Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terrariaaa
Any other Terraria players out there? I just bought the mobile version. :D And my 2 main characters are on a computer we thinks hard drive is failing. >.> My stuff is fine though, we have it copied onto another computer. :>

So yeah...

EDIT: also I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't hate the guide. x,D
Any other Terraria players out there? I just bought the mobile version. :D And my 2 main characters are on a computer we thinks hard drive is failing. >.> My stuff is fine though, we have it copied onto another computer. :>

So yeah...

EDIT: also I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't hate the guide. x,D
who up rising they flight
@Galaxiana I love Terraria, but my computer can't handle the multiplayer, or even single player anymore :( I have it on my xbox 360 and I love it so much! My xbox version has a huge elaborate Haunted House I built out of Spooky Wood
@Galaxiana I love Terraria, but my computer can't handle the multiplayer, or even single player anymore :( I have it on my xbox 360 and I love it so much! My xbox version has a huge elaborate Haunted House I built out of Spooky Wood
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@Selnyam
Nice! I kinda just made a sky castle and a bunch of other crap. xD
@Selnyam
Nice! I kinda just made a sky castle and a bunch of other crap. xD
Boop?
Boop?
@Galaxiana

I'm a Terraria player; but I have it on the PC, not mobile, eheh.
I'm mostly done with the game; beat all the bosses, built lots of houses and completely landscaped the world to my will.

You're not the only person to not hate the Guide. I love the Guide. I feel bad every time I have to spawn the Wall of Flesh. :c

I have an entire world covered in Glowing Mushroom biomes. It's blue and nice.
@Galaxiana

I'm a Terraria player; but I have it on the PC, not mobile, eheh.
I'm mostly done with the game; beat all the bosses, built lots of houses and completely landscaped the world to my will.

You're not the only person to not hate the Guide. I love the Guide. I feel bad every time I have to spawn the Wall of Flesh. :c

I have an entire world covered in Glowing Mushroom biomes. It's blue and nice.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Galaxiana I gotta admit, I HATED the guide when I first played. I hated him always opening the door to my houses, and just getting in the way.
I thought he was just there to dispense advice. I didn't lean you can get crafting recipes from him until I'd put over 50 hours into the game T.T
@Galaxiana I gotta admit, I HATED the guide when I first played. I hated him always opening the door to my houses, and just getting in the way.
I thought he was just there to dispense advice. I didn't lean you can get crafting recipes from him until I'd put over 50 hours into the game T.T
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
did someone say terraria?
I LOVE TERRARIA
did someone say terraria?
I LOVE TERRARIA
@Galaxiana I Love Terraria! I finished normal mode on PC already, and I'm currently doing a multiplayer playthrough of Expert mode with a friend (it's so hard ;A;). Skeletron has kicked our butts so many times!

I don't think the guide is that bad? I didn't really like him when I first played, but he's proven to be useful thanks to his advice. Though you could always just look up the crafting recipes online, hehehh.
@Galaxiana I Love Terraria! I finished normal mode on PC already, and I'm currently doing a multiplayer playthrough of Expert mode with a friend (it's so hard ;A;). Skeletron has kicked our butts so many times!

I don't think the guide is that bad? I didn't really like him when I first played, but he's proven to be useful thanks to his advice. Though you could always just look up the crafting recipes online, hehehh.
Paratroopa-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifBowser-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifParatroopa-MH3on3.gif
@nonbinary
I'm trying to solo expert mode atm, wish me luck, I'm probably gonna need it. xD
I wasn't even able to solo moon lord :,D I'm screwed.

The guide is my favorite npc actually. xD

@Nightshade72
TERRARIA FTW >:D

@Selnyam
Yeah I didn't really like at the guide at first either. xD (I've played Terraria for years, I started playing before hardmode was added and before the old man had the "curse" button. If you went near the dungeon at night Skeletron would automatically spawn x,D) Good thing he doesn't open the doors at night anymore.

@Scryzze
I have the mobile, PC, and Xbox versions. Never play the Xbox one much though. I've kinda beaten the game too, but I have yet to complete the frost and pumpkin moon. I remember beating the wall of flesh for the first time, I had my brother playing with me, he died halfway through. xD When the WoF had barely any health left and could be killed with one more hit, I only had like 13 HP as well. My brother was cheering me on and i managed to kill it, it was awesome. I also feel bad throwing the voodoo doll in the lava. D:
@nonbinary
I'm trying to solo expert mode atm, wish me luck, I'm probably gonna need it. xD
I wasn't even able to solo moon lord :,D I'm screwed.

The guide is my favorite npc actually. xD

@Nightshade72
TERRARIA FTW >:D

@Selnyam
Yeah I didn't really like at the guide at first either. xD (I've played Terraria for years, I started playing before hardmode was added and before the old man had the "curse" button. If you went near the dungeon at night Skeletron would automatically spawn x,D) Good thing he doesn't open the doors at night anymore.

@Scryzze
I have the mobile, PC, and Xbox versions. Never play the Xbox one much though. I've kinda beaten the game too, but I have yet to complete the frost and pumpkin moon. I remember beating the wall of flesh for the first time, I had my brother playing with me, he died halfway through. xD When the WoF had barely any health left and could be killed with one more hit, I only had like 13 HP as well. My brother was cheering me on and i managed to kill it, it was awesome. I also feel bad throwing the voodoo doll in the lava. D:
@galaxiana YUSH

the only thing i would ask for is a second version of terraria that is 3-D
@galaxiana YUSH

the only thing i would ask for is a second version of terraria that is 3-D