Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Did You Do In Gaming Today?
Hah, well, thanks for the tips. :)

So after going through all the trials I get to the Urn of Sacred Ashes, a holy relic, with Zevran, Alistair and Wynne, and their reactions were...

Alistair/Wynne summed up: I can't believe we are looking at the remains of one of the greatest heroes and messiahs to ever exist. I am in awe.

Zevran: Nice Vase. I should get one for me house.

I snort-laughed for a while after that. Oh, Zev... XD
Hah, well, thanks for the tips. :)

So after going through all the trials I get to the Urn of Sacred Ashes, a holy relic, with Zevran, Alistair and Wynne, and their reactions were...

Alistair/Wynne summed up: I can't believe we are looking at the remains of one of the greatest heroes and messiahs to ever exist. I am in awe.

Zevran: Nice Vase. I should get one for me house.

I snort-laughed for a while after that. Oh, Zev... XD
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
you know what's a good game? witcher 3
you know what's a good game? witcher 3
hrlg6s.jpg
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Just started playing this the other day. I've got about 8 hours playtime at the moment and finished 4-5 mini missions on the whiteboard. Right now I'm working on finding what is wrong with the A/C in the mall.
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Just started playing this the other day. I've got about 8 hours playtime at the moment and finished 4-5 mini missions on the whiteboard. Right now I'm working on finding what is wrong with the A/C in the mall.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
What did I do? I bought Pokemon Yellow on the virtual console as soon as it came out at midnight, and now I've spent the last hour doing nothing else haha
no life
What did I do? I bought Pokemon Yellow on the virtual console as soon as it came out at midnight, and now I've spent the last hour doing nothing else haha
no life
zdkBiZa.png

@LunaNightSky
I wanted to buy Pokemon Yellow too, but don't have enough room on my SD card /cries
How is the graphic?

@LunaNightSky
I wanted to buy Pokemon Yellow too, but don't have enough room on my SD card /cries
How is the graphic?
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
Been watching boyfriend play WItcher 3(so far, I am enjoying the monster design in there)

And I have been playing ARK :U
Been watching boyfriend play WItcher 3(so far, I am enjoying the monster design in there)

And I have been playing ARK :U
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
I played through the entirety of Condemned: Criminal Origins. It's an alright game, nothing really special though. It also wasn't really scary for a horror game, only things that got me were jumpscare stuff. I personally wouldn't recommend it unless you got it in a bundle or something, which I did.

I also finally finished Max Payne today. For an early 2000s PC game, I think it still holds up pretty okay. One of my fave things about the game was that I could interact with quite a few things, like vending machines and water coolers. Also found it neat that there are certain moments where you could eavesdrop on enemy conversations. The convos were super casual stuff. I killed a dude who called himself a nice guy who loves his family and only really killed people because it was part of the job.
I played through the entirety of Condemned: Criminal Origins. It's an alright game, nothing really special though. It also wasn't really scary for a horror game, only things that got me were jumpscare stuff. I personally wouldn't recommend it unless you got it in a bundle or something, which I did.

I also finally finished Max Payne today. For an early 2000s PC game, I think it still holds up pretty okay. One of my fave things about the game was that I could interact with quite a few things, like vending machines and water coolers. Also found it neat that there are certain moments where you could eavesdrop on enemy conversations. The convos were super casual stuff. I killed a dude who called himself a nice guy who loves his family and only really killed people because it was part of the job.
40146_v.gif - Call me Sol

- She/Her

- +0 FR time
@Tea
Oh no! D: but the graphics feel the same as they used to be. So much nostalgia, it's nice :D
@Tea
Oh no! D: but the graphics feel the same as they used to be. So much nostalgia, it's nice :D
zdkBiZa.png
i s-ranked takumi in fe fates birthright bc i am t rash
i s-ranked takumi in fe fates birthright bc i am t rash
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
I rolled my "free" level 60 in SW:TOR (I haven't played since about three months after launch. Everything has changed!). I've gotten to chapter 3 of the Outlander bits. I've mostly raged, but it's so well written. I feel like I'm angry for a great reason. (But seriously, lemme punch the big bad right in the stupid face already.)

Otherwise I've been playing WoW on a level 60 server, and resisting the urge to play AC: Black Flag again. I don't need to be knocked in the head by the angry pirate at the Observatory again, or that's what I tell myself.
I rolled my "free" level 60 in SW:TOR (I haven't played since about three months after launch. Everything has changed!). I've gotten to chapter 3 of the Outlander bits. I've mostly raged, but it's so well written. I feel like I'm angry for a great reason. (But seriously, lemme punch the big bad right in the stupid face already.)

Otherwise I've been playing WoW on a level 60 server, and resisting the urge to play AC: Black Flag again. I don't need to be knocked in the head by the angry pirate at the Observatory again, or that's what I tell myself.