Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That Enemy That Creeps You Out
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
That fricken Spider Nightmare Demon from Dragon Age: Inquisition.

It's not even that I'm afraid spiders, but it has a bunch of growths and eyes and whatever that really aggravate my Trypophobia. Like I cannot look at it. I have it. It skeeves me out and makes me feel sick and I wish I could skip that mission altogether.
That fricken Spider Nightmare Demon from Dragon Age: Inquisition.

It's not even that I'm afraid spiders, but it has a bunch of growths and eyes and whatever that really aggravate my Trypophobia. Like I cannot look at it. I have it. It skeeves me out and makes me feel sick and I wish I could skip that mission altogether.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@skub the taken are very annoying, the psions splitting themselves, the phalanxes pushing you off cliffs. They are just a pain to fight!
@skub the taken are very annoying, the psions splitting themselves, the phalanxes pushing you off cliffs. They are just a pain to fight!
8vfZ9uw.png
@Lupi
Its the vandals for me. The second I peek out of cover like fifteen vandals just shoot me and destroy 99% of my HP.
@Lupi
Its the vandals for me. The second I peek out of cover like fifteen vandals just shoot me and destroy 99% of my HP.
@skub YES! Then they put up their version of a defender ward and camp in it.
@skub YES! Then they put up their version of a defender ward and camp in it.
8vfZ9uw.png
@Lupi
Especially bad when you're trying to take down one of those timed taken ultras and they just keep putting up wards around it so you can't shoot its face!
@Lupi
Especially bad when you're trying to take down one of those timed taken ultras and they just keep putting up wards around it so you can't shoot its face!
@Reltseo Oh man, the Harvester on hard was like that for me (I was trying to get the trophy...).

IT DOESN'T HELP THAT THE AI OF YOUR PARTY FOR THAT QUEST IS HORRIBLE. D: I'm like "Golem, focus on healing, stay in this spot, DON'T attack ANYTHING!" Golem's like "Kay, imma hit the thing! Ohwai-*dies*"

I died so many times. Then I got close to killing it (it got to the jumpy spidery thing).

It jumped INTO one of the cavern posts and glitched, getting stuck there where I couldn't hit it. D:

I've never ragequit so hard in my life. T_T

Got the trophy later after much angst.
@Reltseo Oh man, the Harvester on hard was like that for me (I was trying to get the trophy...).

IT DOESN'T HELP THAT THE AI OF YOUR PARTY FOR THAT QUEST IS HORRIBLE. D: I'm like "Golem, focus on healing, stay in this spot, DON'T attack ANYTHING!" Golem's like "Kay, imma hit the thing! Ohwai-*dies*"

I died so many times. Then I got close to killing it (it got to the jumpy spidery thing).

It jumped INTO one of the cavern posts and glitched, getting stuck there where I couldn't hit it. D:

I've never ragequit so hard in my life. T_T

Got the trophy later after much angst.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQYw29EXV5Q]Robot Girl/Omicrom Monster[/url] from SOMA is one of the creepiest game monsters ever conceived IMO (DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK IF YOU LIKE NOT HAVING NIGHTMARES). [img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/be9a7606e8c142bfd3a0eebc4c8d8c2a/tumblr_nwsoseF1zk1r8l821o1_500.gif[/img] Literally the entire encounter with her keeps you [i]so on edge oh my god[/i] one misstep and instant death. Not only that, but if you watch and listen to her, she seems to somewhat realize what's happened to her by the way she holds herself and cries. She also says "Stay away!" if you get too close. Literally the entire [i]game [/i]disturbed me on a deep and emotional level, but I also really couldn't get over how sometimes you would come across random corpses that were still breathing and being assimilated into the WAU. Anybody remember that guy with the blown up head in the room with the Robot Girl? Cannot unsee. It really struck home if you knew who they were rather than nameless nobodies :(
Robot Girl/Omicrom Monster from SOMA is one of the creepiest game monsters ever conceived IMO (DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK IF YOU LIKE NOT HAVING NIGHTMARES).

tumblr_nwsoseF1zk1r8l821o1_500.gif

Literally the entire encounter with her keeps you so on edge oh my god one misstep and instant death. Not only that, but if you watch and listen to her, she seems to somewhat realize what's happened to her by the way she holds herself and cries. She also says "Stay away!" if you get too close.

Literally the entire game disturbed me on a deep and emotional level, but I also really couldn't get over how sometimes you would come across random corpses that were still breathing and being assimilated into the WAU. Anybody remember that guy with the blown up head in the room with the Robot Girl? Cannot unsee.

It really struck home if you knew who they were rather than nameless nobodies :(
ybwf4f9.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/atBDMLQ.jpg[/img] This alpaca or llama sort of creature from Parasite Eve II on the original PS always scared me.
atBDMLQ.jpg

This alpaca or llama sort of creature from Parasite Eve II on the original PS always scared me.
[img]http://www.imperial-library.info/sites/default/files/beast_morrowind_hunger.png[/img]
beast_morrowind_hunger.png
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Gina - I haven't encountered a harvester yet but it looks like I have a something to look forward to. Or not.

@Amee - ....
The fudge am I looking at...?

@Werelynx - What is that? I've seen that thing before but I can't remember from where. Is that from Morrowind?
@Gina - I haven't encountered a harvester yet but it looks like I have a something to look forward to. Or not.

@Amee - ....
The fudge am I looking at...?

@Werelynx - What is that? I've seen that thing before but I can't remember from where. Is that from Morrowind?
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12