Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Did You Do In Gaming Today?
ran around in fallout 4 for 14 hours and somehow didnt even do any missions
dont know what i did
will probably do the same tomorrow
ran around in fallout 4 for 14 hours and somehow didnt even do any missions
dont know what i did
will probably do the same tomorrow
gQvAL6D.gif
This afternoon I finally won the battle with Undyne in Undertale, she was tough as heck to fight but I got past her.
This afternoon I finally won the battle with Undyne in Undertale, she was tough as heck to fight but I got past her.
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
I played tf2 and honestly, in the words of ye old internet, got pwned.
I played tf2 and honestly, in the words of ye old internet, got pwned.
Threw 200+ Bees off of the world in Minecraft, and completed the Egg task for the Great Bay in Majora's Mask 3d.
Threw 200+ Bees off of the world in Minecraft, and completed the Egg task for the Great Bay in Majora's Mask 3d.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
While this isn't exactly a videogame, I opened a Magic: The Gathering fatpack today, and I got Crush of Tentacles and a Reality Smasher!!

One that is a videogame: I finished my second play-through of 999 and got the Submarine ending D:
While this isn't exactly a videogame, I opened a Magic: The Gathering fatpack today, and I got Crush of Tentacles and a Reality Smasher!!

One that is a videogame: I finished my second play-through of 999 and got the Submarine ending D:
egg trade
paladin as in the d&d class
they/them
Darkest Dungeon. Level 3 scouting mission in the...cove? Either the Cove or the Weald. Took all four level 3's (Party order going as such: Occultist, Graverobber, Abomination and Man-at-Arms). Two battles in my Occultist, my best one mind you, managed to proc his resolve test and failed, turning massochistic

Aaaaand then moved himself to the front

and got massacred by a frickin cutthroat bandit. Not even from the attack, but from the bleed. Ugh.

Needless to say I'm in dire need of another occultist aha

[edit and don't even get me started on my hunt for characters in FNAF world]
Darkest Dungeon. Level 3 scouting mission in the...cove? Either the Cove or the Weald. Took all four level 3's (Party order going as such: Occultist, Graverobber, Abomination and Man-at-Arms). Two battles in my Occultist, my best one mind you, managed to proc his resolve test and failed, turning massochistic

Aaaaand then moved himself to the front

and got massacred by a frickin cutthroat bandit. Not even from the attack, but from the bleed. Ugh.

Needless to say I'm in dire need of another occultist aha

[edit and don't even get me started on my hunt for characters in FNAF world]
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
Minecraft: I just finished building a house to my new world.
Minecraft: I just finished building a house to my new world.
Star Wars KotOR: Finishing up my padawan training and trying to remember where the crystal cave was on Tatooine when I played it last time. It's taking FOREVER.

AC New Leaf: Not really much to say at the moment with this game.

Mass Effect: Just recruited Wrex, defeated Fist, found evidence against Saren and now on my way to get save Liara.
Star Wars KotOR: Finishing up my padawan training and trying to remember where the crystal cave was on Tatooine when I played it last time. It's taking FOREVER.

AC New Leaf: Not really much to say at the moment with this game.

Mass Effect: Just recruited Wrex, defeated Fist, found evidence against Saren and now on my way to get save Liara.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
I finished AC:HHD In one day, when it came out. The main story, of course. I started to path my AC:NL town and breed more flowers and stare at Julian. I then played way too many League Of Legends games and proceeded to climb into my bed and stare at FR.
I finished AC:HHD In one day, when it came out. The main story, of course. I started to path my AC:NL town and breed more flowers and stare at Julian. I then played way too many League Of Legends games and proceeded to climb into my bed and stare at FR.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Final Fantasy VII ~ Scooped up Aerith's, and Red's final limits. Beat up Yuffie's dad to get Leviathan...

...and...

...Killed Aerith. ;-;
Final Fantasy VII ~ Scooped up Aerith's, and Red's final limits. Beat up Yuffie's dad to get Leviathan...

...and...

...Killed Aerith. ;-;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda