Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do u deal with emotional issues?
1 2 3 4
@HiddenByFaeries

I taught my dog how to as well! I wish my cat could learn.

My best friend and I do the Big Hero 6 thing. She's so awesome.
@HiddenByFaeries

I taught my dog how to as well! I wish my cat could learn.

My best friend and I do the Big Hero 6 thing. She's so awesome.
@DrValentina

Cool! Cat's do what they want, as I've learned over the years

That's awesome! I haven't seen it, but knowing my niece I'll end up watching sometime in the future
@DrValentina

Cool! Cat's do what they want, as I've learned over the years

That's awesome! I haven't seen it, but knowing my niece I'll end up watching sometime in the future
@HiddenByFaeries

I know the pain.

It's pretty cool. I like that there was no romantic relationship in it. But some of it was pretty cheesy and really predictable.
@HiddenByFaeries

I know the pain.

It's pretty cool. I like that there was no romantic relationship in it. But some of it was pretty cheesy and really predictable.
@DrValentina

Yep, she loved to bring home live prey and let them loose in our apartment. I screamed so many times cause I thought her kill was dead and NOPE, it was alive.

Oooh, nice! I love movies that have platonic relationships or explore on family relationships. Probably why I love Pacific Rim so much
@DrValentina

Yep, she loved to bring home live prey and let them loose in our apartment. I screamed so many times cause I thought her kill was dead and NOPE, it was alive.

Oooh, nice! I love movies that have platonic relationships or explore on family relationships. Probably why I love Pacific Rim so much
I listen to music, The Antlers especially. Work out. Drink. Cry. Take my meds. Try to gain control even if it feels like life is falling apart like it does now
I listen to music, The Antlers especially. Work out. Drink. Cry. Take my meds. Try to gain control even if it feels like life is falling apart like it does now
I listen to what others call "devil music" and usually stew about it until I fall asleep or something else happens.

That something else is usually youtube or reading.
I listen to what others call "devil music" and usually stew about it until I fall asleep or something else happens.

That something else is usually youtube or reading.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@HiddenByFaeries

OMG ON E OF MY CATS USED TO DO THAT.

Yeah, it was a nice family relationship between friends.

@Dani94

I'm really sorry. ;__;
@Hollyshark

Hah. Reading is fun.

Thanks so much you guys!
@HiddenByFaeries

OMG ON E OF MY CATS USED TO DO THAT.

Yeah, it was a nice family relationship between friends.

@Dani94

I'm really sorry. ;__;
@Hollyshark

Hah. Reading is fun.

Thanks so much you guys!
@DrValentina

AND NO ONE WOULD HELP ME GET THEM OUT! MY CAT LOOKED AT ME IN DISGUST

Awwwww~ Sounds like my sorta movie!
@DrValentina

AND NO ONE WOULD HELP ME GET THEM OUT! MY CAT LOOKED AT ME IN DISGUST

Awwwww~ Sounds like my sorta movie!
@DrValentina: it's okay. I just suddenly need to become independent ASAP. Like desperate enough to consider military, though not really since I'm so unfit for it. At least I still have my bf who I see once a week bc unlike me, he has a very good full time job
@DrValentina: it's okay. I just suddenly need to become independent ASAP. Like desperate enough to consider military, though not really since I'm so unfit for it. At least I still have my bf who I see once a week bc unlike me, he has a very good full time job
@HiddenByFaeries

Yeah, I like it.

@Dani94

I know how u feel.
@HiddenByFaeries

Yeah, I like it.

@Dani94

I know how u feel.
1 2 3 4