Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdmegeddon II and Overemotional Nerd
1 2
Any other Gravity Falls fans here? Weirdmageddon, also known as the Oddpocalypse or Bizzaremegaddon, continues tonight and leaves off last episode where Dipper, Wendy, and Soos enter Mabel's bubble. Anyone have any theories, hopes, or predictions of what's gonna go down?

This is also the second to last episode before Gravity Falls ends... I'm really sad and I'm not ready to let go yet. I understand what Alex Hirsch is doing and why but it doesn't make it hurt any less. This show has become such an important part of my life and I can't let go. I'm like Mabel in this I guess because I don't want this to end. I don't want to face reality. I don't want summer to end. I don't want to grow up... But yeah I'm kinda emotionally devastated and I hate it lmao I even had an emotional breakdown when I first heard the news like I was sobbing and crying for hours haha i'm pathetic

Also, who wants to bet Bill is using Mabel as a power source for weirdmageddon
Any other Gravity Falls fans here? Weirdmageddon, also known as the Oddpocalypse or Bizzaremegaddon, continues tonight and leaves off last episode where Dipper, Wendy, and Soos enter Mabel's bubble. Anyone have any theories, hopes, or predictions of what's gonna go down?

This is also the second to last episode before Gravity Falls ends... I'm really sad and I'm not ready to let go yet. I understand what Alex Hirsch is doing and why but it doesn't make it hurt any less. This show has become such an important part of my life and I can't let go. I'm like Mabel in this I guess because I don't want this to end. I don't want to face reality. I don't want summer to end. I don't want to grow up... But yeah I'm kinda emotionally devastated and I hate it lmao I even had an emotional breakdown when I first heard the news like I was sobbing and crying for hours haha i'm pathetic

Also, who wants to bet Bill is using Mabel as a power source for weirdmageddon
@JeanDescole

Oh god hi my Avatar is in honor ;__;

My plan is to listen to Won't go home without you - maroon 5 when this show ends. Mini.. funeral, much? Man, this show was such was good show and I miscalculated... I thought there were 4 episodes left ;A; rip me and GF

Soooo ooo I'm just like really sad because I had 3 very favorite shows. This was one. 1 of those favorites are gone, the other had a season finale in September, the wait is real- but losing this show, too... it's just so hard to say goodbye, right? Yup, I bet ill cry- or atleast cry in my mind as I did for the end of one of those favorite show and the season finale of the other. The most popular Disney cartoon I think this show is, one of the only shows holding it and Disney XD up, while there are other shows that have a notable popularity, Wander and Star (star is my favorite in season finale.) But once this is over with,,, I'm sure bound to cry. I got into the show late in season one, I think? But now....
;A;
@JeanDescole

Oh god hi my Avatar is in honor ;__;

My plan is to listen to Won't go home without you - maroon 5 when this show ends. Mini.. funeral, much? Man, this show was such was good show and I miscalculated... I thought there were 4 episodes left ;A; rip me and GF

Soooo ooo I'm just like really sad because I had 3 very favorite shows. This was one. 1 of those favorites are gone, the other had a season finale in September, the wait is real- but losing this show, too... it's just so hard to say goodbye, right? Yup, I bet ill cry- or atleast cry in my mind as I did for the end of one of those favorite show and the season finale of the other. The most popular Disney cartoon I think this show is, one of the only shows holding it and Disney XD up, while there are other shows that have a notable popularity, Wander and Star (star is my favorite in season finale.) But once this is over with,,, I'm sure bound to cry. I got into the show late in season one, I think? But now....
;A;
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal
yeah i bet im gonna make a paper boat and put a gravity falls postcard on it then light it on fire then let it sail away into the sunset as i salute and shed a single tear

by a single tear i mean gross sobbing and an extended mourning period lmao

but hey at least we still have steven universe, star vs, and rick and morty even if we do have to wait for it...
@dragoncrystal
yeah i bet im gonna make a paper boat and put a gravity falls postcard on it then light it on fire then let it sail away into the sunset as i salute and shed a single tear

by a single tear i mean gross sobbing and an extended mourning period lmao

but hey at least we still have steven universe, star vs, and rick and morty even if we do have to wait for it...

@JeanDescole

Unfortunately ill p cry listening to the song
And when the show is shown in reruns I cry,,, remembering

The river,,, is made out of tears,, flows in the sobby lake

Yeah,, even if we must wait. Nya... star is my everything,, along with...
Just s end helP

@JeanDescole

Unfortunately ill p cry listening to the song
And when the show is shown in reruns I cry,,, remembering

The river,,, is made out of tears,, flows in the sobby lake

Yeah,, even if we must wait. Nya... star is my everything,, along with...
Just s end helP
T3TuubO.png
All I have to say is "Thank God this show is getting a proper finale." I've seen too many good shows get canned before they reached a proper conclusion.

Or were ran into the ground when they should have been canned seasons ago.

Or gained a new director who didn't like the way the show was going and completely changed the show. (Still bitter about Danny Phantom)

Anyway, I'm glad Hirsch got to tell the story that he wanted to tell.
All I have to say is "Thank God this show is getting a proper finale." I've seen too many good shows get canned before they reached a proper conclusion.

Or gained a new director who didn't like the way the show was going and completely changed the show. (Still bitter about Danny Phantom)

NBeoOgB.png
[quote name="Evbay" date=2015-11-23 12:14:31] All I have to say is "Thank God this show is getting a proper finale." I've seen too many good shows get canned before they reached a proper conclusion. Or were ran into the ground when they should have been canned seasons ago. Or gained a new director who didn't like the way the show was going and completely changed the show. (Still bitter about Danny Phantom) Anyway, I'm glad Hirsch got to tell the story that he wanted to tell. [/quote] ^ Agreed I am devastated that the show is ending but this is the best ending it can get. Also, my guess is that Bill placed Mabel in a neverending summer like he promised and when Dipper tries to save her she's going to refuse to be saved.
Evbay wrote on 2015-11-23:

^ Agreed
I am devastated that the show is ending but this is the best ending it can get.

Also, my guess is that Bill placed Mabel in a neverending summer like he promised and when Dipper tries to save her she's going to refuse to be saved.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Oh h God it's started

-seriousness and anxiety and WHATS NEXT? Intensifies-
Oh h God it's started

-seriousness and anxiety and WHATS NEXT? Intensifies-
T3TuubO.png

*wanders in and screams*

*wanders in and screams*
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
/anxious vibrating while awaiting some way for me to watch it because hhhaha i don't have disney xd

all i can honestly say with this episode is: i scare. very scare.

also the minute i finish the episode i am going to call the buddy that i dragged into gravity falls and scream loudly at her
(i did that when weirdmageddon I aired- i couldn't actually talk about it with her because she had to wait until the next day to watch it but. still. screaming buddies.)
/anxious vibrating while awaiting some way for me to watch it because hhhaha i don't have disney xd

all i can honestly say with this episode is: i scare. very scare.

also the minute i finish the episode i am going to call the buddy that i dragged into gravity falls and scream loudly at her
(i did that when weirdmageddon I aired- i couldn't actually talk about it with her because she had to wait until the next day to watch it but. still. screaming buddies.)
1wfhEH1.gif
I just watched it and oh my god my feels

I cant beleive all those people actually survived! In the shack they are! Just a handful or two, gnomes, and some sort of... demented... bear? I'm unsure, but it was SOMETHING. The episode was something.

Anywhooooo. Pls make sure nobody actually dies thank I begging y'all they don't die bc I will screm,,, my baBIES if ANY OF THEM GET HURT I WILL SCRECH
I just watched it and oh my god my feels

I cant beleive all those people actually survived! In the shack they are! Just a handful or two, gnomes, and some sort of... demented... bear? I'm unsure, but it was SOMETHING. The episode was something.

Anywhooooo. Pls make sure nobody actually dies thank I begging y'all they don't die bc I will screm,,, my baBIES if ANY OF THEM GET HURT I WILL SCRECH
T3TuubO.png
1 2