Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 373 374
[quote name="Willowfrost10" date=2018-01-12 12:40:48] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38543193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385432/38543193_350.png[/img] [/url] MY HAMILTON FAN-DRAGON IS COMPLETE! [/quote] YES THAT IS AWESOME. as you can probably tell by the fact that my profile picture looks different, i'm working on taking all the apparel off of my dragons and also removing their familiars so i can exalt the vast majority of them then i'll start actually playing this game again lol
Willowfrost10 wrote on 2018-01-12:

38543193_350.png

MY HAMILTON FAN-DRAGON IS COMPLETE!
YES THAT IS AWESOME. as you can probably tell by the fact that my profile picture looks different, i'm working on taking all the apparel off of my dragons and also removing their familiars so i can exalt the vast majority of them
then i'll start actually playing this game again lol
@Beagledragon You have a quite a bit of, what I consider, oldies. They could go for a good amount of treasure.
@Beagledragon You have a quite a bit of, what I consider, oldies. They could go for a good amount of treasure.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@willowfrost10 kewl then i guess
i dunno i was never really serious about this game

also it's a hard knock life but with hamilton and burr since they're orphans
;lol i just tried to solve my rubiks cube with one hand so it feels really weird to use both hands
@willowfrost10 kewl then i guess
i dunno i was never really serious about this game

also it's a hard knock life but with hamilton and burr since they're orphans
;lol i just tried to solve my rubiks cube with one hand so it feels really weird to use both hands
lafayette friend if u agree
lafayette friend if u agree
pixel_dice_by_sincommonstitches-d3jvwfa.gif nick / they/them / fr+8 / smol child
yes
yes
I can’t do hamilton ships because it feels so weird to ship anything except Hamilton x Eliza since she did so much for his legacy and endured so much to support him :’D
I can’t do hamilton ships because it feels so weird to ship anything except Hamilton x Eliza since she did so much for his legacy and endured so much to support him :’D
qesQFkT.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2357962

I don't know how to post links so....

welp, glad that worked out

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2357962

I don't know how to post links so....

welp, glad that worked out

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifbouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gifTomorrow there'll be more of us!
[quote name="Beagledragon" date=2018-01-10 06:53:17] 2. am i the only person who thinks it's weird that eliza said it was a hot night but it was in winter?? [/quote] I’m late but this is due to the candles lighting up the room :D Lin also stated that ‘hot’ could be used to refer to the soldiers.
Beagledragon wrote on 2018-01-10:
2. am i the only person who thinks it's weird that eliza said it was a hot night but it was in winter??

I’m late but this is due to the candles lighting up the room :D Lin also stated that ‘hot’ could be used to refer to the soldiers.
qesQFkT.gif
[quote name="Poi" date=2018-01-13 19:54:21] [quote name="Beagledragon" date=2018-01-10 06:53:17] 2. am i the only person who thinks it's weird that eliza said it was a hot night but it was in winter?? [/quote] I’m late but this is due to the candles lighting up the room :D Lin also stated that ‘hot’ could be used to refer to the soldiers. [/quote] yeah that makes sense,.,,
Poi wrote on 2018-01-13:
Beagledragon wrote on 2018-01-10:
2. am i the only person who thinks it's weird that eliza said it was a hot night but it was in winter??

I’m late but this is due to the candles lighting up the room :D Lin also stated that ‘hot’ could be used to refer to the soldiers.
yeah that makes sense,.,,
[quote name="Poi" date=2018-01-13 19:49:19] I can’t do hamilton ships because it feels so weird to ship anything except Hamilton x Eliza since she did so much for his legacy and endured so much to support him :’D [/quote] we are clearly very different people
Poi wrote on 2018-01-13:
we are clearly very different people
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 373 374