Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So Much Nope
1 2 3
I feel kind of lucky living where I live, because the worst that's happened to our household was a giant slug in the kitchen q: Those brown recluses sound pretty horrible though, I wouldn't want to live anywhere near them. I'm fine with the spiders living here, since they're just harmless things, and I'd happily pick one up in my hand and put it outside if my sister saw it and just went NOPE cause she's probably the biggest arachnophobe I know. A brown recluse, though...? Maybe not. :)
I feel kind of lucky living where I live, because the worst that's happened to our household was a giant slug in the kitchen q: Those brown recluses sound pretty horrible though, I wouldn't want to live anywhere near them. I'm fine with the spiders living here, since they're just harmless things, and I'd happily pick one up in my hand and put it outside if my sister saw it and just went NOPE cause she's probably the biggest arachnophobe I know. A brown recluse, though...? Maybe not. :)
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
I hate them so much. I have absolutely no desire for my flesh to turn black and rot out. I know they're timid spiders, but they get into absolutely everything. And I do mean everything.

I find them in piles of clothes on the floor sometimes. And once I picked up a pair of leggings and when I put them on there was a very much alive brown recluse on the bottom hem of my left leg. I wasn't wearing socks ;-;
I hate them so much. I have absolutely no desire for my flesh to turn black and rot out. I know they're timid spiders, but they get into absolutely everything. And I do mean everything.

I find them in piles of clothes on the floor sometimes. And once I picked up a pair of leggings and when I put them on there was a very much alive brown recluse on the bottom hem of my left leg. I wasn't wearing socks ;-;
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
Burn down the house.

@Pardra
Burn down the house.

@Pardra
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Eugh just the other day I was going through boxes and found one carrying an egg sac that skittered away somewhere. I haven't seen it again and now I'm afraid to enter that room because of the spiderlings that might be in there.
Eugh just the other day I was going through boxes and found one carrying an egg sac that skittered away somewhere. I haven't seen it again and now I'm afraid to enter that room because of the spiderlings that might be in there.
S5L97dq.gif
Well, they're not spiders, but...
I.
HATE.
WASPS.
Seriously, they're everywhere during the spring, summer and fall, they're very aggressive, and they will keep buzzing around the same spot even when you try to shoo them away!
I've been stung about five times by wasps, and only one of them was really my fault, and they HURT.
REALLY BAD.
And unlike bees, they don't make honey, and have no redeeming factors.
Well, they're not spiders, but...
I.
HATE.
WASPS.
Seriously, they're everywhere during the spring, summer and fall, they're very aggressive, and they will keep buzzing around the same spot even when you try to shoo them away!
I've been stung about five times by wasps, and only one of them was really my fault, and they HURT.
REALLY BAD.
And unlike bees, they don't make honey, and have no redeeming factors.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 3