Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Klutzy things you've done
1 2
So... Me and my internet friend send eachother letters a lot and in one we sent eachother necklaces! But I, be the clumsy lump of flesh I am, BROKE THE ONE SHE SENT ME!!! I feel awful, and I see her wearing the one I sent her all the time in photos! I haven't told her because I never have to see her IRL but haaaaa.
It's not that big a deal and I'm able to laugh it off now but I'd like to hear, what clumsy things have you done? Regifted a present with a note for you in it? Broken someone's belongings and blamed it on someone else? I need to be convinced I'm not the only clumsy clunk here :)
So... Me and my internet friend send eachother letters a lot and in one we sent eachother necklaces! But I, be the clumsy lump of flesh I am, BROKE THE ONE SHE SENT ME!!! I feel awful, and I see her wearing the one I sent her all the time in photos! I haven't told her because I never have to see her IRL but haaaaa.
It's not that big a deal and I'm able to laugh it off now but I'd like to hear, what clumsy things have you done? Regifted a present with a note for you in it? Broken someone's belongings and blamed it on someone else? I need to be convinced I'm not the only clumsy clunk here :)
@Miaow I have managed to sprain my ankle while walking down a perfectly flat, level hallway....twice. I also sprained my wrist playing tennis once.
@Miaow I have managed to sprain my ankle while walking down a perfectly flat, level hallway....twice. I also sprained my wrist playing tennis once.
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
once I was going to give my friend a book by throwing it at her, I didn't look up so I ended up throwing a large glass bowl at her.
once I was going to give my friend a book by throwing it at her, I didn't look up so I ended up throwing a large glass bowl at her.
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
one time my friend's family thought it was a great idea to give me water in glass cups
I ended up breaking THREE of them. T H R E E
one time my friend's family thought it was a great idea to give me water in glass cups
I ended up breaking THREE of them. T H R E E
I'm not super clumsy now but as a child I was terrible and it's pretty much a miracle I'm still alive. Slipped on ice three different times, rolled off the hood of a truck and landed face first on a gravel driveway, somehow spilled an entire bowl of steaming hot soup on my bare legs, got off the school bus and tripped over the last step skinning my knees bloody all over the road, tripped on nothing at the playground at school and skinned my knees (again), and when I was a baby my entire high chair collapsed with me in it but I'm pretty sure that wasn't my fault.

As an adult the klutziest thing I've done is use a wet pot holder to pull a pan of food out of the oven and ended up dropping the whole thing on the floor.
I'm not super clumsy now but as a child I was terrible and it's pretty much a miracle I'm still alive. Slipped on ice three different times, rolled off the hood of a truck and landed face first on a gravel driveway, somehow spilled an entire bowl of steaming hot soup on my bare legs, got off the school bus and tripped over the last step skinning my knees bloody all over the road, tripped on nothing at the playground at school and skinned my knees (again), and when I was a baby my entire high chair collapsed with me in it but I'm pretty sure that wasn't my fault.

As an adult the klutziest thing I've done is use a wet pot holder to pull a pan of food out of the oven and ended up dropping the whole thing on the floor.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
I can only think of two right now.
- While playing "Duck-Duck-Goose," I managed to kick someone in the face... Still not sure how that happened :/
- I'm constantly tripping over my own feet and bumping into people
I can only think of two right now.
- While playing "Duck-Duck-Goose," I managed to kick someone in the face... Still not sure how that happened :/
- I'm constantly tripping over my own feet and bumping into people
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
  • tripped down the stairs on my way to art class
  • my conditioner bottle slipped out of my hands and across. the bathroom.
  • tripped over a suitcase and landed face first into the nearest wall
  • so , so, so much more.
  • tripped down the stairs on my way to art class
  • my conditioner bottle slipped out of my hands and across. the bathroom.
  • tripped over a suitcase and landed face first into the nearest wall
  • so , so, so much more.
ven / he/his , if i don't reply, i probably didn't see it!
bUUy115.png
  • Slipped in the hallway at school fell on my face and got a cut near my eye from my own glasses
  • I constantly walk into the doors of my school library
  • I can't get through an entire day without tripping on the stairs
  • Once when I was little i got run over by a herd of deer
  • tripped on a backpack that was on the floor and landed on this guy I had a crush on
  • Spilled popcorn on my dates lap during our first date

just way too many
  • Slipped in the hallway at school fell on my face and got a cut near my eye from my own glasses
  • I constantly walk into the doors of my school library
  • I can't get through an entire day without tripping on the stairs
  • Once when I was little i got run over by a herd of deer
  • tripped on a backpack that was on the floor and landed on this guy I had a crush on
  • Spilled popcorn on my dates lap during our first date

just way too many
+3hours FR time Feel free to ping me
i'm enrolled in a microbiology lab this semester, basically i play with tiny pathogenic microorganisms (tiny lil sick makers)

i have not gone a single lab without spilling the lil buggers all over my lab bench. staphylococcus, e. coli, streptococcus, everywhere. everywhere!
i'm enrolled in a microbiology lab this semester, basically i play with tiny pathogenic microorganisms (tiny lil sick makers)

i have not gone a single lab without spilling the lil buggers all over my lab bench. staphylococcus, e. coli, streptococcus, everywhere. everywhere!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
When I was eight, my teacher called on me to do a problem on the board. I skipped happily up to the front of the room and then promptly face planted into the carpet in front of everyone.

I think the only clumsy thing I do now is that I'm constantly chucking pencils across the room by accident
When I was eight, my teacher called on me to do a problem on the board. I skipped happily up to the front of the room and then promptly face planted into the carpet in front of everyone.

I think the only clumsy thing I do now is that I'm constantly chucking pencils across the room by accident
they/them ~ Leo ~ INFP/J
1 2