Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here play chicken smoothie?
1 2
Been around since 2010 and yeah, CS is a bit of a mess. I'm only around for the FR Chat and rarely art adopts anymore but used to be a main list trader. There are a few kind older users out there, but a lot more ninja traders, and with the odd demand spikes for random things I don't think I could get the hang of trading again :C

Also, my username there is ?(? ??)_ if anyone was curious ^-^

edit: well that turned out not like I was expecting, but hilarious. That's not quite my username XD
Been around since 2010 and yeah, CS is a bit of a mess. I'm only around for the FR Chat and rarely art adopts anymore but used to be a main list trader. There are a few kind older users out there, but a lot more ninja traders, and with the odd demand spikes for random things I don't think I could get the hang of trading again :C

Also, my username there is ?(? ??)_ if anyone was curious ^-^

edit: well that turned out not like I was expecting, but hilarious. That's not quite my username XD
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Loelya21

I was banned on that stupid site for something my friend did. He made an account and did a troll on a forum with the same device I used for all of my Chicken Smoothie stuff, and then boom. Banned. Sent complaints. Still no reply. I never go there again.

But concerning your problem, just be careful out there. I liked participating in the sections of the community that don't do that, or club threads about my interests. However, my happiness was short lived, and thus, I prefer this game over Chicken Smoothie any day, even if I was still un-banned.
@Loelya21

I was banned on that stupid site for something my friend did. He made an account and did a troll on a forum with the same device I used for all of my Chicken Smoothie stuff, and then boom. Banned. Sent complaints. Still no reply. I never go there again.

But concerning your problem, just be careful out there. I liked participating in the sections of the community that don't do that, or club threads about my interests. However, my happiness was short lived, and thus, I prefer this game over Chicken Smoothie any day, even if I was still un-banned.
3e4.gif
@Loelya21

Yeah, a lot of the older users try to cheat the newer users..I feel, overall, the FR community is more helping/nice than the CS community lol~

Right now, I just like to collect the pets, and I sometimes go onto the FR chat there, other than that I pretty much stay away from the forums.
@Loelya21

Yeah, a lot of the older users try to cheat the newer users..I feel, overall, the FR community is more helping/nice than the CS community lol~

Right now, I just like to collect the pets, and I sometimes go onto the FR chat there, other than that I pretty much stay away from the forums.
Banner_Small.png
@Loelya21

Yesh I play CS
I normally ignore the forums, and stick to the oekaki and adoptables.
I Never post on the forums doe
@Loelya21

Yesh I play CS
I normally ignore the forums, and stick to the oekaki and adoptables.
I Never post on the forums doe
HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS
Honestly I like the CS community better. :/ I've been there for 6 years and have seen more trolls on FR since I've joined in November of 2015. (I've seen one troll on CS. So many FR users like to bash others' opinions from what I've seen. Not all, but more than I expected for sure. It made me sad.) Yeah people try to cheat people, but that happens everywhere. Newbies just have to be extra cautious. It's true of any site. (Newbies here could exalt rare dragons, pay outrageous prices... I got a free corsair's eye patch on here and if I hadn't needed it I would have given it to a user who advertised wanting one. So caution is important to newbies everywhere.)
CS has a MUCH larger forum, but 5 years older than FR. It does have its problems, but overall I think some aspects are better than FR. (CS is my internet hometown and I really want to become a mod on there sometime.)

I'm open for discussion, but please don't bash me on this. I'm LOCW_Bluestarwarrior on CS.
Honestly I like the CS community better. :/ I've been there for 6 years and have seen more trolls on FR since I've joined in November of 2015. (I've seen one troll on CS. So many FR users like to bash others' opinions from what I've seen. Not all, but more than I expected for sure. It made me sad.) Yeah people try to cheat people, but that happens everywhere. Newbies just have to be extra cautious. It's true of any site. (Newbies here could exalt rare dragons, pay outrageous prices... I got a free corsair's eye patch on here and if I hadn't needed it I would have given it to a user who advertised wanting one. So caution is important to newbies everywhere.)
CS has a MUCH larger forum, but 5 years older than FR. It does have its problems, but overall I think some aspects are better than FR. (CS is my internet hometown and I really want to become a mod on there sometime.)

I'm open for discussion, but please don't bash me on this. I'm LOCW_Bluestarwarrior on CS.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
It also might have something to do with flight communities :o I usually stay in the water forums and haven't met a single troll; the bigger flights might have more trouble.
It also might have something to do with flight communities :o I usually stay in the water forums and haven't met a single troll; the bigger flights might have more trouble.
52bQegH.pngVnj3K4F.png52bQegH.png
I joined CS for the roleplaying community, I've been there since early 2014.
I joined CS for the roleplaying community, I've been there since early 2014.
I joined in 2015 during the summertime. It's fun. I actually got all of my rares (and all of the rest of my pets, excluding the monthly ones) from people that were quitting. [quote name="RealmReaper" date=2016-03-29 16:16:58] @Loelya21 I was banned on that stupid site for something my friend did. He made an account and did a troll on a forum with the same device I used for all of my Chicken Smoothie stuff, and then boom. Banned. Sent complaints. Still no reply. I never go there again. But concerning your problem, just be careful out there. I liked participating in the sections of the community that don't do that, or club threads about my interests. However, my happiness was short lived, and thus, I prefer this game over Chicken Smoothie any day, even if I was still un-banned. [/quote] @RealmReaper HI SIS I was equally devastated when your account was banned also. You had many rares, including some pets that were special to us. I started disliking the game a bit after you were banned, but I play it a bit. I quit collecting pets from people that were quitting (which was how I got all of my rares), and started only getting event pets. I'll miss the site. It was great while it lasted.
I joined in 2015 during the summertime. It's fun. I actually got all of my rares (and all of the rest of my pets, excluding the monthly ones) from people that were quitting.
RealmReaper wrote on 2016-03-29:
@Loelya21

@RealmReaper

HI SIS

I was equally devastated when your account was banned also. You had many rares, including some pets that were special to us. I started disliking the game a bit after you were banned, but I play it a bit. I quit collecting pets from people that were quitting (which was how I got all of my rares), and started only getting event pets. I'll miss the site. It was great while it lasted.
THERE WILL BE AN AMAZING SIGNATURE RIGHT HERE
Yea, I'm a fellow member on there too. Actually been around since 2009 and can't seem to stop getting on there, just for the pets though. I never really made the forums a go-to community for me, one part because I was shy, another because nothing really interested me. I mainly visited clubs and such for art when I did want to try and be social, but I go on various hiatuses on CS so I usually end up forgetting about them then kinda feel awkward returning. I've been cheated out of rare pets before when I was younger, but I don't trade anymore. If I do go on the forums for clubs and such nowadays to try and possibly meet people, I've been met with my posts being ignored and nobody even giving a little welcome or hello, so it's been a bit off-putting to say the least from what it used to be for me.
I dunno, I think now I'll just stay for the pets and that's good enough for me.
I much prefer to try and hang around here for discussions now tbh, ahaha~
Yea, I'm a fellow member on there too. Actually been around since 2009 and can't seem to stop getting on there, just for the pets though. I never really made the forums a go-to community for me, one part because I was shy, another because nothing really interested me. I mainly visited clubs and such for art when I did want to try and be social, but I go on various hiatuses on CS so I usually end up forgetting about them then kinda feel awkward returning. I've been cheated out of rare pets before when I was younger, but I don't trade anymore. If I do go on the forums for clubs and such nowadays to try and possibly meet people, I've been met with my posts being ignored and nobody even giving a little welcome or hello, so it's been a bit off-putting to say the least from what it used to be for me.
I dunno, I think now I'll just stay for the pets and that's good enough for me.
I much prefer to try and hang around here for discussions now tbh, ahaha~
unknown.png M e l o d y unknown.png
i1iQAE3.pngtqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png7Zid8hE.png
27AZD8S.pngoaolHwW.png
J7D1quC.png

Adopt Shop
0Eukkgx.png
Ours is not a kind world
but it is beautiful.

Always.
1 2