Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 373 374
[quote name="Willowfrost10" date=2018-01-11 15:24:48] [quote name="Visionrift" date=2017-06-29 18:32:31] [quote name="Visionrift" date=2017-06-29 18:09:49] OMG I JUST REMEMBER LIKE OVER 100 PAGES AGO I USED TO BE KNOWN AS ANGST LORD SUPREME HERE ........... TIME TO GET MY TITLE BACK [/quote] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fd/68/b8/fd68b8824fb4f5de65ecaf19500a7bc1--runners-high-the-runner.jpg[/img] @/Artistmal [i]Guess who's Back? Back again[/i] Angst lord supreme is back to make you all suffer >:) [/quote] So, I was digging through some of the old posts... [s]I wish to watch you suffer[/s] Edit: Also 400th post! [/quote] kewl also pls answer the question @beanstag btw i'm relatively sure that philip's name has only one L (which means i don't get to complain about philidosia being a misspelling, rip)
Willowfrost10 wrote on 2018-01-11:
Visionrift wrote on 2017-06-29:
Visionrift wrote on 2017-06-29:
OMG
I JUST REMEMBER LIKE OVER 100 PAGES AGO
I USED TO BE KNOWN AS ANGST LORD SUPREME HERE
TIME TO GET MY TITLE BACK

fd68b8824fb4f5de65ecaf19500a7bc1--runners-high-the-runner.jpg

@/Artistmal
Guess who's Back?
Back again

Angst lord supreme is back to make you all suffer >:)
So, I was digging through some of the old posts...
I wish to watch you suffer
Edit: Also 400th post!
kewl
also pls answer the question

@beanstag btw i'm relatively sure that philip's name has only one L (which means i don't get to complain about philidosia being a misspelling, rip)
@Beagledragon
Laurens x Hamilton
Laf x MULLIGAN
And for the last one... idk
Madison x Jefferson I suppose
@Beagledragon
Laurens x Hamilton
Laf x MULLIGAN
And for the last one... idk
Madison x Jefferson I suppose
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
i still don't get why mullette is so popular
i mean it's ok but still
i still don't get why mullette is so popular
i mean it's ok but still
AHHH I FORGOT ABOUT JEFFMADS
AHHH I FORGOT ABOUT JEFFMADS
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifbouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gifTomorrow there'll be more of us!
yo
i'll list my top 5 if ya guys promise not to judge me
i'm counting shipping multiple people (not together) with one person as one ship but if that doesn't count then it's seven.
yo
i'll list my top 5 if ya guys promise not to judge me
i'm counting shipping multiple people (not together) with one person as one ship but if that doesn't count then it's seven.
Look, we’re basically all trash here. I wouldn’t judge. I’m sure they *jesters at everybody in this thread* wouldn’t judge either.
Look, we’re basically all trash here. I wouldn’t judge. I’m sure they *jesters at everybody in this thread* wouldn’t judge either.
KTHX

whatever the ship name for laurens/ham/laf is (it's kinda difficult to combine lams, lafayens, and hamlaf into one thing)
jefmadiburr
all the schuyler sisters/maria bcuz idk
philodosia
hamburr

OK BYE NOW.
KTHX

whatever the ship name for laurens/ham/laf is (it's kinda difficult to combine lams, lafayens, and hamlaf into one thing)
jefmadiburr
all the schuyler sisters/maria bcuz idk
philodosia
hamburr

OK BYE NOW.
I read hamburr as hamburger.
I read hamburr as hamburger.
yes hamburrgers
on another site i saw someone saying that they had to eat their hamburgers with cheese so they were cheeseburgers and not hamburrgers and that is just sad
on that same site someone posted a bunch of great hamburr art and a two birds pmv thing (and they were too lazy to finish the song so it wasn't as sad as the whole song) but they unshared them so that sucks
and i cant draw burr so i cant draw my own,,,, i have the stupidest problems.
yes hamburrgers
on another site i saw someone saying that they had to eat their hamburgers with cheese so they were cheeseburgers and not hamburrgers and that is just sad
on that same site someone posted a bunch of great hamburr art and a two birds pmv thing (and they were too lazy to finish the song so it wasn't as sad as the whole song) but they unshared them so that sucks
and i cant draw burr so i cant draw my own,,,, i have the stupidest problems.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38543193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385432/38543193_350.png[/img] [/url] MY HAMILTON FAN-DRAGON IS COMPLETE!

38543193_350.png

MY HAMILTON FAN-DRAGON IS COMPLETE!
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 373 374