Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird phobias
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I have a phobia of dropping things in the toilet and Googling pictures of people.

They're not my only fears, but they're the weirdest.

I'm also constantly afraid of getting burgled, no matter what house I'm in, for god knows what reason, despite the fact that I have never had my house broken into.
I have a phobia of dropping things in the toilet and Googling pictures of people.

They're not my only fears, but they're the weirdest.

I'm also constantly afraid of getting burgled, no matter what house I'm in, for god knows what reason, despite the fact that I have never had my house broken into.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I have this weird phobia of vomit? Like sure it's gross, but it's to the point where, things that people think are funny make me queasy and I'm vaguely uncomfortable for the next couple hours/days. I can't even be within the same 50 foot radius of someone who I know has puked lately. It's detrimental to friendships sometimes, lol.
I have this weird phobia of vomit? Like sure it's gross, but it's to the point where, things that people think are funny make me queasy and I'm vaguely uncomfortable for the next couple hours/days. I can't even be within the same 50 foot radius of someone who I know has puked lately. It's detrimental to friendships sometimes, lol.
cf33312f830835be1e2934aaacac7428.gif
I have chronic Emetophobia, a severe fear of vomiting. It's the worst thing I have ever had to live with, honestly. If someone is sick, I'll have to move away from them. Far away. If anyone were to vomit near me, I would not hesitate to jump out of a window. I'm currently in one of those situations. A kid in my class is ill and just f***ing threw up. They're calling an ambulance. I'm trying not to freak the f**k out right now.

But yeah, phobias are bullsh*t.
I have chronic Emetophobia, a severe fear of vomiting. It's the worst thing I have ever had to live with, honestly. If someone is sick, I'll have to move away from them. Far away. If anyone were to vomit near me, I would not hesitate to jump out of a window. I'm currently in one of those situations. A kid in my class is ill and just f***ing threw up. They're calling an ambulance. I'm trying not to freak the f**k out right now.

But yeah, phobias are bullsh*t.
I have a massive phobia of open water. Like it's fine if I'm on a boat or something, but to be in it... no thank you. Even if I can see land, it freaks me out. I've never had a bad experience with open water or anything. It just... terrifies me.

I don't know if I'd call it a phobia, but I have a very powerful aversion to crumpled paper as well. I remember being in high school and I would see people's backpacks with all sorts of stray papers piled and crumpled at the bottom and it just stresses me out for whatever reason.
I have a massive phobia of open water. Like it's fine if I'm on a boat or something, but to be in it... no thank you. Even if I can see land, it freaks me out. I've never had a bad experience with open water or anything. It just... terrifies me.

I don't know if I'd call it a phobia, but I have a very powerful aversion to crumpled paper as well. I remember being in high school and I would see people's backpacks with all sorts of stray papers piled and crumpled at the bottom and it just stresses me out for whatever reason.
123o4cl.gif
I have a fear of needles, but it definitely depends. Like if it's super short, yeah, I don't mind, but if it's thin and even remotely long it freaks me the hell out.
Also, forgot to add, I have a fear of paper cuts, severe nosebleeds, wasps, and heights, especially if I'm looking down balconies. When I look down the balcony at my grandmas house, I feel sick and dizzy...
I have a fear of needles, but it definitely depends. Like if it's super short, yeah, I don't mind, but if it's thin and even remotely long it freaks me the hell out.
Also, forgot to add, I have a fear of paper cuts, severe nosebleeds, wasps, and heights, especially if I'm looking down balconies. When I look down the balcony at my grandmas house, I feel sick and dizzy...
(3+ hours ahead of FR time!)
I collect Chimera Relic Duskrat . Donations are appreciated!
Not sure if you could call it a phobia, but I'm afraid of crossing the road, which is a major problem. I think it's because there used to be these awful poems about car crashes and roads on the TV when I lived in England and I was so scared ;_;
Not sure if you could call it a phobia, but I'm afraid of crossing the road, which is a major problem. I think it's because there used to be these awful poems about car crashes and roads on the TV when I lived in England and I was so scared ;_;
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1351978/1
Feet. They are the worst they smell and they look weird. That is all
Feet. They are the worst they smell and they look weird. That is all
tumblr_oe4lisMZ8I1vcvovio1_250.gif
Zombies. Just... Nope. I don't like them.
Zombies. Just... Nope. I don't like them.
wool. yeah it sound weird but I'm afraid of wool.
about 6 years ago I had a pullover made of wool.
when I put it on I got rashes all over my body. and they hurt SO much! now I don't wear wool ever again. just cotton and denim
wool. yeah it sound weird but I'm afraid of wool.
about 6 years ago I had a pullover made of wool.
when I put it on I got rashes all over my body. and they hurt SO much! now I don't wear wool ever again. just cotton and denim
AR9M5E4.pnghXqmr1g.png
Definitely balloons for me. Just why they gotta exist?
Definitely balloons for me. Just why they gotta exist?
Michi/Koromo | she/them | +2 FR
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngH7ZHiYt.pngeIe2Cpu.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13