Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Did You Do In Gaming Today?
My copy of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth finally shipped. I got a DLC code for some black agumon skins but apparently there's another DLC set? *******if I know, I hate multi-retailer exclusive DLC.
My copy of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth finally shipped. I got a DLC code for some black agumon skins but apparently there's another DLC set? *******if I know, I hate multi-retailer exclusive DLC.
Been playing nova 111 recently. I'm not really into strategy games but... I really like this one
Been playing nova 111 recently. I'm not really into strategy games but... I really like this one
I brought out the old gamecube spent a few hours playing Harvest Moon , even now that seriously is my addiction as well as playing on Oblivion / Conker's Bad Fur Day / Banjo - Kazooie/Tooie lol I love Rare even if Microsoft bought them :p

I would play viva pinata but I have some coli grinding to do & once I turn on the xbox it's good bye laptop time~
I brought out the old gamecube spent a few hours playing Harvest Moon , even now that seriously is my addiction as well as playing on Oblivion / Conker's Bad Fur Day / Banjo - Kazooie/Tooie lol I love Rare even if Microsoft bought them :p

I would play viva pinata but I have some coli grinding to do & once I turn on the xbox it's good bye laptop time~
siggy.png
I cried because I had to kill Chocobos in order to get the thingie to make one a member of my party in Final Fantasy Explorers. What did those poor birds do to deserve that? I don't want to hurt the cute Chocobos!

And while not specifically gaming, I spent several hours looking up mods for Skyrim so I could attempt to make a character that resembles me. I finally decided to just use SkyUI and give an Orc a human skin tone. Close enough.

Then I started Magic Duels for the first time and got past the initial tutorial and first scenario to get my free boosters and start making my own deck.

Not exactly a super productive day, but not a bad day for me either.
I cried because I had to kill Chocobos in order to get the thingie to make one a member of my party in Final Fantasy Explorers. What did those poor birds do to deserve that? I don't want to hurt the cute Chocobos!

And while not specifically gaming, I spent several hours looking up mods for Skyrim so I could attempt to make a character that resembles me. I finally decided to just use SkyUI and give an Orc a human skin tone. Close enough.

Then I started Magic Duels for the first time and got past the initial tutorial and first scenario to get my free boosters and start making my own deck.

Not exactly a super productive day, but not a bad day for me either.
Formerly known as Brenning.
i flirted w/ cullen in dragon age: inquisition today
i flirted w/ cullen in dragon age: inquisition today
you really think someone would do that?
just go on the internet and tell lies?
Well, it wasn't today, but I cleared out Quincy and finally got Nick Valentine to idolize me in Fallout 4. Also, I have continued to avoid playing/finishing the main campaign. Good times.
Well, it wasn't today, but I cleared out Quincy and finally got Nick Valentine to idolize me in Fallout 4. Also, I have continued to avoid playing/finishing the main campaign. Good times.
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Messing around with Pokemon Shuffle; not exactly a AAA release, but eh, I love me some puzzle games. The extremely limited playtime is annoying, though. Damn "Freemium" nonsense...
Messing around with Pokemon Shuffle; not exactly a AAA release, but eh, I love me some puzzle games. The extremely limited playtime is annoying, though. Damn "Freemium" nonsense...
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Died a lot in Binding of Isaac Afterbirth.

Trying to defeat Hush is a massive pain...whhhhy must it have so much health ._.
Died a lot in Binding of Isaac Afterbirth.

Trying to defeat Hush is a massive pain...whhhhy must it have so much health ._.
LKzi7uW.png
@Pilotslover

Yeah I heard about the "Secret Companion" accidentally. Not sure what I'll do when I get to that part. And I might actually just go along with Alistair because some of the dialogue with him is pretty amusing. He's such a weird dude. XD

Heh, lamp posts...

Thanks for the advice!
@Pilotslover

Yeah I heard about the "Secret Companion" accidentally. Not sure what I'll do when I get to that part. And I might actually just go along with Alistair because some of the dialogue with him is pretty amusing. He's such a weird dude. XD

Heh, lamp posts...

Thanks for the advice!
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
@Reltseo
My biased because I liked him more then Alistair. XD
@Reltseo
My biased because I liked him more then Alistair. XD
Yt4sddf.png