Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do u deal with emotional issues?
1 2 3 4
@DrValentina

^^ Mkays, I'll have to see it sometime then
@DrValentina

^^ Mkays, I'll have to see it sometime then
i dont.??? vagueposting maybe, i talk about it soemtimes but Not right now
i dont.??? vagueposting maybe, i talk about it soemtimes but Not right now
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@DrValentina

usually what i do is just cry for a long time or talk to friends plus cry for a long time or write angrily or write prettily. occasionally i'll do vent art? but.. nah.

and yeah i do vagueposting occasionally... uh... i listen to music that i can cry to. i try to find music to dance to. :,>

im lame.
@DrValentina

usually what i do is just cry for a long time or talk to friends plus cry for a long time or write angrily or write prettily. occasionally i'll do vent art? but.. nah.

and yeah i do vagueposting occasionally... uh... i listen to music that i can cry to. i try to find music to dance to. :,>

im lame.
Depends. I'm not exactly good with coping.
watch a funny. Funnies are good. Youtube is good for funnies.
Go be a baby and cry to my mum or aunt. talking to a person is good.
Plushies. Hug the crap outta them.
Pets. Go watch your pets. Let your feels just vanish because pets. I have fish. They are very helpful. but so is my dog, I can hug her.
Go buy something for yourself. Be careful with this one, it can become an expensive habit.

Alternatively rock back and forth bawling your eyes out for a few hours until it feels a little better then go eat something good. :B
Depends. I'm not exactly good with coping.
watch a funny. Funnies are good. Youtube is good for funnies.
Go be a baby and cry to my mum or aunt. talking to a person is good.
Plushies. Hug the crap outta them.
Pets. Go watch your pets. Let your feels just vanish because pets. I have fish. They are very helpful. but so is my dog, I can hug her.
Go buy something for yourself. Be careful with this one, it can become an expensive habit.

Alternatively rock back and forth bawling your eyes out for a few hours until it feels a little better then go eat something good. :B
A0wrOTH.gif
Depends. If I'm angry, play video games until I calm down. Then talk it out calmly with the person I'm angry with. Or just forget about it if it's minor.

If I'm sad, or really hurt, I'll just draw or write. Maybe bake a cake and decorate it, or clean. Doing something constructive usually helps. If it's something major, I'll talk to someone about it.
Depends. If I'm angry, play video games until I calm down. Then talk it out calmly with the person I'm angry with. Or just forget about it if it's minor.

If I'm sad, or really hurt, I'll just draw or write. Maybe bake a cake and decorate it, or clean. Doing something constructive usually helps. If it's something major, I'll talk to someone about it.
wfqpSfF.png
1 2 3 4