Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | (Almost) Daily Picture Of My Cat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
[b]Important Update: Joselina Is Alright But I Dont Have The Time Or Energy To Update This Thread Anymore Im So Sorry[/b] Hello and welcome to Daily Picture Of My Cat™. As you may have already guessed i have a cat. She's a white cat and her name is Joselina. Anyway here's the deal, i have something you want (pictures of my cat) and you guys have something i want (compliments). Why, you ask ? Well, everytime someone compliments her she gets stronger, soon she will be strong enough to blow up the entire moon (but don't worry, she probably won't do that). [s]We will need at least five (5) compliments everyday, but i can only allow one (1) compliment per person each day. If she doesn't get enough compliments, the deal is off and you get a picture of a Crab instead.[/s] crab and compliment count are on hold The first picture is free. Tell me if you want to be on the pinglist and PM me if you have any questions. Here we go: [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/c3cf/f/2016/138/0/c/20160511_005511_by_deerpilot-da2x65b.jpg[/img] [b]Compliment Count:[/b] 425
Important Update: Joselina Is Alright But I Dont Have The Time Or Energy To Update This Thread Anymore Im So Sorry

Hello and welcome to Daily Picture Of My Cat™. As you may have already guessed i have a cat. She's a white cat and her name is Joselina.
Anyway here's the deal, i have something you want (pictures of my cat) and you guys have something i want (compliments). Why, you ask ? Well, everytime someone compliments her she gets stronger, soon she will be strong enough to blow up the entire moon (but don't worry, she probably won't do that).
We will need at least five (5) compliments everyday, but i can only allow one (1) compliment per person each day.
If she doesn't get enough compliments, the deal is off and you get a picture of a Crab instead.
crab and compliment count are on hold
The first picture is free. Tell me if you want to be on the pinglist and PM me if you have any questions. Here we go:

20160511_005511_by_deerpilot-da2x65b.jpg

Compliment Count: 425
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
pinglist:

@HailQueenSteph @ChorusOfVoices @Citrouille @gyroids @spectreiora @TawnyOwl @Erimentha @Luthyx @SCP040 @Penny11 @StarFinder @ginger23303 @Bitterblur @ProfHargraves @Gazebo @gasterblaster21 @KurtCobain @CarrotKat @MagicianPokes @katze3202 @Macaroonis @BlooTheDragon @SmolSnekBestSnek @Remuta @GhostQueen13 @Halbri @valiantredknight @FeatherAsh @WallflowersFlame @blaireau @Nerasis @PrincessShae @Sukeisu @HissingNoodle @Blizzardwing @Wolfunicorn @Sialia @Theowlartist @Krestel @Fortuna @BezimiennyRaptor @GabuGabu @ornament @Thyfe @metronome @wwadingwilloww @Raeyena @Boundingfeather @Leopardmask @Kaidan @BookTravels @Stormdevil @Butterfliez @Everybody @Linoone @perezi @Wuxtry @colali @porl @thatonetrashbag @pantherwing @TheBeeWitch @kaylavarnell4736 @FraidyCat @NaturallyCrazy @derp6071 @anika @MindInOrbit @catahoula @Tetriszonedragon @BigCatDaddy @JanuszJanusz @Loopti @Sylkaen @Drakion @TemmieVillage @LysSquid @smokingponies @Wolvenrose
pinglist:

@HailQueenSteph @ChorusOfVoices @Citrouille @gyroids @spectreiora @TawnyOwl @Erimentha @Luthyx @SCP040 @Penny11 @StarFinder @ginger23303 @Bitterblur @ProfHargraves @Gazebo @gasterblaster21 @KurtCobain @CarrotKat @MagicianPokes @katze3202 @Macaroonis @BlooTheDragon @SmolSnekBestSnek @Remuta @GhostQueen13 @Halbri @valiantredknight @FeatherAsh @WallflowersFlame @blaireau @Nerasis @PrincessShae @Sukeisu @HissingNoodle @Blizzardwing @Wolfunicorn @Sialia @Theowlartist @Krestel @Fortuna @BezimiennyRaptor @GabuGabu @ornament @Thyfe @metronome @wwadingwilloww @Raeyena @Boundingfeather @Leopardmask @Kaidan @BookTravels @Stormdevil @Butterfliez @Everybody @Linoone @perezi @Wuxtry @colali @porl @thatonetrashbag @pantherwing @TheBeeWitch @kaylavarnell4736 @FraidyCat @NaturallyCrazy @derp6071 @anika @MindInOrbit @catahoula @Tetriszonedragon @BigCatDaddy @JanuszJanusz @Loopti @Sylkaen @Drakion @TemmieVillage @LysSquid @smokingponies @Wolvenrose
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
@deerpilot

I would like to apply one compliment to your cat. No ping list though since cannot apply a daily compliment since I'm not on that much.
@deerpilot

I would like to apply one compliment to your cat. No ping list though since cannot apply a daily compliment since I'm not on that much.
scruffy.png
She is so cute. Her face is so squish
She is so cute. Her face is so squish
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@Tirea Thank You What Is Your Compliment

@seaofstars We Are Thankful For You
@Tirea Thank You What Is Your Compliment

@seaofstars We Are Thankful For You
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
Sleepy soft cat. I want to boop her nose but i do not want to disturb her beauty sleep.
Sleepy soft cat. I want to boop her nose but i do not want to disturb her beauty sleep.
tumblr_osxj37xvwh1vtgt9uo1_400.png
very cute, very nice. i would say 11/10 because i dont want crab
very cute, very nice. i would say 11/10 because i dont want crab
@deerpilot
Such a pretty kitty! Adorable ~
@deerpilot
Such a pretty kitty! Adorable ~
Thanks Everyone
Thanks Everyone
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
:Pokes cats nose: so cutee.. :passes out and slowly falls to floor:

@deerpilot