Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The first character you crushed on?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2018-04-08 18:43:58" ] [quote name="Nicolas" date="2018-04-08 15:30:02" ] link from legend of zelda,,,,,, [/quote] fricc me too [/quote] I SAID NONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TOUCH GOT THAT
Astrophile wrote on 2018-04-08 18:43:58:
Nicolas wrote on 2018-04-08 15:30:02:
link from legend of zelda,,,,,,

fricc me too
I SAID NONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TOUCH GOT THAT
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
My first male crush was Legolas from Lord of the Rings, an my first female was...probably Captain Amelia from treasure planet, if not Constable Neyla from Sly 2: Band of Thieves (basically I like anthro cats I guess)
My first male crush was Legolas from Lord of the Rings, an my first female was...probably Captain Amelia from treasure planet, if not Constable Neyla from Sly 2: Band of Thieves (basically I like anthro cats I guess)
I'm pretty sure the first characters I crushed on were Marth from SSBM: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/4/48/Marthmeleeclear.png[/img] (I'm fully aware he's a Fire Emblem character, I just first knew him from the smash bros series) And Arthas Menethil from Warcraft 3: [img]http://statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/chars/arthas-menethil-warcraft-iii-reign-of-chaos-91.8.jpg[/img]
I'm pretty sure the first characters I crushed on were Marth from SSBM:

Marthmeleeclear.png

(I'm fully aware he's a Fire Emblem character, I just first knew him from the smash bros series)

And Arthas Menethil from Warcraft 3:

arthas-menethil-warcraft-iii-reign-of-chaos-91.8.jpg
He/Him or They/Them

I like D&D Worldbuilding
tbh probs James from pokemon
tbh probs James from pokemon
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Oof, probably either Link from the Legend of Zelda series or Red from Pokemon. Maybe even Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh. I forgot which came first.

To be honest, I'm not sure if my fictional crushes have gotten better or worse since then. I'm personally thinking worse.
Oof, probably either Link from the Legend of Zelda series or Red from Pokemon. Maybe even Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh. I forgot which came first.

To be honest, I'm not sure if my fictional crushes have gotten better or worse since then. I'm personally thinking worse.
vista_coatl1.pngW1ufEjp.png vista_coatl1.png
[quote name="Lucieta" date="2018-04-08 20:30:41" ] Oof, probably either Link from the Legend of Zelda series or Red from Pokemon. Maybe even Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh. I forgot which came first. To be honest, I'm not sure if my fictional crushes have gotten better or worse since then. I'm personally thinking worse. [/quote] HISSSSSSSSS
Lucieta wrote on 2018-04-08 20:30:41:

HISSSSSSSSS
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Well... I'm pretty sure I had a crush on General Grievous from Star Wars when I was 6-7 years old.
Well... I'm pretty sure I had a crush on General Grievous from Star Wars when I was 6-7 years old.
cFdHcSd.gif
First female crush? Jessica Rabbit. I liked how in control she always was, even when she pretended she wasn't. One calculated lady! Oh, and her big... voice. Yes, voice. I learned to sing because I wanted to be at least as good as her.

First male crush? Mario. Yes, Mario mario. Back before the doofy cartoon, I liked the simplicity of being willing to do anything to save the girl. Also overalls and a hat are way cuter than jungle clothes. Sorry Pitfall Harry.
First female crush? Jessica Rabbit. I liked how in control she always was, even when she pretended she wasn't. One calculated lady! Oh, and her big... voice. Yes, voice. I learned to sing because I wanted to be at least as good as her.

First male crush? Mario. Yes, Mario mario. Back before the doofy cartoon, I liked the simplicity of being willing to do anything to save the girl. Also overalls and a hat are way cuter than jungle clothes. Sorry Pitfall Harry.
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
pretty sure it was zuko from avatar the last airbender lmao.
pretty sure it was zuko from avatar the last airbender lmao.
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
Hermione from Harry Potter!
Hermione from Harry Potter!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23