Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video Game Soundtracks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I loooove the soundtrack from Journey! All the violins and melodies are just really immersive. The music is just absolutely gorgeous.
I loooove the soundtrack from Journey! All the violins and melodies are just really immersive. The music is just absolutely gorgeous.
tumblr_ngcp5g6gr01u402sco1_500.gif
I'm a fan of the OSTs for Xenoblade, Okami and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Time/Darkness/Sky in particular.)
I'm a fan of the OSTs for Xenoblade, Okami and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Time/Darkness/Sky in particular.)
SNH9aOp.gifiSeAVDm.gifdagsvSj.gifIhwCFGI.gif
Oh geez. Bunch of Sonic (Advance, Rush, Riders, Generations), bunch of Touhou, bunch of Kingdom Hearts, the obligatory Pokemon, and a smidge of Xenoblade thrown in on the side.

Basically, the sort of music tracks I assign to my dragons.
Oh geez. Bunch of Sonic (Advance, Rush, Riders, Generations), bunch of Touhou, bunch of Kingdom Hearts, the obligatory Pokemon, and a smidge of Xenoblade thrown in on the side.

Basically, the sort of music tracks I assign to my dragons.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
I love videogame soundtracks in general! I don't think I have a favorite cause it just needs to fit my mood. I even listen to music of games I don't play! @__@

Here are a few I am listening to now...

- Rogue Legacy
- Final Fantasy Type-0
- Pokemon
- Sword and Sworcery
I love videogame soundtracks in general! I don't think I have a favorite cause it just needs to fit my mood. I even listen to music of games I don't play! @__@

Here are a few I am listening to now...

- Rogue Legacy
- Final Fantasy Type-0
- Pokemon
- Sword and Sworcery
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
my dad finds it weird that I prefer listening to 8-bit instead of country music..
-Undertale
-Pokemon
-Megaman
-NiGHTS
-Sonic
-Touhou
-Metroid
-Donkey Kong
-Legend of Zelda
I could go on, but I'll leave it here. :3
my dad finds it weird that I prefer listening to 8-bit instead of country music..
-Undertale
-Pokemon
-Megaman
-NiGHTS
-Sonic
-Touhou
-Metroid
-Donkey Kong
-Legend of Zelda
I could go on, but I'll leave it here. :3
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I love video game soundtracks! They are always useful when I have homework to finish lol
Main ones I listen to:
-Pokemon(all gens)
-Undertale
-MGS(all)
-Bayonetta(1 & 2)
I love video game soundtracks! They are always useful when I have homework to finish lol
Main ones I listen to:
-Pokemon(all gens)
-Undertale
-MGS(all)
-Bayonetta(1 & 2)
Express Myself (Also known as Last Goodbye) - Toby Fox, Undertale

Likely one of my favorite songs ever.

I was the Sun (Before it was Cool) - I admit I can't find who made it, but it's from Starbound.

Technically this song is never played in game, but it is on the soundtrack for it.
Express Myself (Also known as Last Goodbye) - Toby Fox, Undertale

Likely one of my favorite songs ever.

I was the Sun (Before it was Cool) - I admit I can't find who made it, but it's from Starbound.

Technically this song is never played in game, but it is on the soundtrack for it.
Dungeons
For
Dragons

Dungeons and Dragons was copyrighted.

+2 FR time.
@munbird

The Zelda track, I almost forgot! That one is so amazing, especially for that time. Ocarina of Time was my favorite game too

@Raggamash

I forgot which Sonic game it was, but I know there was a song I loved in there for one of the boss fights, I think Sonic Generations?
And my first game was Animal Crossing on the Game Cube! I haven't played it in a while, since the Game Cube broke, but I'd like to sometime using the wii

@Mastercat

TF2 and Valve games in general have good music, I agree
@munbird

The Zelda track, I almost forgot! That one is so amazing, especially for that time. Ocarina of Time was my favorite game too

@Raggamash

I forgot which Sonic game it was, but I know there was a song I loved in there for one of the boss fights, I think Sonic Generations?
And my first game was Animal Crossing on the Game Cube! I haven't played it in a while, since the Game Cube broke, but I'd like to sometime using the wii

@Mastercat

TF2 and Valve games in general have good music, I agree
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
my favourite video game soundtracks would have to be morrowind, all of the loz games (especially wind waker hd and spirit tracks), and all of the pmd games. the undertale sound track is also really nice. o:!
my favourite video game soundtracks would have to be morrowind, all of the loz games (especially wind waker hd and spirit tracks), and all of the pmd games. the undertale sound track is also really nice. o:!
they/them
aka MC Princess, aka The Baroness of Bars, aka MC Foreign Policy[/center]
Any song from the original Spyro games are fantastic.
Also the Touhou soundtracks are lovely, Zun is a great composer.
Any song from the original Spyro games are fantastic.
Also the Touhou soundtracks are lovely, Zun is a great composer.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9