Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [RoR] "Scary" Movie Double Feature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ethras

I am definitely considering it but it depends on how many decide to come - the time I used it with like 5 other people it was REALLY laggy. I don't have a lot of experience with the program though so it definitely could have been unrelated.
@Ethras

I am definitely considering it but it depends on how many decide to come - the time I used it with like 5 other people it was REALLY laggy. I don't have a lot of experience with the program though so it definitely could have been unrelated.
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla You could also try Livestream! The older version is free, so long as you download that one. 'old livestream' You can stream and everyone can watch! To make it less laggy, simply turn off local recording and lower the quality a little. No one usually minds, and that method is very often used.
@kalhalla You could also try Livestream! The older version is free, so long as you download that one. 'old livestream' You can stream and everyone can watch! To make it less laggy, simply turn off local recording and lower the quality a little. No one usually minds, and that method is very often used.
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
@Ethras

Thanks for the tips - I will have to have a test run to see if something more efficient is out there that won't cause hella lag for everyone - because counting down is fun and all but with scary movies the time difference kind of is a bummer. LOL
@Ethras

Thanks for the tips - I will have to have a test run to see if something more efficient is out there that won't cause hella lag for everyone - because counting down is fun and all but with scary movies the time difference kind of is a bummer. LOL
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla ALSO UH, HAHA, XSplit Broadcaster might work, but I dunno to what site you could hook it up to besides Twitch... I really hope you have luck!
@kalhalla ALSO UH, HAHA, XSplit Broadcaster might work, but I dunno to what site you could hook it up to besides Twitch... I really hope you have luck!
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
This is a great idea! Could I be put on the reminder list? @kalhalla
This is a great idea! Could I be put on the reminder list? @kalhalla
@Ethras

You're AWESOME! I had not idea there were so many options! :P

@scrxpt

Added, thanks!
@Ethras

You're AWESOME! I had not idea there were so many options! :P

@scrxpt

Added, thanks!
wzRAAhQ.png
@ Kalhalla

May I be added to the pinglist too?

Idk why, but I've got I am legend stuck in my head atm ;w;
@ Kalhalla

May I be added to the pinglist too?

Idk why, but I've got I am legend stuck in my head atm ;w;
Ewpx05d.png
@7thUtopia

Absolutely!

And man there were SO MANY MOVIES I wanted to list... I literally had movie marathons with myself last week to rewatch a bunch to check for triggers and help eliminate really inappropriate ones from the list. The list certainly isn't exhaustive, but does have a good sampling from a bunch of genres within the scary movie realm!
@7thUtopia

Absolutely!

And man there were SO MANY MOVIES I wanted to list... I literally had movie marathons with myself last week to rewatch a bunch to check for triggers and help eliminate really inappropriate ones from the list. The list certainly isn't exhaustive, but does have a good sampling from a bunch of genres within the scary movie realm!
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla
This is so great! Voted in the poll, and could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@kalhalla
This is so great! Voted in the poll, and could I be added to the pinglist, please?
8lYrulw.png
@kalhalla

What an awesome idea! I've actually never seen Hocus Pocus.

I'd love to be on the pinglist, this sounds like fun. :3
@kalhalla

What an awesome idea! I've actually never seen Hocus Pocus.

I'd love to be on the pinglist, this sounds like fun. :3
event-sig-small-4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10