Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Musical Instruments
1 2 3 4
I play violin, viola, and cello. I haven't actually had my first lesson on violin until yesterday, but my middle school orchestra teacher was phenomenal so I learned pretty well anyway.

I originally wanted to play cello. Except my sister and mom forced me to do violin, so oops. I've just been learning cello by myself in the music room of school in my free time XD
I play violin, viola, and cello. I haven't actually had my first lesson on violin until yesterday, but my middle school orchestra teacher was phenomenal so I learned pretty well anyway.

I originally wanted to play cello. Except my sister and mom forced me to do violin, so oops. I've just been learning cello by myself in the music room of school in my free time XD
vDURGqg.gif
I play the trumpet! Just started this year, since I joined my high school marching band too!
I play the trumpet! Just started this year, since I joined my high school marching band too!
[img]http://wp.lps.org/rkrueger/files/2010/03/flute.jpg[/img] I have been playing flute for 10 years :)
flute.jpg

I have been playing flute for 10 years :)
g3Ugpeq.png
i've played french horn for three years now
i also have a guitar but it just kinda......... sits there.... yea
i've played french horn for three years now
i also have a guitar but it just kinda......... sits there.... yea
I've been playing flute for about 5 years, bass flute for 3 and piccolo for about 2! I also know a bit of trumpet and piano, but only enough to play a scale or two.
I've been playing flute for about 5 years, bass flute for 3 and piccolo for about 2! I also know a bit of trumpet and piano, but only enough to play a scale or two.
French Horn player here! (And Mellophone as well as basic piano)
I've been playing... 7 and a half years. Jeez, it's been awhile.
French Horn player here! (And Mellophone as well as basic piano)
I've been playing... 7 and a half years. Jeez, it's been awhile.
Zounds!
Ah, so I've played Cello for six years, going on seven this year. I've also played in professional orchestras while in High School, and took private lessons since my second year with the instrument.

I'm also versed in the piano as well, though my skills there are definitely not as good as they are with the cello. I find it hard to use two hands on an instrument for fingering compared to just one hand up a neckboard. Oops. XD

Uh...I also can play guitar as well, but I don't own one, so I just only get to play on my friend's in the US...seeing as I live in Germany now for school...that doesn't happen a lot and I bet I'm way worse now than I already was.
Ah, so I've played Cello for six years, going on seven this year. I've also played in professional orchestras while in High School, and took private lessons since my second year with the instrument.

I'm also versed in the piano as well, though my skills there are definitely not as good as they are with the cello. I find it hard to use two hands on an instrument for fingering compared to just one hand up a neckboard. Oops. XD

Uh...I also can play guitar as well, but I don't own one, so I just only get to play on my friend's in the US...seeing as I live in Germany now for school...that doesn't happen a lot and I bet I'm way worse now than I already was.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
i'm taking guzheng lessons, does that count?
i'm taking guzheng lessons, does that count?
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@Amura Same, we have so many instruments and I wanna learn them all! [img]http://i.imgur.com/NVBB9Eo.jpg[/img] Not pictured is another guitar because my dad wanted to learn guitar.
@Amura Same, we have so many instruments and I wanna learn them all!
NVBB9Eo.jpg Not pictured is another guitar because my dad wanted to learn guitar.
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
I been playing the alto Saxophone for 2 years and this year will be my third year playing it. Besides Alto saxophone i played the recorder for a year and dropped it. Also i would like to learn how to play the Ocarina. :)

PS: I play in my schools band
I been playing the alto Saxophone for 2 years and this year will be my third year playing it. Besides Alto saxophone i played the recorder for a year and dropped it. Also i would like to learn how to play the Ocarina. :)

PS: I play in my schools band
1 2 3 4