Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Pokemon!
To me I have a favorite Pokemon for each type, each Eevee evolution, legendary, and even a favorite starter. Its just impossible to choose my ultimate favorite.

Fav Starter: Typhlosion
Fav Eevee: Vaporeon
One of my many favs: Hydreigon
To me I have a favorite Pokemon for each type, each Eevee evolution, legendary, and even a favorite starter. Its just impossible to choose my ultimate favorite.

Fav Starter: Typhlosion
Fav Eevee: Vaporeon
One of my many favs: Hydreigon
shelb.gif shellbubble.gif
Hmm, I wonder what my favorite pokemon is... /strokes chin thoughtfully

But funny enough, despite Reuniclus being my all time favorite 'mon (LOOKIT HOW CUTE IT IS), I gotta say my favorite types are ghost and bug. What can I say - I love me some ghosts and creepy crawlies! xD

Here are some of my favorites in a neat little list:

Fav. Starter: Sceptile
Fav. Eeveelution: Umbreon
Fav. Ghost Type: Pumpkaboo + Gourgeist (GHOST PUMPKINS)
Fav. Bug Type: Joltik
Fav. Mega: Tie between Mawile and Lopunny
Fav. Legendary: Jirachi/Deoxys!

I missing any big favs? xD

I personally have been playing pokemon all the way from when it came out. I started on the original Gameboy Color and good ol' Red version, and have followed the franchise all the way up to current day - and plan to keep following it until the day either it dies, or I do! I've evolved (heh, poke-pun) from just wanting to train my 'mons to level 100 to competitive breeding and training, since the new generation makes it so easy to do so. It's turned from a frustrating experience to something that's actually really therapeutic. *v*

Hmm, I wonder what my favorite pokemon is... /strokes chin thoughtfully

But funny enough, despite Reuniclus being my all time favorite 'mon (LOOKIT HOW CUTE IT IS), I gotta say my favorite types are ghost and bug. What can I say - I love me some ghosts and creepy crawlies! xD

Here are some of my favorites in a neat little list:

Fav. Starter: Sceptile
Fav. Eeveelution: Umbreon
Fav. Ghost Type: Pumpkaboo + Gourgeist (GHOST PUMPKINS)
Fav. Bug Type: Joltik
Fav. Mega: Tie between Mawile and Lopunny
Fav. Legendary: Jirachi/Deoxys!

I missing any big favs? xD

I personally have been playing pokemon all the way from when it came out. I started on the original Gameboy Color and good ol' Red version, and have followed the franchise all the way up to current day - and plan to keep following it until the day either it dies, or I do! I've evolved (heh, poke-pun) from just wanting to train my 'mons to level 100 to competitive breeding and training, since the new generation makes it so easy to do so. It's turned from a frustrating experience to something that's actually really therapeutic. *v*

sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
Oh I love pokemon! I could talk about that all day (well here is night so... :D ) I remember wanting a gameboy since pokemon Red and Blue came out. Never got D: But when I got my own Nintendo DS I got a pokemon Pearl. So I started with gen4 with turtwig.

My favorite pokemon.... ah, I have so many...
Absolute favorite is Arcanine. Close to the top are Luxray, Absol, Zoroark
Favourite starter: Cyndaquil
Favourite Eevee: Leafeon, Umbreon
Favourite legend: Lugia, Xerneas
Favourite type is fire :'D
And fave mega: ...Mega charizard X :D , Mega Absol, Mega Diancie

Shinies and event pokemon were something distant things I couldn't get until recently when I found shiny hunting (and internet connection on my 3ds) I also consider starting competitive battling since I watch so many wifi battle videos on youtube
Oh I love pokemon! I could talk about that all day (well here is night so... :D ) I remember wanting a gameboy since pokemon Red and Blue came out. Never got D: But when I got my own Nintendo DS I got a pokemon Pearl. So I started with gen4 with turtwig.

My favorite pokemon.... ah, I have so many...
Absolute favorite is Arcanine. Close to the top are Luxray, Absol, Zoroark
Favourite starter: Cyndaquil
Favourite Eevee: Leafeon, Umbreon
Favourite legend: Lugia, Xerneas
Favourite type is fire :'D
And fave mega: ...Mega charizard X :D , Mega Absol, Mega Diancie

Shinies and event pokemon were something distant things I couldn't get until recently when I found shiny hunting (and internet connection on my 3ds) I also consider starting competitive battling since I watch so many wifi battle videos on youtube
Tumblr / Tempest Peak art shop
My favorite Pokemon is by far Vaporeon. I've liked them since I was a little kid, and it's never really gone away. I have to restrain myself, or else I'd use one on all of my teams.
My favorite Pokemon is by far Vaporeon. I've liked them since I was a little kid, and it's never really gone away. I have to restrain myself, or else I'd use one on all of my teams.
2aildug.pngnS6fP.gifhLLLu9U.gif
SWABLU
How can you not love it? It's a lil fat round birb with fluff wings who are prone to sitting on people's heads and basically spread love and happiness while singing. And they turn into DRAGONS. SWABLU

My fav type is a tie between grass and fairy
Favorite eeveelution is leafeon
Favorite mega is MEGA ALTERIA followed by lopunny
SWABLU
How can you not love it? It's a lil fat round birb with fluff wings who are prone to sitting on people's heads and basically spread love and happiness while singing. And they turn into DRAGONS. SWABLU

My fav type is a tie between grass and fairy
Favorite eeveelution is leafeon
Favorite mega is MEGA ALTERIA followed by lopunny
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Trubbish!!! I think they're cute. My favorite types are poison, ghost, and fairy. I started playing on Soul Silver and I loved having my pokemon following me around.

Trubbish!!! I think they're cute. My favorite types are poison, ghost, and fairy. I started playing on Soul Silver and I loved having my pokemon following me around.

568.png
Hello, there! So I heard we talk about pokemon here?

Ninetales is love, ninetales is life. Eevee and ralts come a close second. My very first game was pokemon red, followed by yellow. ah, good ol' retro ones. Very first starter was charmander. I think? Or was it balbasaur.. anyway. For some odd reason I don't really like mew and mewtwo..and zapdos. I don't know why, but I don't like zapdos. Don't ask, it always got on my nerves. Possibly because its a FLYING ELECTRIC type? Yeah, probably because of that. Pikachu, use thunder! Not working, mate. Something like that. MUDKIPS? Oh, what am I even talking about. This is me when it comes to pokemon. Very discursive. Oh and personally I like the first generation the best.

Hello, there! So I heard we talk about pokemon here?

Ninetales is love, ninetales is life. Eevee and ralts come a close second. My very first game was pokemon red, followed by yellow. ah, good ol' retro ones. Very first starter was charmander. I think? Or was it balbasaur.. anyway. For some odd reason I don't really like mew and mewtwo..and zapdos. I don't know why, but I don't like zapdos. Don't ask, it always got on my nerves. Possibly because its a FLYING ELECTRIC type? Yeah, probably because of that. Pikachu, use thunder! Not working, mate. Something like that. MUDKIPS? Oh, what am I even talking about. This is me when it comes to pokemon. Very discursive. Oh and personally I like the first generation the best.

gfff_zpsqk3cnzy9.png
• •• Profile • Wishlist • Sale • Journal •
partymini.png
Favorite pokemon ever - Raichu!!
Fav.starter Froakie
Fav. Mega Evolve - Alteria
Fav. eevee - Espeon
Favorite type - Electric

Side note
if you think pikachu is cuter than Raichu, you are wrong. :)
Favorite pokemon ever - Raichu!!
Fav.starter Froakie
Fav. Mega Evolve - Alteria
Fav. eevee - Espeon
Favorite type - Electric

Side note
if you think pikachu is cuter than Raichu, you are wrong. :)
zyvrj7C.pngx0CMhAc.pngrkylBBV.png
I love pokemon! Started with Blue (cause my brother wanted Red...) and followed the entire series (except for third gen.....I dislike 3rd gen the most.. I am aware this is an unpopular opinion.)

It's kinda hard for me to pick a favorite anything..since I have so many fond memories or like the looks of pokemon...Am I the only one this indecisive? orz

Starters: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Snivy, Treecko, Fennekin
Fav Pokemon: Cubone, Manectric, Honchkrow, All Fossils, Flygon
Fav eevee: Vaporeon, Umbreon, espieon or sylveon. -- Currently undertaking a super eevee test to get an ultimate answer.
Favorite type:... probably ground? But I don't like a ton of ground pokemon besides Cubone and Flygon....and Wiscash...
I love pokemon! Started with Blue (cause my brother wanted Red...) and followed the entire series (except for third gen.....I dislike 3rd gen the most.. I am aware this is an unpopular opinion.)

It's kinda hard for me to pick a favorite anything..since I have so many fond memories or like the looks of pokemon...Am I the only one this indecisive? orz

Starters: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Snivy, Treecko, Fennekin
Fav Pokemon: Cubone, Manectric, Honchkrow, All Fossils, Flygon
Fav eevee: Vaporeon, Umbreon, espieon or sylveon. -- Currently undertaking a super eevee test to get an ultimate answer.
Favorite type:... probably ground? But I don't like a ton of ground pokemon besides Cubone and Flygon....and Wiscash...
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
I think I started with Red but I didn't really get hooked until Yellow (love being able to interact with Pikachu). But a lot of my love for individual pokemon actually comes from some of the smaller games, like I was probably the only person on the planet who adored Pokemon Channel as a kid and Pokemon Stadium.

So all-time favorite is actually Delibird, believe it or not. Though I do really love Oddish, Mareep, Altaria, and Wailord.

Favorite starter: Charmander. Always.
Favorite Eevee: Vaporeon.
Favorite type: Electric. Or flying, maybe?
I think I started with Red but I didn't really get hooked until Yellow (love being able to interact with Pikachu). But a lot of my love for individual pokemon actually comes from some of the smaller games, like I was probably the only person on the planet who adored Pokemon Channel as a kid and Pokemon Stadium.

So all-time favorite is actually Delibird, believe it or not. Though I do really love Oddish, Mareep, Altaria, and Wailord.

Favorite starter: Charmander. Always.
Favorite Eevee: Vaporeon.
Favorite type: Electric. Or flying, maybe?

~|| Liv || 21 || Tumblr ||~
egzd4g.gif