Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gender Discussion!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
im bigender! bigender is a nonbinary gender defined by being both genders! the difference between it and genderfluid is that, while genderfluid is just that, fluid, bigender is static. i get pretty rough dysphoria when i don't have a shirt on or when im changing, but im trying to tough it out by learning new coping mechanisms and being more comfortable with my body! i hope that all of my lgbtq friends in this thread have a nice day :)
im bigender! bigender is a nonbinary gender defined by being both genders! the difference between it and genderfluid is that, while genderfluid is just that, fluid, bigender is static. i get pretty rough dysphoria when i don't have a shirt on or when im changing, but im trying to tough it out by learning new coping mechanisms and being more comfortable with my body! i hope that all of my lgbtq friends in this thread have a nice day :)
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
I just use female because I don't care about all the labels anymore. I was born with such equipment so people saw me as such. I went through a long phase of feeling I was actually transmale when I was a teen, and went to non-binary, then tried for hardcore cis, and now I just.. want to live and not care. I am who I am, what defines me are my actions I do in my life, and that is all.
I just use female because I don't care about all the labels anymore. I was born with such equipment so people saw me as such. I went through a long phase of feeling I was actually transmale when I was a teen, and went to non-binary, then tried for hardcore cis, and now I just.. want to live and not care. I am who I am, what defines me are my actions I do in my life, and that is all.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
very recently (within the past few months), I have come to identify myself as bigender! that means that you identify as any two genders simultaneously, so not necessarily just male and female. for me personally, I am simultaneously female and agender! I’ve always described it as feeling like I am standing on the border of two camps: one foot is in the “female” camp, while the other is in the “none of the above” camp. I was feeling really down, because I knew that I was not strictly female, but I wasn’t strictly agender either. it was almost like I didn’t belong anywhere. so discovering the term “bigender” really helped me with my gender dysphoria and in finding a sense of self.

no matter who you are or what you identify as, your identity is completely legitimate. <3 please remember that!

also - @Josuuke I was so thrilled to see another bigender person post here!! hi there! ^u^
very recently (within the past few months), I have come to identify myself as bigender! that means that you identify as any two genders simultaneously, so not necessarily just male and female. for me personally, I am simultaneously female and agender! I’ve always described it as feeling like I am standing on the border of two camps: one foot is in the “female” camp, while the other is in the “none of the above” camp. I was feeling really down, because I knew that I was not strictly female, but I wasn’t strictly agender either. it was almost like I didn’t belong anywhere. so discovering the term “bigender” really helped me with my gender dysphoria and in finding a sense of self.

no matter who you are or what you identify as, your identity is completely legitimate. <3 please remember that!

also - @Josuuke I was so thrilled to see another bigender person post here!! hi there! ^u^
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
@Hainu it's so cool to see another bigender person! hi!!
@Hainu it's so cool to see another bigender person! hi!!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
Technically I already posted in this thread, but that was like two years ago or something. :P

Yep, I'm Rook and I'm a non-binary thing! I'm not any specific variety of non-binary (i.e. genderfluid, agender, etc.) - really, I'm happy just using the general label. I don't like feeling constricted by something overly specific and constantly worrying that I'm wrong.

I'm pretty laid-back about pronouns; usually I use they/them for myself, though I sometimes go through he/him or it/its phases. I much prefer neutral pronouns, but I'm not the sort of person who's gonna flip their lid if I get called a "she" by mistake. I'm AFAB, so more than used to that.

I'm out of the closet on and offline, have been for a few years now. I present mostly neutral irl, too! And I'm changing my legal name as soon as life settles down a bit for me, with my parents' blessing. They weren't always so accepting, but these days my entire family is pretty supportive of (or, at least, not against) my gender identity.

I'm not on hormones since I actually have a harmless medical condition that means (among other things) I have a higher testosterone level than normal. Enough that I naturally have facial hair and have since I was 14 or so! When I have my hair short, I actually look pretty masculine. Which is A-okay with me! I tend to lean more towards masc anyway. :D

Not currently planning on getting surgery or anything since I don't feel like I need it. My dysphoria is nowhere near as bad as it used to be since I came out.

If anyone wants advice or reassurance about coming out, changing how you present irl or changing names, feel free to shoot me a message or ping! I'm not all-knowing about this stuff ofc, but I can probably give you some pointers. c:
Technically I already posted in this thread, but that was like two years ago or something. :P

Yep, I'm Rook and I'm a non-binary thing! I'm not any specific variety of non-binary (i.e. genderfluid, agender, etc.) - really, I'm happy just using the general label. I don't like feeling constricted by something overly specific and constantly worrying that I'm wrong.

I'm pretty laid-back about pronouns; usually I use they/them for myself, though I sometimes go through he/him or it/its phases. I much prefer neutral pronouns, but I'm not the sort of person who's gonna flip their lid if I get called a "she" by mistake. I'm AFAB, so more than used to that.

I'm out of the closet on and offline, have been for a few years now. I present mostly neutral irl, too! And I'm changing my legal name as soon as life settles down a bit for me, with my parents' blessing. They weren't always so accepting, but these days my entire family is pretty supportive of (or, at least, not against) my gender identity.

I'm not on hormones since I actually have a harmless medical condition that means (among other things) I have a higher testosterone level than normal. Enough that I naturally have facial hair and have since I was 14 or so! When I have my hair short, I actually look pretty masculine. Which is A-okay with me! I tend to lean more towards masc anyway. :D

Not currently planning on getting surgery or anything since I don't feel like I need it. My dysphoria is nowhere near as bad as it used to be since I came out.

If anyone wants advice or reassurance about coming out, changing how you present irl or changing names, feel free to shoot me a message or ping! I'm not all-knowing about this stuff ofc, but I can probably give you some pointers. c:
Did I post here already? I don't remember :'O
Anyways, I'm a transdude! You can use "he"/"they", or can call me anything as long as it's not "she" (not really feeling "it" either, but I wouldn't mind too much.)
I have really bad gender dysphoria about my breasts - even if they're small - and me having an uterus... You can guess that periods are a pain.
I'm making plans to change my name and pronouns legally, as well as start T - though that might have to wait after university, as of now my education is my top priority lol
Nice to meet you all, hopefully you have a good day :'))
Did I post here already? I don't remember :'O
Anyways, I'm a transdude! You can use "he"/"they", or can call me anything as long as it's not "she" (not really feeling "it" either, but I wouldn't mind too much.)
I have really bad gender dysphoria about my breasts - even if they're small - and me having an uterus... You can guess that periods are a pain.
I'm making plans to change my name and pronouns legally, as well as start T - though that might have to wait after university, as of now my education is my top priority lol
Nice to meet you all, hopefully you have a good day :'))
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
[quote name="Scorpicat10" date=2018-01-20 20:46:02] I identify as one of two genders, female. Because that was what I was born as and what my body says I am :) [/quote] @Scorpicat10 you do realize trans and nb people hear this kinda stuff every day right? Like you're not special just because you're a total transphobe pal. If you're just gonna be here to spread negativity than please, don't let the door hit ya on the way out. ----- That said, I've had a pretty turbulent relationship with gender honestly, and at this point I've kinda given up thinking about it really :// All I really know is that I'm certainly not a girl—just no goin' back to that one now lmao. The thing is, my dysphoria's been really weird and on and off, especially since I've come out. I identify 100% as some kind of non-binary, but sometimes my dysphoria gets really strong and I feel especially boy-ish, while other times its not there at all and I started doubting if I'm really trans or if I've just been faking it this whole time or something. I guess most of the time it's really just apathy towards the whole gender thing, I guess? Anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?
Scorpicat10 wrote on 2018-01-20:
I identify as one of two genders, female. Because that was what I was born as and what my body says I am :)

@Scorpicat10 you do realize trans and nb people hear this kinda stuff every day right? Like you're not special just because you're a total transphobe pal. If you're just gonna be here to spread negativity than please, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

That said, I've had a pretty turbulent relationship with gender honestly, and at this point I've kinda given up thinking about it really :// All I really know is that I'm certainly not a girl—just no goin' back to that one now lmao. The thing is, my dysphoria's been really weird and on and off, especially since I've come out. I identify 100% as some kind of non-binary, but sometimes my dysphoria gets really strong and I feel especially boy-ish, while other times its not there at all and I started doubting if I'm really trans or if I've just been faking it this whole time or something. I guess most of the time it's really just apathy towards the whole gender thing, I guess?
Anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan
I'm gay and I like coyotes

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
@roanokeee

Oh I feel ya dude. That's sort of how I feel at times too, I think. I'm afab and like I said in my post, I don't,,, quite mind being seen as a girl sometimes, because I'm used to it, it's easier, and sometimes I just feel more feminine ya'know? But other times I feel completely neutral, or even masculine, and get really dysphoric about my body and how I look and present. I used to and sometimes still say I'm agender, but since these fluxes kept happening I just sort of gave up thinking about that sort of thing too hard and started identifying by the more loose 'nonbinary' to make things easier.

Idk man gender can be so weird and confusing.
@roanokeee

Oh I feel ya dude. That's sort of how I feel at times too, I think. I'm afab and like I said in my post, I don't,,, quite mind being seen as a girl sometimes, because I'm used to it, it's easier, and sometimes I just feel more feminine ya'know? But other times I feel completely neutral, or even masculine, and get really dysphoric about my body and how I look and present. I used to and sometimes still say I'm agender, but since these fluxes kept happening I just sort of gave up thinking about that sort of thing too hard and started identifying by the more loose 'nonbinary' to make things easier.

Idk man gender can be so weird and confusing.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
definitely genderless, though i'm fine with and, especially irl, go by she/her pronouns. they/them feels much better to me. in general gender is just. non-existent in me i'm just tessa
definitely genderless, though i'm fine with and, especially irl, go by she/her pronouns. they/them feels much better to me. in general gender is just. non-existent in me i'm just tessa
favicon6.png
tessa, 20, they/them or she/her
favicon6.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15