Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terrariaaa
1 2 3 4
@mageoftime
xD I'm not sure what "battle type" (Mage, melee, ranger, summoner) my characters are, or any of them to be honest. I use all the weapon types.

And I'm probably going to fail at expert mode so hard because I don't come up with strategies, I just rush in and beat the crap out of mobs. xD But then I usually get my butt kicked.
@mageoftime
xD I'm not sure what "battle type" (Mage, melee, ranger, summoner) my characters are, or any of them to be honest. I use all the weapon types.

And I'm probably going to fail at expert mode so hard because I don't come up with strategies, I just rush in and beat the crap out of mobs. xD But then I usually get my butt kicked.
who up rising they flight
@Galaxiana
You could put them in the melee armor if you wanna be tanky. (pre-moon moon, the beetle armor + all warding accessories + worm scarf + vampire knives makes you nigh-impossible to kill.)
@Galaxiana
You could put them in the melee armor if you wanna be tanky. (pre-moon moon, the beetle armor + all warding accessories + worm scarf + vampire knives makes you nigh-impossible to kill.)
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
I enjoy Terraria a lot. Because it's not 3-D, it's easier for me to build these grand structures that would be just too difficult in a game like Minecraft.

Plus the boss fights are fun
I enjoy Terraria a lot. Because it's not 3-D, it's easier for me to build these grand structures that would be just too difficult in a game like Minecraft.

Plus the boss fights are fun
WH2fSe6.gif
boop also: [img]http://i.imgur.com/COjX0wv.jpg[/img] (I didn't make that btw)
boop

also:
COjX0wv.jpg
(I didn't make that btw)
boop @galaxiana
boop @galaxiana
1 2 3 4