Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SO
1 2
Humanoids that have a personality and intelligence that can match mine..

Must be portrayed in an intelligent manner. Points for ambition. Points for unquenchable curiosity. Points for long hair. :p I don't really care if they're "good" or "bad".
Humanoids that have a personality and intelligence that can match mine..

Must be portrayed in an intelligent manner. Points for ambition. Points for unquenchable curiosity. Points for long hair. :p I don't really care if they're "good" or "bad".
5c3f58d4-95e0-47be-8fd9-cabebd51b988_zpsatcjjjl1.jpg
@KoreNestis sorta idk??

two groups:
the ones t that are 13-14ish, and the other ones are older (maybe one is younger than the others idek??), tall and have black hair. idek

and they are all animaated shhshhhs
@KoreNestis sorta idk??

two groups:
the ones t that are 13-14ish, and the other ones are older (maybe one is younger than the others idek??), tall and have black hair. idek

and they are all animaated shhshhhs
T3TuubO.png
@KoreNestis
ehh, the big beefy dudes. Doesn't matter if they're the villains or good guys. The overused British accents from movies and games are also a thing.

And across the spectrum, the effeminate guys. Just so... so useless on their own. Shh, shh, let me protect you until you grow that chesthair out.
@KoreNestis
ehh, the big beefy dudes. Doesn't matter if they're the villains or good guys. The overused British accents from movies and games are also a thing.

And across the spectrum, the effeminate guys. Just so... so useless on their own. Shh, shh, let me protect you until you grow that chesthair out.
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
@KoreNestis
yes. I tend to go for those who have a deep voice or like a gravely voice (idk why man idk why)
The characters who remind me of puppies, and the emotionally detached (they remind me of me)
we can all suffer together
@KoreNestis
yes. I tend to go for those who have a deep voice or like a gravely voice (idk why man idk why)
The characters who remind me of puppies, and the emotionally detached (they remind me of me)
we can all suffer together
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
@KoreNestis
It seems I'm attracted to redeemed/ing antagonists *shrug*
@KoreNestis
It seems I'm attracted to redeemed/ing antagonists *shrug*
Oh my GOD I just realized I have a type (er, of fictional characters. I probably wouldn't actually have a crush on someone like this IRL).

People who are sorta a-holes, ya know, sassy and snarky and kind of JERKS. Examples: Roy Harper from Arrow, Wally West/Kid Flash from Young Justice (well, he's really only a jerk to Artemis, but you get the point).
Oh my GOD I just realized I have a type (er, of fictional characters. I probably wouldn't actually have a crush on someone like this IRL).

People who are sorta a-holes, ya know, sassy and snarky and kind of JERKS. Examples: Roy Harper from Arrow, Wally West/Kid Flash from Young Justice (well, he's really only a jerk to Artemis, but you get the point).
She/Her | FR Time +3 | Wishlist | Goals
Lumenox_sig.gif
I don't have any crushes, but most of my favorite characters are...

A) OVERPOWERED!!! XD (Most of the time this turns people away from characters)

B) Have tragic backstories (This seems common among most fans)

Here is where the categories branch off,

Category a) Strong Female Characters (Like Erza or Lan Fan)

Category b) Deep, characters who don't work for the antagonist or protagonist yet fight against one or both (Like Scar or Jellal)

Category c) Unserious or strange yet really powerful (I'm not even going to give examples : | )

All the characters I listed are located in my top five favorites for that show, I didn't list them in any order, but my first favorites are included in the examples.
I don't have any crushes, but most of my favorite characters are...

A) OVERPOWERED!!! XD (Most of the time this turns people away from characters)

B) Have tragic backstories (This seems common among most fans)

Here is where the categories branch off,

Category a) Strong Female Characters (Like Erza or Lan Fan)

Category b) Deep, characters who don't work for the antagonist or protagonist yet fight against one or both (Like Scar or Jellal)

Category c) Unserious or strange yet really powerful (I'm not even going to give examples : | )

All the characters I listed are located in my top five favorites for that show, I didn't list them in any order, but my first favorites are included in the examples.
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
I really like smart, sassy, snarky, jerks.

They're the death of me, honestly.
I really like smart, sassy, snarky, jerks.

They're the death of me, honestly.
fKJwbdW.png
I seem to be weak for animated characters with piercings. (Also undercuts, damn)
I seem to be weak for animated characters with piercings. (Also undercuts, damn)
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@KoreNestis

Seeing people grow. That character development tho.

Jim Hawkins from Disney's Treasure Planet was one of my biggest childhood crushes, alright? Watching him grow to flourish in his talents, make himself better than he thought he could be, go on an adventure, learn to like himself, and make conflicted decisions was great. I loved it.

Watching people go from nothing to something of their own power. That's what makes me crush. Even on my own OCs it's that character development that makes me love them so much. It's so critical for me.

@KoreNestis

Seeing people grow. That character development tho.

Jim Hawkins from Disney's Treasure Planet was one of my biggest childhood crushes, alright? Watching him grow to flourish in his talents, make himself better than he thought he could be, go on an adventure, learn to like himself, and make conflicted decisions was great. I loved it.

Watching people go from nothing to something of their own power. That's what makes me crush. Even on my own OCs it's that character development that makes me love them so much. It's so critical for me.

DuLvCwY.png
1 2