Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 410 411
@Peacekeeper Ah sorry, I meant the new prt changes on rez and ult. Not the Mercy which is currently on the live servers. :)
@Peacekeeper Ah sorry, I meant the new prt changes on rez and ult. Not the Mercy which is currently on the live servers. :)
[img]https://s1.postimg.org/86onwsshhn/WP_20171008_21_17_37_Pro.jpg[/img] I did it guys I have both of Zen's achievement sprays All that's left is to buy his gold orbs and get his cthulu skin
WP_20171008_21_17_37_Pro.jpg
I did it guys

I have both of Zen's achievement sprays

All that's left is to buy his gold orbs and get his cthulu skin
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
reaper and d.va are my mains. literally jumped out of my seat when seeing reaper's new halloween skin hghghghghh i need it ASAP,,
reaper and d.va are my mains. literally jumped out of my seat when seeing reaper's new halloween skin hghghghghh i need it ASAP,,
trUQEsn.png
[i]kicks door down[/i] hello i finally have a Mercy dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36374089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363741/36374089_350.png[/img] [/url]
kicks door down hello i finally have a Mercy dragon

36374089_350.png
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
hype hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype for the halloween event to start today
hype hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype for the halloween event to start today
Ofc one of our internet providers here in Finland have problems with EA and Blizzard servers atm and if the event starts normally in 30minutes and I have no access I'm going insane.
Ofc one of our internet providers here in Finland have problems with EA and Blizzard servers atm and if the event starts normally in 30minutes and I have no access I'm going insane.
sIYtCYI.png
Blizz never announced when the event would go live... All they said that it was going up today and that's it. :(

Time to take a ******* nap then.
Blizz never announced when the event would go live... All they said that it was going up today and that's it. :(

Time to take a ******* nap then.
All past events have started at about 2pm EDT, so about 11am FR time. Chances are it will be about that time Halloween Terror 2017 starts as well. :)
All past events have started at about 2pm EDT, so about 11am FR time. Chances are it will be about that time Halloween Terror 2017 starts as well. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
Okay, only thing I wanted was an amazing Ana skin, and we got it. Also the Zarya one makes me giggle so hard. A bit dissapointed with only the last year epics and I only found like 2 emotes and 1 highlight intro.
On the other note, the 2017 blizzcon skin is also there, for Winston.
Okay, only thing I wanted was an amazing Ana skin, and we got it. Also the Zarya one makes me giggle so hard. A bit dissapointed with only the last year epics and I only found like 2 emotes and 1 highlight intro.
On the other note, the 2017 blizzcon skin is also there, for Winston.
sIYtCYI.png
"In queue 5000 players ahead of you" rip
"In queue 5000 players ahead of you" rip
VMlHnb3.gif
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 410 411