Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SO
1 2
When it comes to characters that you're crushing on, do you happen to notice any themes? As for me...

1.) This is probably super freaking random, but I have to say it: Dunmer and Bosmer men make me weak in the knees.

2.) Bonus if they're the 'tortured soul' type. I seem to be a sucker for the misunderstood characters; I want to be the one who loves and nurtures them and tells them what a strong, amazing person they are.

Idk, just wondered if I was the only weird one out there. ;;;
When it comes to characters that you're crushing on, do you happen to notice any themes? As for me...

1.) This is probably super freaking random, but I have to say it: Dunmer and Bosmer men make me weak in the knees.

2.) Bonus if they're the 'tortured soul' type. I seem to be a sucker for the misunderstood characters; I want to be the one who loves and nurtures them and tells them what a strong, amazing person they are.

Idk, just wondered if I was the only weird one out there. ;;;
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
@KoreNestis
Honestly yeah :'D
I won't list names because spoilers for stuff, but I realized I always end up having a thing for characters that end up sacrificing themselves for others and being heroic hhhh
There's at least three I can name off the top of my head at this very moment, have no idea why ¯\_(?)_/¯

...Also made for a very awkward conversation when I told my brother so after a movie we just watched LOL
@KoreNestis
Honestly yeah :'D
I won't list names because spoilers for stuff, but I realized I always end up having a thing for characters that end up sacrificing themselves for others and being heroic hhhh
There's at least three I can name off the top of my head at this very moment, have no idea why ¯\_(?)_/¯

...Also made for a very awkward conversation when I told my brother so after a movie we just watched LOL
0xaNGjn.png
Beast dudes, monsters, bad guys and mutants. I have no idea why.

Hellboy, TMNT, Half-Orcs, Azog to give you the idea. What is wrong with me.
Beast dudes, monsters, bad guys and mutants. I have no idea why.

Hellboy, TMNT, Half-Orcs, Azog to give you the idea. What is wrong with me.
hbJfbe2.png
@KoreNestis I have a thing for tortured souls, ex-villains, and psychopaths x')
(I always end up liking the "crazy a*shole" characters in every fandom XD like Midousuji, Hisoka, Alucard, Neuro, etc)

(Help)
@KoreNestis I have a thing for tortured souls, ex-villains, and psychopaths x')
(I always end up liking the "crazy a*shole" characters in every fandom XD like Midousuji, Hisoka, Alucard, Neuro, etc)

(Help)
eUMhm7B.png
@KoreNestis
For me, it's something about try hards, sob stories and jerks. Almost every character I've made or been attached to is either really creepy towards women (sometimes unintentionally, but still an issue) or very flirty with them , they are often rude to others for no apparent reason besides rivalries, incredibly (or at least suspected) tragic backstories, or they obviously are trying really hard to get people to like them (which manifests in different ways in each character.)

I swear that if they were real I would probably avoid these kinds of people on principle because they would likely make me very uncomfortable, angry, or at least very annoyed.

Either that or I would punch them.

Why do I love them so.....
@KoreNestis
For me, it's something about try hards, sob stories and jerks. Almost every character I've made or been attached to is either really creepy towards women (sometimes unintentionally, but still an issue) or very flirty with them , they are often rude to others for no apparent reason besides rivalries, incredibly (or at least suspected) tragic backstories, or they obviously are trying really hard to get people to like them (which manifests in different ways in each character.)

I swear that if they were real I would probably avoid these kinds of people on principle because they would likely make me very uncomfortable, angry, or at least very annoyed.

Either that or I would punch them.

Why do I love them so.....
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@KoreNestis I think mine are sad villains, or neutral people who end up doing (or get involved in) bad things they didn't want to. Tragic backstory, oh yes. Traumatized, tortured, misunderstood, lonely, hurt and hated by everyone. And they don't like being in this feared/hated position but can't do much to change that. I love them even more if there can be some relation of their condition with real disabilities/disorders/etc (but not played for the "poor kid" factor or shallowly "just because" if it's canon. IT GOTTA FEEL LEGIT U KNO)
Not a big fan of those who are sadistic and evil for no reason though.

The most they suffer, the more I like it. They're usually the most hated character in the fandom too. Needless to say, All My Faves Are Dead D: pls Ymir and BRA trio, don't die oh god

As for appearance, tall, lanky and dark-haired are my weakness gssjjsks (yES I FEEL U ABOUT THE DUNMER AHHH) even better if covered in blood, sweat and gorey stuff shjsbs
@KoreNestis I think mine are sad villains, or neutral people who end up doing (or get involved in) bad things they didn't want to. Tragic backstory, oh yes. Traumatized, tortured, misunderstood, lonely, hurt and hated by everyone. And they don't like being in this feared/hated position but can't do much to change that. I love them even more if there can be some relation of their condition with real disabilities/disorders/etc (but not played for the "poor kid" factor or shallowly "just because" if it's canon. IT GOTTA FEEL LEGIT U KNO)
Not a big fan of those who are sadistic and evil for no reason though.

The most they suffer, the more I like it. They're usually the most hated character in the fandom too. Needless to say, All My Faves Are Dead D: pls Ymir and BRA trio, don't die oh god

As for appearance, tall, lanky and dark-haired are my weakness gssjjsks (yES I FEEL U ABOUT THE DUNMER AHHH) even better if covered in blood, sweat and gorey stuff shjsbs
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Heroic characters who will do anything for others... but who still aren't perfect people. I always find myself going nuts over characters who are kind, funny, and gentle, yet can go into total badass mode when they need to protect others. Bonus points if they're willing to sacrifice themselves. I hate that "perfect superhero" type, though; characters like that just don't seem [i]real[/i] to me. They need to show some weakness on occasion, and they definitely need to be pretty emotional... in a kind way. As an example, I've had a massive fiction-crush on Sora from Kingdom Hearts for the past like, 3 years. He's perfect. Here's a few gifs that show why he's amazing and I seriously wish he was real and that I was his girlfriend. ;-;' [img]http://pa1.narvii.com/5709/d7dcace7f29ce33eec36e8cde6a77682d7540695_hq.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/p4m2Cva.gif[/img] [img]http://45.media.tumblr.com/76aa534ffa575b78830176835e00e66d/tumblr_mrhfih3Brx1rc46mlo1_500.gif[/img] [img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/a538e41c5602be6213ca3bc256120448/tumblr_ncom4945nT1rsgx6xo1_r6_500.gif[/img] [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1016020/sora-kairi-hug-o.gif[/img]
Heroic characters who will do anything for others... but who still aren't perfect people. I always find myself going nuts over characters who are kind, funny, and gentle, yet can go into total ****** mode when they need to protect others. Bonus points if they're willing to sacrifice themselves. I hate that "perfect superhero" type, though; characters like that just don't seem real to me. They need to show some weakness on occasion, and they definitely need to be pretty emotional... in a kind way.

As an example, I've had a massive fiction-crush on Sora from Kingdom Hearts for the past like, 3 years. He's perfect. Here's a few gifs that show why he's amazing and I seriously wish he was real and that I was his girlfriend. ;-;'

d7dcace7f29ce33eec36e8cde6a77682d7540695_hq.gif

p4m2Cva.gif

tumblr_mrhfih3Brx1rc46mlo1_500.gif

tumblr_ncom4945nT1rsgx6xo1_r6_500.gif

sora-kairi-hug-o.gif
fXe8RGd.png fc4zvun.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
AMuKTn8.pngcandle-smol.png
bad boys like Ayato (Diabolik Lovers), being a vampire is bonus points
tragic backstories, unintentional villains, such as Asriel (Undertale) and N (Pokemon)
then we have our usual villians with a self-proposed good reason (Ganondorf and the Gerudo struggling in the desert- Legend of Zelda)

yup. :3c
bad boys like Ayato (Diabolik Lovers), being a vampire is bonus points
tragic backstories, unintentional villains, such as Asriel (Undertale) and N (Pokemon)
then we have our usual villians with a self-proposed good reason (Ganondorf and the Gerudo struggling in the desert- Legend of Zelda)

yup. :3c
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I seem to like a bunch of jerks for some reason. Also every single big movie monster.
I seem to like a bunch of jerks for some reason. Also every single big movie monster.
LIo8D8G.gif
@KoreNestis

Ohh yeah.

Smart, but not cold or emotionally distant- like they're nerdy but really enthusiastic about it and love sharing their nerd with other people. Nice guys who don't have an ego that stops them from showing their soft side to others.

Basically, intellectual but kind-hearted softie. The presence of the absentminded professor archetype in some measure compliments this also.

@KoreNestis

Ohh yeah.

Smart, but not cold or emotionally distant- like they're nerdy but really enthusiastic about it and love sharing their nerd with other people. Nice guys who don't have an ego that stops them from showing their soft side to others.

Basically, intellectual but kind-hearted softie. The presence of the absentminded professor archetype in some measure compliments this also.

I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
1 2