Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Musical Instruments
Hey! I was wondering if any of you guys played instruments! So what instrument(s) do you guys play? How long have you been learning? and is there anything you specifically want to learn? :)

I play the saxophone, I've been learning for 3 years (But I'm grade 5??)
I also own a clarinet which I've been teaching myself (a.k.a. I have the intention of teaching myself but I never practise...) I also have a viola yay!! which I'll be learning back at school :)
Hey! I was wondering if any of you guys played instruments! So what instrument(s) do you guys play? How long have you been learning? and is there anything you specifically want to learn? :)

I play the saxophone, I've been learning for 3 years (But I'm grade 5??)
I also own a clarinet which I've been teaching myself (a.k.a. I have the intention of teaching myself but I never practise...) I also have a viola yay!! which I'll be learning back at school :)
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
@CptnCatastrophic
I have been playing Clarinet for about 2-3 years but then I dropped off

I seriously want to learn how to play the piano though. Maybe the violin
@CptnCatastrophic
I have been playing Clarinet for about 2-3 years but then I dropped off

I seriously want to learn how to play the piano though. Maybe the violin
db3a6508ed61d07a038b5952b4aa3c12393e78b6.png
Fen / Vyrus | FR +3
Traveling Dragon Thread! | CS acct Clearance for FR
I played the Tenor Saxophone back in middle and high school.

I'd like to learn to play the hurdy gurdy but they're too expensive to buy.
I played the Tenor Saxophone back in middle and high school.

I'd like to learn to play the hurdy gurdy but they're too expensive to buy.
I collect white pawns!
Proud former Shadow Flighter and current Ice Flighter
bzpIMvQ.png
Oh yeah I used to play the alto sax!!! I havent played it (for a class i mean) since 8th grade ;w;

I already forgot how to read musical notes but i can sort of play the Luigi's Mansion theme so it's all good
Oh yeah I used to play the alto sax!!! I havent played it (for a class i mean) since 8th grade ;w;

I already forgot how to read musical notes but i can sort of play the Luigi's Mansion theme so it's all good
Home of the Baby Clan
teto_icon_by_redribbon205.gif
@CptnCatastrophic

I play the viola as well! So nice to see another violist! I'm actually the only violist in my school orchestra! I've been playing for about 3-4 years. I've tried to play the guitar, but I stopped as I preferred the viola. I've always wanted to play video game music on my viola!
@CptnCatastrophic

I play the viola as well! So nice to see another violist! I'm actually the only violist in my school orchestra! I've been playing for about 3-4 years. I've tried to play the guitar, but I stopped as I preferred the viola. I've always wanted to play video game music on my viola!
venusaur-mega.gif
I play violin, the screech plank

I've played for like 13 years but i kinda suck because I'm not good at the whole motivation thing

also I play some bass but like. motivation. I haven't practiced bass in forever and unlike violin I really don't have a reason to; I play violin in my school orchestra but I don't use bass for anything lmao

my dream is to play bassoon but those things are expensive so :I
I play violin, the screech plank

I've played for like 13 years but i kinda suck because I'm not good at the whole motivation thing

also I play some bass but like. motivation. I haven't practiced bass in forever and unlike violin I really don't have a reason to; I play violin in my school orchestra but I don't use bass for anything lmao

my dream is to play bassoon but those things are expensive so :I
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Instruments keep me sane~!

I play the flute, piccolo, piano, 4 and 16 hole ocarina, bass guitar, and a bit of trombone and trumpet. :> I wanna learn to play the violin and clarinet...then possibly a few more.
Instruments keep me sane~!

I play the flute, piccolo, piano, 4 and 16 hole ocarina, bass guitar, and a bit of trombone and trumpet. :> I wanna learn to play the violin and clarinet...then possibly a few more.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I play the cello. I have played for 6 years so far, and I still play almost every day.
I play the cello. I have played for 6 years so far, and I still play almost every day.
I played piano growing up as a kid, but I dropped it and kinda lost most of my ability, hahaha. I've been playing French horn now for about 11 years, and I don't plan on dropping it any time soon. I love my horn! <3

I really wanna pick up piano again though... :)
I played piano growing up as a kid, but I dropped it and kinda lost most of my ability, hahaha. I've been playing French horn now for about 11 years, and I don't plan on dropping it any time soon. I love my horn! <3

I really wanna pick up piano again though... :)
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
I play guitar! I actually have two; one I bought and is really nice and the other is @MegaVenusaur s old guitar when we started and she didn't want to play anymore (mine one broke and then we sold it at a garage sale). My grandpa is also giving me his old electric guitar, I'm looking forward to getting it! I've been playing seriously for about 2 years, and I mostly learn either classical songs or songs that I listen to.

Though I have been wanting to learn the drums and bass guitar...
I play guitar! I actually have two; one I bought and is really nice and the other is @MegaVenusaur s old guitar when we started and she didn't want to play anymore (mine one broke and then we sold it at a garage sale). My grandpa is also giving me his old electric guitar, I'm looking forward to getting it! I've been playing seriously for about 2 years, and I mostly learn either classical songs or songs that I listen to.

Though I have been wanting to learn the drums and bass guitar...
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png