Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | (Almost) Daily Picture Of My Cat
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
@Erimentha Thank You, Athena Sounds Like A Very Good And Smart Cat
I Got You
@Erimentha Thank You, Athena Sounds Like A Very Good And Smart Cat
I Got You
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
@deerpilot

Can you add me to the pinglist?

Also, your cat is secretly a mastermind and is probably plotting to take over the world. I want to hug her, she's so freakin' precious.
@deerpilot

Can you add me to the pinglist?

Also, your cat is secretly a mastermind and is probably plotting to take over the world. I want to hug her, she's so freakin' precious.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@deerpilot she looks so soft and gentle....a faithful and patient friend
(pinglist please!)
@deerpilot she looks so soft and gentle....a faithful and patient friend
(pinglist please!)
Dragongender (Dragongender flag)Gray Aroace (Gray Aroace flag)Trixic (Trixic flag)It/Its (Nonbinary flag)LRdLP2V.pngbYt72YT.pngHy42lxI.png6YousWl.pngMXsk4ah.pngBt9KLea.png
@Luthyx Sure Thing But Shh It Is A Secret

@SCP040 That Is Right...
@Luthyx Sure Thing But Shh It Is A Secret

@SCP040 That Is Right...
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
@HailQueenSteph @ChorusOfVoices @Citrouille @gyroids @spectreiora @TawnyOwl @Erimentha @Luthyx @SCP040 This Is Her On Her First Car Ride [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/d124/f/2016/142/7/6/a_by_deerpilot-da3e5q4.jpg[/img] [b]Compliments:[/b] 7
@HailQueenSteph @ChorusOfVoices @Citrouille @gyroids @spectreiora @TawnyOwl @Erimentha @Luthyx @SCP040

This Is Her On Her First Car Ride

a_by_deerpilot-da3e5q4.jpg

Compliments: 7
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
@deerpilot Such a brave kitty!
@deerpilot Such a brave kitty!
@deerpilot Ooh, I hope she does well on her car ride! She's super cute, but it wouldn't be good if she was really scared by it.
@deerpilot Ooh, I hope she does well on her car ride! She's super cute, but it wouldn't be good if she was really scared by it.
tumblr_lrm98lRlgu1qd8xmf.gif
@deerpilot
Ahhh, she reminds me of my fluff! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@deerpilot
Ahhh, she reminds me of my fluff! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@deerpilot

What a courageous and clever kitty!
@deerpilot

What a courageous and clever kitty!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I WANT A PING
I WANT A PING
921.Pots500.StarFinder_zpse5yvybku.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72