Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 852 853

Party Like Its 1920 - The Swinghoppers

Party Like Its 1920 - The Swinghoppers
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
SHINee - 'Spoiler'
SHINee - 'Spoiler'
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 28 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
I've been diving back into some pop-punk bands like FOB, PATD, and mixing in some new guys like Oliver Tree and a little Frank Ocean here and there :)
I've been diving back into some pop-punk bands like FOB, PATD, and mixing in some new guys like Oliver Tree and a little Frank Ocean here and there :)
DSCO BY SWEET *******TRIP!! Easily my favorite song by Sweet Trip. In terms of albums, both "You Will Never Know Why" and "Velocity: Design: Comfort" are very good. I'd listen to them in that order for new folks.
DSCO BY SWEET *******TRIP!! Easily my favorite song by Sweet Trip. In terms of albums, both "You Will Never Know Why" and "Velocity: Design: Comfort" are very good. I'd listen to them in that order for new folks.
Hey you should call me Muse, Musey, or Alex.
I'm a furry who likes video games, art, and music.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
homme autonome par Damien Robitaille, cest un song francais, but it's really good, very catchy, ever since i listened to it in the sixth grade for french i have not been able to stop listening to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34JbzXq7J0Q
homme autonome par Damien Robitaille, cest un song francais, but it's really good, very catchy, ever since i listened to it in the sixth grade for french i have not been able to stop listening to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34JbzXq7J0Q
UeDZaC8.png
currently listening to work training videos :')
currently listening to work training videos :')

LTuUX3R.png
Kit | she/them
FR +2
coatl connossieur
DmRdZYl.png
Hunting Happiness - W. Darling
Hunting Happiness - W. Darling
banner_grimm.png
Ghost of a Rose - Blackmoore's Night
Ghost of a Rose - Blackmoore's Night
Cage - Dir en grey

i bopped to this so hard in my edgy eighth grade j-metal phase and i am straight up so happy it's on spotify now so i may bop once more
Cage - Dir en grey

i bopped to this so hard in my edgy eighth grade j-metal phase and i am straight up so happy it's on spotify now so i may bop once more
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
Chasing a Ghost - The Longshot

I wish more people payed attention to green day's side projects other than just the big fans, all of them are so good
Chasing a Ghost - The Longshot

I wish more people payed attention to green day's side projects other than just the big fans, all of them are so good
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 852 853