Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | #Window10OwnerProblems
1 2 3 4 5
What does this button do- oh god don't do that.

Ooooh siri rip off?

What IS THIS EVEN

wHY IS CHROME NOT WORKING.

sAVe me
What does this button do- oh god don't do that.

Ooooh siri rip off?

What IS THIS EVEN

wHY IS CHROME NOT WORKING.

sAVe me
ba565d3e2cec781b112c87b89e709bdd.png
@Zoephoria As soon as I installed it and Cortana started talking, I was like "Nope, nope, nope, shut up!" and immediately made it so she wouldn't talk.
Chrome works fine for me though? ^^
@Zoephoria As soon as I installed it and Cortana started talking, I was like "Nope, nope, nope, shut up!" and immediately made it so she wouldn't talk.
Chrome works fine for me though? ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@Zoephoria Oh time to start up my compu--darnit its stuck on that black screen that Windows knows is a glitch again.

Why do the icons keep flickering stop doing that I've scanned you 20 times is this a Windows error
@Zoephoria Oh time to start up my compu--darnit its stuck on that black screen that Windows knows is a glitch again.

Why do the icons keep flickering stop doing that I've scanned you 20 times is this a Windows error
@CrazyassBat @Asteri

"We are adding a new feature" ANOTHER ONE????

It says its like dead or something??
@CrazyassBat @Asteri

"We are adding a new feature" ANOTHER ONE????

It says its like dead or something??
@Zoephoria Truuue! And all the reboots for updates x') Sometimes I just close my computer without turning it off, and when I come back in the morning it has been turned off and on again, for updates ^^'
@Zoephoria Truuue! And all the reboots for updates x') Sometimes I just close my computer without turning it off, and when I come back in the morning it has been turned off and on again, for updates ^^'
eUMhm7B.png
I'm too afraid it'll ruin my computer so I still haven't bothered to update. It's stuck on vista forever XD
I'm too afraid it'll ruin my computer so I still haven't bothered to update. It's stuck on vista forever XD
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Ankha

It will soon just keep shutting down your laptop and update it. Ugh!
@Ankha

It will soon just keep shutting down your laptop and update it. Ugh!
@CrazyassBat

I'm so glad my Cortana never tried talking. I'd have thrown my brand new laptop out the window. o.o
@CrazyassBat

I'm so glad my Cortana never tried talking. I'd have thrown my brand new laptop out the window. o.o
eKCTfx8.png
@Ezraylia I feel you, I was freaking out so much, I'm kinda scared of stuff imitating life, so dolls and robots trying to talk are a big no-no (at least, if it's unexpected) XDDD

(also, congrats on being a Mod, I saw your post in the Shadow forums earlier; love the tiny cute ghost ^^)
@Ezraylia I feel you, I was freaking out so much, I'm kinda scared of stuff imitating life, so dolls and robots trying to talk are a big no-no (at least, if it's unexpected) XDDD

(also, congrats on being a Mod, I saw your post in the Shadow forums earlier; love the tiny cute ghost ^^)
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat

Haha anything that makes random noises at me gets muted right fast. I never had to turn Cortana off thankfully.

And thank you! <3
@CrazyassBat

Haha anything that makes random noises at me gets muted right fast. I never had to turn Cortana off thankfully.

And thank you! <3
eKCTfx8.png
1 2 3 4 5