Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 373 374
@RoarofTime Me too! I'm going to listen to the track a couple more times before I consider myself a "fan," but what is the Hamilton fan name?
@RoarofTime Me too! I'm going to listen to the track a couple more times before I consider myself a "fan," but what is the Hamilton fan name?
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon
Me and my friends call ourselves "hamiltrash" so I mean, you could consider that the name for Hamilton fans :3
@Zygon
Me and my friends call ourselves "hamiltrash" so I mean, you could consider that the name for Hamilton fans :3
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@RoarofTime Fair enough X3
@RoarofTime Fair enough X3
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon i've heard most people call hamilton fans hamilfans or hamiltrash
@Zygon i've heard most people call hamilton fans hamilfans or hamiltrash
I just heard Lin sing on the Moana soundtrack and its beautiful <3

I just heard Lin sing on the Moana soundtrack and its beautiful <3

i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
GUYS
KING GEORGE WAS AT MY TOWNS TRACTOR PARADE
I KEPT YELLING "KING GEORGE TURNS AROUND AND RUNS A SPENDING SPREE HE AIN'T NEVER GONNA LET HIS DESCENDANTS FREE"
@Crazyraspberry can agree she was there with me
GUYS
KING GEORGE WAS AT MY TOWNS TRACTOR PARADE
I KEPT YELLING "KING GEORGE TURNS AROUND AND RUNS A SPENDING SPREE HE AIN'T NEVER GONNA LET HIS DESCENDANTS FREE"
@Crazyraspberry can agree she was there with me
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@visionrift

omg did he turn around to see you
@visionrift

omg did he turn around to see you
@Nebulae1
Actually yes he did he walked towards us and me and crazyraspberry asked him if he was king George he told us he was Queen George XD
@Nebulae1
Actually yes he did he walked towards us and me and crazyraspberry asked him if he was king George he told us he was Queen George XD
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@visionrift

ohmygod.

did you take a picture with him. xD
@visionrift

ohmygod.

did you take a picture with him. xD
@Nebulae1 Sadly no put I have a picture of him walking down the street Here: [img]http://imgur.com/WggZ7LY.png[/img]
@Nebulae1
Sadly no put I have a picture of him walking down the street
Here:
WggZ7LY.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 373 374