Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here play chicken smoothie?
1 2
Anyone want to rant with me about how blatantly the older players try to take advantage of newcomers? :/ it's worse than on neopets. the chicken smoothie community sucks and I'm contemplating quitting even though I've only been there a few months.
Anyone want to rant with me about how blatantly the older players try to take advantage of newcomers? :/ it's worse than on neopets. the chicken smoothie community sucks and I'm contemplating quitting even though I've only been there a few months.
52bQegH.pngVnj3K4F.png52bQegH.png
@Loelya21 I recently made an account, mind explaining the community to me?
@Loelya21 I recently made an account, mind explaining the community to me?
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Myself
Hey there! Well as far as I can tell, the community basically revolves around pet trading and collecting as many pets as you possibly can.
The forums involve trading pets for pets, art for pets, or site currency for pets.

Other than that there's a lot of forum games like "guess what color the person beneath you likes the most" type thing.

But I've seen this A LOT, while there are some older players who will welcome newbies and do giveaways for them to help them get started, the majority of older players that I've interacted with have sent me very unfair trade suggestions for the few rares I have, thereby trying to take away my only chances to get the pets that I really want. )':
@Myself
Hey there! Well as far as I can tell, the community basically revolves around pet trading and collecting as many pets as you possibly can.
The forums involve trading pets for pets, art for pets, or site currency for pets.

Other than that there's a lot of forum games like "guess what color the person beneath you likes the most" type thing.

But I've seen this A LOT, while there are some older players who will welcome newbies and do giveaways for them to help them get started, the majority of older players that I've interacted with have sent me very unfair trade suggestions for the few rares I have, thereby trying to take away my only chances to get the pets that I really want. )':
I even had an older player cheat me out of compensation for an art piece that I did for them, and I spent hours on it. It sucked a lot. ;o;
I even had an older player cheat me out of compensation for an art piece that I did for them, and I spent hours on it. It sucked a lot. ;o;
@Loelya21 I just made an account a couple of days ago and the forums look like a mess. Signatures longer than the posts, threads from years ago still active, bumps all over the place, young kids disobeying the COPPA rule, you name it. The pets are really pretty though. So I'll try to stay far away from the community.
@Loelya21 I just made an account a couple of days ago and the forums look like a mess. Signatures longer than the posts, threads from years ago still active, bumps all over the place, young kids disobeying the COPPA rule, you name it. The pets are really pretty though. So I'll try to stay far away from the community.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
@Charoula

Yeah that's what I'd recommend! The pets are awesome, I'm even building a group based on one of my favorite movies, and I really like that aspect of it, but the forums/community are definitely a mess. I think most players are very young teenagers anyways.
@Charoula

Yeah that's what I'd recommend! The pets are awesome, I'm even building a group based on one of my favorite movies, and I really like that aspect of it, but the forums/community are definitely a mess. I think most players are very young teenagers anyways.
@Charoula @Myself

Hey by the way, if you guys want to contact me over there I'll send ya'll some free pets! c: my username over there is Loelya.
@Charoula @Myself

Hey by the way, if you guys want to contact me over there I'll send ya'll some free pets! c: my username over there is Loelya.
@Loelya21 Ah! Your original ping was buried in my list. My username on there is Data, and I'm not quite sure how to contact people on there yet.
@Loelya21 Ah! Your original ping was buried in my list. My username on there is Data, and I'm not quite sure how to contact people on there yet.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Loelya21

I joined Chicken Smoothie in 2012 and haven't really been on the forums. I do know some people act like they lied about their age just to not be COPPA. However, I was a honest kid so I was COPPA'd for like a long time. I do know that CS has its bad people n' stuff. Although, I just stick in the Oekaki forums. (If you enjoy to draw, you should stick in the Oekaki forums! Some people there are really kind.)

If people do trade me, I love to edit the trades and make it unfair on my side sometimes! ;D I wish those people didn't take advantage of you. :c I wish you luck on getting the pets you want! I never seen people try to take advantage of me but if people try to do that to you, you should report them?

Chicken Smoothie has really changed my life, though. I become a better artist and someone from CS got me to join FR. I also found my best friend on CS too. I hope that CS can change your life somehow!
@Loelya21

I joined Chicken Smoothie in 2012 and haven't really been on the forums. I do know some people act like they lied about their age just to not be COPPA. However, I was a honest kid so I was COPPA'd for like a long time. I do know that CS has its bad people n' stuff. Although, I just stick in the Oekaki forums. (If you enjoy to draw, you should stick in the Oekaki forums! Some people there are really kind.)

If people do trade me, I love to edit the trades and make it unfair on my side sometimes! ;D I wish those people didn't take advantage of you. :c I wish you luck on getting the pets you want! I never seen people try to take advantage of me but if people try to do that to you, you should report them?

Chicken Smoothie has really changed my life, though. I become a better artist and someone from CS got me to join FR. I also found my best friend on CS too. I hope that CS can change your life somehow!
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
@Loelya21
Me!
Ive never known about that. :o i thought most people except a certain few were super kind (one of my favorite artists cOMPLIMENTED ME ONCE?? I died that day)
I almost am completely quiet except for drawing... q v q
I dont like trading that much tbh
Id rather sell my very rares (i have a tribal dog, rereleased from the christmas event) for a buncha FR treasure. e w e i wanna be rich.
@Parakeet my friend! Its me! o u o
@Loelya21
Me!
Ive never known about that. :o i thought most people except a certain few were super kind (one of my favorite artists cOMPLIMENTED ME ONCE?? I died that day)
I almost am completely quiet except for drawing... q v q
I dont like trading that much tbh
Id rather sell my very rares (i have a tribal dog, rereleased from the christmas event) for a buncha FR treasure. e w e i wanna be rich.
@Parakeet my friend! Its me! o u o
T3TuubO.png
1 2