Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Klutzy things you've done
1 2
I am that person who is always tripping and falling everywhere. Stairs? Check. College? Check. In middle of the street while there are cars around? Yep. On top of random people nearby? Rh. Tripping in the wheelchairs of people in the retirement house I work at? At least once a day. Running in doors? Me. Two weeks ago I slipped and hit my knee so hard I couldn't walk for 3 days.

This is why nobody trusts me to hold and carry things for them...

I always lose money outside too. That's not so nice. D:
I am that person who is always tripping and falling everywhere. Stairs? Check. College? Check. In middle of the street while there are cars around? Yep. On top of random people nearby? Rh. Tripping in the wheelchairs of people in the retirement house I work at? At least once a day. Running in doors? Me. Two weeks ago I slipped and hit my knee so hard I couldn't walk for 3 days.

This is why nobody trusts me to hold and carry things for them...

I always lose money outside too. That's not so nice. D:
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
-Tripping over my own feet every single day
-Literally yesterday my siblinds dragged me to a skatepark (all I have is one of those Razor scooter things) and while I was struggling to muster enough courage to go down a large ramp (I'm kinda afraid of heights) got blown off the ramp by a gust of wind and fell down the ramp onto my wrist with the scooter on top of me
-Accidentally, and very painfully, did a split while fencing because I lost my balance
-Impulsively kicked my brother in the face after he jumped out at me from around a corner and then nearly fell down a nearby flight of stairs.

I could go on...
-Tripping over my own feet every single day
-Literally yesterday my siblinds dragged me to a skatepark (all I have is one of those Razor scooter things) and while I was struggling to muster enough courage to go down a large ramp (I'm kinda afraid of heights) got blown off the ramp by a gust of wind and fell down the ramp onto my wrist with the scooter on top of me
-Accidentally, and very painfully, did a split while fencing because I lost my balance
-Impulsively kicked my brother in the face after he jumped out at me from around a corner and then nearly fell down a nearby flight of stairs.

I could go on...
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png

*i broke my glasses doing yoga. right after the instructor told us not to break anything (though i think she was talking about our bodies...)

*knocked the keurig off the counter trying to put the water thing back on

*i break all the shot glasses at work

*i spill boiling hot drinks all over my self all the time, also at work

*broke the squeezy-drop thing from my foundation bottle this morning somehow (they should not have made it glass)

*stepped on the glass shard because it happened at 4 in the morning

*i broke my glasses doing yoga. right after the instructor told us not to break anything (though i think she was talking about our bodies...)

*knocked the keurig off the counter trying to put the water thing back on

*i break all the shot glasses at work

*i spill boiling hot drinks all over my self all the time, also at work

*broke the squeezy-drop thing from my foundation bottle this morning somehow (they should not have made it glass)

*stepped on the glass shard because it happened at 4 in the morning

team_instinct_pixel_by_awesomeadam76-da9x1z2.pngwater_ani.gif
I am a disaster.

To name a few things I can remember right now:
  • Accidentally punched my friend in the face
  • Fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle, took over a year to heal because I kept walking on it
  • Ate a taquito before letting it cool down, burned/scarred the roof of my mouth
  • Fell down a short set of stairs and sprained my wrist, cried for hours
  • Threw a roll of toilet paper across the room, broke a wine glass
I am a disaster.

To name a few things I can remember right now:
  • Accidentally punched my friend in the face
  • Fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle, took over a year to heal because I kept walking on it
  • Ate a taquito before letting it cool down, burned/scarred the roof of my mouth
  • Fell down a short set of stairs and sprained my wrist, cried for hours
  • Threw a roll of toilet paper across the room, broke a wine glass
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
This just in: I walked in a wall when carrying over my rats' cage.
This just in: I walked in a wall when carrying over my rats' cage.
hP3vDfK.gif
@Miaow

Sadly when I get klutzy it hurts. A lot.

I have these super sharp pro-level knives. Like the kind that I have special cleaning solution for, they don't soak in water and don't go in the dishwasher kind. I was cleaning one yesterday after using it and for just a split second looked up because one of my dogs started barking but I didn't stop cleaning the knife. Sliced into my pointer finger pretty bad because 36+ hours later it doesn't appear to be healing at all outside of the fact that it stopped bleeding ):

I also do a lot of stubbing my toes on things, tripping over stuff and landing flat on my face, falling down stairs and bruising my tail bone, slamming my fingers in doors and of course cutting myself while cooking. My fingers have so many scars on them I get a lot of questions about if it's my cat or whatever. Usually I just say yes because I don't want to admit I'm so klutzy that they're mostly from accidents >.<
@Miaow

Sadly when I get klutzy it hurts. A lot.

I have these super sharp pro-level knives. Like the kind that I have special cleaning solution for, they don't soak in water and don't go in the dishwasher kind. I was cleaning one yesterday after using it and for just a split second looked up because one of my dogs started barking but I didn't stop cleaning the knife. Sliced into my pointer finger pretty bad because 36+ hours later it doesn't appear to be healing at all outside of the fact that it stopped bleeding ):

I also do a lot of stubbing my toes on things, tripping over stuff and landing flat on my face, falling down stairs and bruising my tail bone, slamming my fingers in doors and of course cutting myself while cooking. My fingers have so many scars on them I get a lot of questions about if it's my cat or whatever. Usually I just say yes because I don't want to admit I'm so klutzy that they're mostly from accidents >.<
1 2