Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Band Kids
1 2
Alto Sax, represent! Marching band is a blast, but practice takes up so much time ;n;
Alto Sax, represent! Marching band is a blast, but practice takes up so much time ;n;
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
I'm super happy to see so many band kids on here! I play the Trombone which is super awesome and it's great that I can talk to y'all here on FR.
I'm super happy to see so many band kids on here! I play the Trombone which is super awesome and it's great that I can talk to y'all here on FR.
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
Sup. I'm the only girl in my concert band who plays trombone, but I'm sure there's gonna be more once I join marching band next year. It's pretty neat. [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/38ea/f/2015/292/9/4/sanstrumpet_by_choke-d9dqjle.gif[/img]
Sup.
I'm the only girl in my concert band who plays trombone, but I'm sure there's gonna be more once I join marching band next year.

It's pretty neat.
sanstrumpet_by_choke-d9dqjle.gif
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Hollyshark

I personally think that color guard is most definetely part of the band, at least during marching band season.
@Hollyshark

I personally think that color guard is most definetely part of the band, at least during marching band season.
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
I play uhhh *checks name* clarinet. Yeah that one.

I was in marching band for 7 years (3 high school and 4 college) and I still play as a grad student when I have time! I think I've been playing for 13 years now total?
I play uhhh *checks name* clarinet. Yeah that one.

I was in marching band for 7 years (3 high school and 4 college) and I still play as a grad student when I have time! I think I've been playing for 13 years now total?
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
@pixieknight3264 then yes i am a band kid.

i did play flute for a semester and bells the next in beginner band tho. i sucked.
@pixieknight3264 then yes i am a band kid.

i did play flute for a semester and bells the next in beginner band tho. i sucked.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2