Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | if you could have any super power
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Shapeshifting!! Into any animal/organic life that's has existed.

I wanna turn into a dinosaur for reasons.
Shapeshifting!! Into any animal/organic life that's has existed.

I wanna turn into a dinosaur for reasons.
Shapeshifting. Of course.
Like, how cool would it be to just poof on some wings (or even change into some winged creature) and fly around? How neat it'd be to be able to swim as a shark into the depths of the ocean? How awesome it'd be to take the form of a monster and run around without fear of anything because honestly who's going to mess with a giant beast?

If that'd be too OP, then probably the ability to control and manifest storms.
Yeah.
That'd be wicked.
Shapeshifting. Of course.
Like, how cool would it be to just poof on some wings (or even change into some winged creature) and fly around? How neat it'd be to be able to swim as a shark into the depths of the ocean? How awesome it'd be to take the form of a monster and run around without fear of anything because honestly who's going to mess with a giant beast?

If that'd be too OP, then probably the ability to control and manifest storms.
Yeah.
That'd be wicked.
hn5xCVk.png
The ability to control reality through my imagination or the power of probability manipulation. Either one would make me virtually omnipotent.
The ability to control reality through my imagination or the power of probability manipulation. Either one would make me virtually omnipotent.
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
Telekinesis would probably be the most useful in daily life. All those manual labor tasks that can take up tons of time I could get done in just a few minutes by multitasking. And it would be a lot easier to fix things that are broken if I can manipulate the entire object completely without my hands getting in the way of repairs. And that's just basic low-level stuff, the more I hone the power the more uses it can have.
Telekinesis would probably be the most useful in daily life. All those manual labor tasks that can take up tons of time I could get done in just a few minutes by multitasking. And it would be a lot easier to fix things that are broken if I can manipulate the entire object completely without my hands getting in the way of repairs. And that's just basic low-level stuff, the more I hone the power the more uses it can have.
the ability to choose whatever power i want at the moment Probability manpulation. Can I be a dragon in the next moment with no painful transformation? Yes. Will I pass that test I've been worrying about? Yes. Will my kitchen sink be full of mac n cheese? YOU BET UR BUTT ITLL BE!
the ability to choose whatever power i want at the moment Probability manpulation. Can I be a dragon in the next moment with no painful transformation? Yes. Will I pass that test I've been worrying about? Yes. Will my kitchen sink be full of mac n cheese? YOU BET UR BUTT ITLL BE!
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
@crowcorvidae
yeah all those powers would be interesting and awesome to have ^ ^

by the way, I love your art.
@crowcorvidae
yeah all those powers would be interesting and awesome to have ^ ^

by the way, I love your art.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Control over gravity. I believe that fits my idea pretty well. I could fly, then dive to the depths of the sea without a problem. I thought this out way more than I should've :>
Control over gravity. I believe that fits my idea pretty well. I could fly, then dive to the depths of the sea without a problem. I thought this out way more than I should've :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Pheobrise
yes that would be an excellent power. i would love to be able to tell bugs to leave me alone. especially centipedes since I'm so scared of them I cry when ever I see one.
it also would be nice to know why the spiders seem to stalk me in this house.
@Pheobrise
yes that would be an excellent power. i would love to be able to tell bugs to leave me alone. especially centipedes since I'm so scared of them I cry when ever I see one.
it also would be nice to know why the spiders seem to stalk me in this house.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
i want to be a cat animagus
or a dragon - either one, really

both would be even better
i want to be a cat animagus
or a dragon - either one, really

both would be even better
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Being able to control time would be great for daily life tbh

But then shapeshifting
Being able to control time would be great for daily life tbh

But then shapeshifting
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10