Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | if you could have any super power
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Somnibris
yeah both would be really useful to have. I think I would go with the time control just cause time just goes way to fast all the time.
and because too many people choose shapeshifting so it gets a little over done.
@Somnibris
yeah both would be really useful to have. I think I would go with the time control just cause time just goes way to fast all the time.
and because too many people choose shapeshifting so it gets a little over done.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Sunwearer
being able to fly would be wonderful. that's pretty cool that you wrote an essay about it. :D
@Sunwearer
being able to fly would be wonderful. that's pretty cool that you wrote an essay about it. :D
@Shadowrun
that's an interesting take on shapshifting. I think it would be call something like body manipulation.

yeah I agree flight would also be just as cool ^ ^
@Shadowrun
that's an interesting take on shapshifting. I think it would be call something like body manipulation.

yeah I agree flight would also be just as cool ^ ^
@Hogwarts
both powers would be really cool to have. probability manipulation would be really interesting, you could do so much with that power.
@Hogwarts
both powers would be really cool to have. probability manipulation would be really interesting, you could do so much with that power.
Shape shifting, and being able to move things with my mind. (Telekinesis)

Oh, and I would DIE to be able to fly. I wish that in my dreams where I can fly would last forever...
Shape shifting, and being able to move things with my mind. (Telekinesis)

Oh, and I would DIE to be able to fly. I wish that in my dreams where I can fly would last forever...
who up rising they flight
Becoming an all powerful demon and/or god.

that is all.
Becoming an all powerful demon and/or god.

that is all.
nzqnkq.png
Shapeshifting!! I could be a cat or a mouse or a horse or a bird or a fish or a lizard or a frog or a toad or a dog or a fox or a snek or a
Shapeshifting!! I could be a cat or a mouse or a horse or a bird or a fish or a lizard or a frog or a toad or a dog or a fox or a snek or a
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
I think it would be extremely cool to be able to turn into other people. Like Mystique's power in X-men.
I think it would be extremely cool to be able to turn into other people. Like Mystique's power in X-men.
91x3dKD.png
I would like to be able to shapeshift. Then I could be anything I wanted to be.
I would like to be able to shapeshift. Then I could be anything I wanted to be.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

My superpower would be taking on the powers of superpowered characters so that I could have all of the superpowers ever.

If that's not allowed, I'll take shapeshifting and fly away from all of the studying and homework ^^
My superpower would be taking on the powers of superpowered characters so that I could have all of the superpowers ever.

If that's not allowed, I'll take shapeshifting and fly away from all of the studying and homework ^^
sgrUtbQ.png
yUZ4k.gif

tumblr (art)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10