Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40
@articuno2011 your past contained a moment where treasure was trash and vice versa. Your present has a woman who offers affection in exchange for unwavering devotion. Your future is a warning - beware the structures you build in your own mind, they will crumble in the real world.
@articuno2011 your past contained a moment where treasure was trash and vice versa. Your present has a woman who offers affection in exchange for unwavering devotion. Your future is a warning - beware the structures you build in your own mind, they will crumble in the real world.
@Nakattack
Woah, that's really interesting. I get what the past is saying, but I don't think I fully get what the present and future are. Do you have any idea on what they mean? Sorry if this is confusing, it's just... I feel like I get it, yet I don't?
@Nakattack
Woah, that's really interesting. I get what the past is saying, but I don't think I fully get what the present and future are. Do you have any idea on what they mean? Sorry if this is confusing, it's just... I feel like I get it, yet I don't?
@nakattack

May I have a public past-present-future reading, please (^_^)/
@nakattack

May I have a public past-present-future reading, please (^_^)/
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
@nakattack
Thank you! That's about right actually! haha

Sure thing ^__^
Unicorns? three card? I'll send you a PM with the reading.
@nakattack
Thank you! That's about right actually! haha

Sure thing ^__^
Unicorns? three card? I'll send you a PM with the reading.
I'm old... I've returned! | FR+8
@nakattack I would like a past-present-future reading please.
@nakattack I would like a past-present-future reading please.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@Nakattack I would love a past-present-future reading, please! Private, if that's possible.
@Nakattack I would love a past-present-future reading, please! Private, if that's possible.
9g0BXbt.gif

X7Qle2z.png

Code:
FlightofFancy_signature2_zps734c8fbe.png
@Nakattack May I get general reading, please? I don't care if it's public or private c:
@Nakattack May I get general reading, please? I don't care if it's public or private c:
mXMhPXb.png
would be very interested in a general reading!!
would be very interested in a general reading!!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
@Nakattack could I get a reading on a specific question?
@Nakattack could I get a reading on a specific question?
Sigs.png
@Waterrain Sorry for the late reply. Your recent past was a trial of breaking free from an event that left you a little scarred. Now, in the present, you're taking solace in being alone for a little while, learning yourself. In the future, you will have much to learn - keep an open mind and open eyes and you'll do fine.

@falling Unicorns sound really interesting! I'd love one, sorry for the late reply!
@Waterrain Sorry for the late reply. Your recent past was a trial of breaking free from an event that left you a little scarred. Now, in the present, you're taking solace in being alone for a little while, learning yourself. In the future, you will have much to learn - keep an open mind and open eyes and you'll do fine.

@falling Unicorns sound really interesting! I'd love one, sorry for the late reply!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40