Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terrariaaa
1 2 3 4
[quote name="@Nightshade72" date=2015-12-14 15:05:15] the only thing i would ask for is a second version of terraria that is 3-D [/quote] HOLY CRAP I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT YESTERDAY. :O Oh and I would love it if you could interact with the npcs, like make friends with them and such. :D
@Nightshade72 wrote on 2015-12-14:
the only thing i would ask for is a second version of terraria that is 3-D
HOLY CRAP I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT YESTERDAY. :O

Oh and I would love it if you could interact with the npcs, like make friends with them and such. :D
who up rising they flight
@galaxiana totally! that would be so cool, especially if there were lists of commands you could give them! with that, they could add farm stuff and plants that you could grow!
@galaxiana totally! that would be so cool, especially if there were lists of commands you could give them! with that, they could add farm stuff and plants that you could grow!
@Nightshade72
Omg yussss :D

What if you could marry them, that would be freaking hilarious. xDD
@Nightshade72
Omg yussss :D

What if you could marry them, that would be freaking hilarious. xDD
@Nightshade72 @Galaxiana

There's a spinoff of terraria in the works called Otherworld, you can watch the trailer for it here if you haven't seen it yet. Not 3D but it still looks really good, I'm excited.
@Nightshade72 @Galaxiana

There's a spinoff of terraria in the works called Otherworld, you can watch the trailer for it here if you haven't seen it yet. Not 3D but it still looks really good, I'm excited.
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil
Oh yeah! I've heard about that, really excited for it as well. :D Oh and they are making a version for the Wii U, which is neat.
@LilithServil
Oh yeah! I've heard about that, really excited for it as well. :D Oh and they are making a version for the Wii U, which is neat.
[quote name="LilithServil" date=2015-12-14 15:15:51] @Nightshade72 @Galaxiana There's a spinoff of terraria in the works called Otherworld, you can watch the trailer for it here if you haven't seen it yet. Not 3D but it still looks really good, I'm excited. [/quote] @lilithservil i have played it, and it is so very limited and hard to use. i might get it after a LOT of stuff is added, but right now, they dont have it set up well. my sister plays it a LOT because it's the only way she can connect to her friend
LilithServil wrote on 2015-12-14:
@Nightshade72 @Galaxiana

@lilithservil i have played it, and it is so very limited and hard to use. i might get it after a LOT of stuff is added, but right now, they dont have it set up well. my sister plays it a LOT because it's the only way she can connect to her friend
@Nightshade72

Oh really? Is it open alpha/beta or something? Last I heard it's still heavily under dev and hasn't been released yet. I don't even think there's a release date.

If there was an open alpha or beta though, yeah, it would make sense if there isn't much added yet. I started playing the original terraria when the guide was still 100% useless and the dungeon was "endgame" and when servers were still difficult to set up, lol. I'm sure they'll have plenty more added to it sooner or later.
@Nightshade72

Oh really? Is it open alpha/beta or something? Last I heard it's still heavily under dev and hasn't been released yet. I don't even think there's a release date.

If there was an open alpha or beta though, yeah, it would make sense if there isn't much added yet. I started playing the original terraria when the guide was still 100% useless and the dungeon was "endgame" and when servers were still difficult to set up, lol. I'm sure they'll have plenty more added to it sooner or later.
V8I0CBG.gif
@lilithservil unless someone already released..

nevermind, sorry XD i must searched and it was an ipad app called "blockheads". i thought it was the same thing because my sister showed me that app and then the game, so you can see how that could cause confusion
@lilithservil unless someone already released..

nevermind, sorry XD i must searched and it was an ipad app called "blockheads". i thought it was the same thing because my sister showed me that app and then the game, so you can see how that could cause confusion
@Nightshade72
Ooh yeah I can see how you'd get confused, no worries ;u;

I once accidentally got otherworld mixed up with starbound because of the similar graphic styles. Gotta say tho, I'm super hyped for otherworld since (imo) the latest updates for starbound ruined the whole feel of the game. I had just been talking to someone about how great it'd be if starbound was created by the terraria dev team and then this new game popped up. ouo

Word is they're also going to make terraria 2 after otherworld is out.
@Nightshade72
Ooh yeah I can see how you'd get confused, no worries ;u;

I once accidentally got otherworld mixed up with starbound because of the similar graphic styles. Gotta say tho, I'm super hyped for otherworld since (imo) the latest updates for starbound ruined the whole feel of the game. I had just been talking to someone about how great it'd be if starbound was created by the terraria dev team and then this new game popped up. ouo

Word is they're also going to make terraria 2 after otherworld is out.
V8I0CBG.gif
@lilithservil @galaxia

terraria 2? ohhh this is exciting news O3O what are the changes going to be???
@lilithservil @galaxia

terraria 2? ohhh this is exciting news O3O what are the changes going to be???
1 2 3 4