Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
@Nakattack
May I have a tarot reading? I'd like the basic past-present-future one, and I don't mind it being public!
@Nakattack
May I have a tarot reading? I'd like the basic past-present-future one, and I don't mind it being public!
@Nakattack

Oh wow- another tarrot reader! It's nice to meet another person into divination. Might I ask what kind of deck you use?
@Nakattack

Oh wow- another tarrot reader! It's nice to meet another person into divination. Might I ask what kind of deck you use?
003_zpskxikgayt.png
0150412frcherrybomb_sig_by_kagisnad-d8pv5tx.png003_zpskxikgayt.png
@Nakattack - I love Tarot. Perhaps I could swap with you? I'll do one for you (or a Unicorn reading ). Would that be of interest?

Either way, could I have a 3 card reading please? (past/present/future) - public's fine.
@Nakattack - I love Tarot. Perhaps I could swap with you? I'll do one for you (or a Unicorn reading ). Would that be of interest?

Either way, could I have a 3 card reading please? (past/present/future) - public's fine.
I'm old... I've returned! | FR+8
@CherryBomb I use the Dark Fairytale deck. I love it dearly!

@falling I would love that!

Your past contained a deep sadness that you're still recovering from. Your present is full of learning and academia. Your future holds a financial juggle - you will come out on top.
@CherryBomb I use the Dark Fairytale deck. I love it dearly!

@falling I would love that!

Your past contained a deep sadness that you're still recovering from. Your present is full of learning and academia. Your future holds a financial juggle - you will come out on top.
@Nakattack May I get a private Past-Present-Future? And if you're able to do past lives at some time, please give me a ping.
@Nakattack May I get a private Past-Present-Future? And if you're able to do past lives at some time, please give me a ping.
plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png
@Nakattack ooh, this is awesome! :D i'd love a reading. past/present/future, if you wouldn't mind! you've got me thinking wistfully about my decks. my healing fairies have always been soothful, for me and for the people i've read to, and i am grateful. ;U;
@Nakattack ooh, this is awesome! :D i'd love a reading. past/present/future, if you wouldn't mind! you've got me thinking wistfully about my decks. my healing fairies have always been soothful, for me and for the people i've read to, and i am grateful. ;U;
@Nakattack

That's a really beautiful deck. I am working with a classic raider Waite deck myself, but there are a few others decks I am being gifted soon for my birthday. If I remembered the names of the decks I was being given I would tell you. You must get a lot of practice on FR. I do some tarot readings on recolor.me every now and again.
@Nakattack

That's a really beautiful deck. I am working with a classic raider Waite deck myself, but there are a few others decks I am being gifted soon for my birthday. If I remembered the names of the decks I was being given I would tell you. You must get a lot of practice on FR. I do some tarot readings on recolor.me every now and again.
003_zpskxikgayt.png
0150412frcherrybomb_sig_by_kagisnad-d8pv5tx.png003_zpskxikgayt.png
@CherryBomb I do 'em for tips on Tumblr as well. It's really getting me a ton of practice! I love the classic Rider Waite deck, the illustrations are so nice!
@CherryBomb I do 'em for tips on Tumblr as well. It's really getting me a ton of practice! I love the classic Rider Waite deck, the illustrations are so nice!
@Articuno2011 @Devlyn @Olliver these three will be the first I do tomorrow! I'm just getting tired.
@Articuno2011 @Devlyn @Olliver these three will be the first I do tomorrow! I'm just getting tired.
@Nakattack
If its not too much trouble could you do one for me? Any of them would work and I don't care if its public or private. Thank you!
@Nakattack
If its not too much trouble could you do one for me? Any of them would work and I don't care if its public or private. Thank you!
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40