Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40

@Nakattack could you do a past-presaant-future for me as well? I've always been interested in tarot but never got around to looking into it too much. Thanks in advance owo

@Nakattack could you do a past-presaant-future for me as well? I've always been interested in tarot but never got around to looking into it too much. Thanks in advance owo
@Evbay Your past was flavored by a search for love and affection. Your present contains a strong woman who is difficult to go against. Your future holds a truth you don't want to know, but that you can handle.

Wow, that was a little foreboding, my apologies.
@Evbay Your past was flavored by a search for love and affection. Your present contains a strong woman who is difficult to go against. Your future holds a truth you don't want to know, but that you can handle.

Wow, that was a little foreboding, my apologies.
@CheckeredJoker Private or Public, and general, specific, or past-present-future? :)
@CheckeredJoker Private or Public, and general, specific, or past-present-future? :)
@Nakattack

May I have a private past-present-future reading?
@Nakattack

May I have a private past-present-future reading?
@Nakattack
Could I get a past-present-future reading? Private, please.
@Nakattack
Could I get a past-present-future reading? Private, please.
@Nakattack - I'd love a past-present-future reading- I'd rather it be public because it's hard for me to keep track of things in my messages, but whatever works with you works with me.

If you don't mind, I'll be paying with holiday currency for the past two holidays, plus Brightshine Jubilee. I've got way too much on my hands. :,>
@Nakattack - I'd love a past-present-future reading- I'd rather it be public because it's hard for me to keep track of things in my messages, but whatever works with you works with me.

If you don't mind, I'll be paying with holiday currency for the past two holidays, plus Brightshine Jubilee. I've got way too much on my hands. :,>
@Nakattack
I've always wanted to get a tarot reading! A basic past-present-future will do, in private please!
@Nakattack
I've always wanted to get a tarot reading! A basic past-present-future will do, in private please!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.pngug7lou7.png
@Zethian
Public is fine! Past-present-future sounds good. ^^
@Zethian
Public is fine! Past-present-future sounds good. ^^
zdvqwJY.png
@loraxem Your past contained a moment where you were trapped by your own knowledge, unable to share the truth with anyone. Your present is a financial juggle. Your future will be a web of workings around you - listen to the subtle whispers to stay in the know.

I hope that's okay!
@loraxem Your past contained a moment where you were trapped by your own knowledge, unable to share the truth with anyone. Your present is a financial juggle. Your future will be a web of workings around you - listen to the subtle whispers to stay in the know.

I hope that's okay!
@CheckeredJoker Your past held a woman who sought only financial gain. Your present is a time of giving without expecting anything back, and your future holds a minor obsession - not necessarily a bad thing.
@CheckeredJoker Your past held a woman who sought only financial gain. Your present is a time of giving without expecting anything back, and your future holds a minor obsession - not necessarily a bad thing.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40