Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird childhood stories.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55
In third grade I would threaten people with the safety pin that I kept around my beltloop, and there was this one boy who would rip up paper and sprinkle it on my hair, so one day he had a handful of shredded paper and asked: do you want this in your hair? Then I pulled out my safety pin and asked:do you want this in your face? Then he told the teacher and I got silent lunch and recess. Oh well...
In third grade I would threaten people with the safety pin that I kept around my beltloop, and there was this one boy who would rip up paper and sprinkle it on my hair, so one day he had a handful of shredded paper and asked: do you want this in your hair? Then I pulled out my safety pin and asked:do you want this in your face? Then he told the teacher and I got silent lunch and recess. Oh well...
When I was three or four I had terrible night terrors of a 7 foot tall, demon goose named Hubert. He had bloodshot eyes, razor sharp teeth, and wheezed. He'd either stare at me from the corner of my room or stand above me on my bed depending. I'd usually not move at night and just stare at him in horror. I swore i was awake and he was real. not sure if this was lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis for a child or just night terrors or not but... I'm now terrified of geese.

Also when I was five years old I decided to start singing "opera" in the grocery store.
When I was three or four I had terrible night terrors of a 7 foot tall, demon goose named Hubert. He had bloodshot eyes, razor sharp teeth, and wheezed. He'd either stare at me from the corner of my room or stand above me on my bed depending. I'd usually not move at night and just stare at him in horror. I swore i was awake and he was real. not sure if this was lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis for a child or just night terrors or not but... I'm now terrified of geese.

Also when I was five years old I decided to start singing "opera" in the grocery store.
When I was 4 I ate 3 ants that were crawling on our kitchen counter. One of them had the audacity to bite my tongue!

Once in karate class when I was about 11, we were practicing basic jabs & reverse punches. Normally everyone is supposed to shout "KIA!" when they punch. I was struck by a sudden urge to change it up a bit. So I screamed "KIWIII!" at the top of my lungs & Sensei stopped the whole class for a moment & just stared at me, bewildered.

When I was 14 I played a game of spoons with my favorite cousins. Well, I got into a wrestling match over one of the spoons with Jeremi, who is nearly 3 years older & has always been much taller & stronger than me. He just clutched it super hard in his fist, so I grab the part sticking out & twisted it as hard as I could. The spoon end up twisted in half, and Jeremi squealed in a very high-pitched voice & let go. I felt very proud of myself. I told all my friends about it. *rolls eyes at younger me*
When I was 4 I ate 3 ants that were crawling on our kitchen counter. One of them had the audacity to bite my tongue!

Once in karate class when I was about 11, we were practicing basic jabs & reverse punches. Normally everyone is supposed to shout "KIA!" when they punch. I was struck by a sudden urge to change it up a bit. So I screamed "KIWIII!" at the top of my lungs & Sensei stopped the whole class for a moment & just stared at me, bewildered.

When I was 14 I played a game of spoons with my favorite cousins. Well, I got into a wrestling match over one of the spoons with Jeremi, who is nearly 3 years older & has always been much taller & stronger than me. He just clutched it super hard in his fist, so I grab the part sticking out & twisted it as hard as I could. The spoon end up twisted in half, and Jeremi squealed in a very high-pitched voice & let go. I felt very proud of myself. I told all my friends about it. *rolls eyes at younger me*
In elementary school I was obsessed with dinosaurs. So I collected small rocks believing that they were dinosaur bones (most of them being "teeth"). I actually managed to convince other kids that there were dinosaur bones and they would consult me about rocks they find.
In elementary school I was obsessed with dinosaurs. So I collected small rocks believing that they were dinosaur bones (most of them being "teeth"). I actually managed to convince other kids that there were dinosaur bones and they would consult me about rocks they find.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
When I was about 5 years old my older brother used to go to play hockey.
It since the games would go on for a while the staff would set up a tv in a little side room for the younger kids who would get bored of sitting and watching hockey.

It was around Christmas time and during one of the games they set up the tv and start playing the movie "Jingle all the way" and well.. around the end of that movie one guy get kicked in the balls, and little 5 year old me sees this and proceeds to shout at the top of my little voice ...
" OOOH RIGHT IN THE NUTS! THATS GOTTA HURT" without taking my eyes off the screen.

My mother (who was close by and heard this) then saw all the children who where beside me get the most confused looks on there faces and all the parents of said children get the most shocked looks and started to whisper among each other "Who's kid is that??!"
When I was about 5 years old my older brother used to go to play hockey.
It since the games would go on for a while the staff would set up a tv in a little side room for the younger kids who would get bored of sitting and watching hockey.

It was around Christmas time and during one of the games they set up the tv and start playing the movie "Jingle all the way" and well.. around the end of that movie one guy get kicked in the balls, and little 5 year old me sees this and proceeds to shout at the top of my little voice ...
" OOOH RIGHT IN THE NUTS! THATS GOTTA HURT" without taking my eyes off the screen.

My mother (who was close by and heard this) then saw all the children who where beside me get the most confused looks on there faces and all the parents of said children get the most shocked looks and started to whisper among each other "Who's kid is that??!"
pVYFJJf.gif
When I was in I think 6th or 7th grade, this girl and I spent a lot of time flipping pencils off our desks into the back of the room, since no one was generally behind us.
Well, one time, we didn't realise anyone was there, and I flipped the pencil, and it hit this guy in the back, so he went to go tell the teacher and...

she didn't believe him.
because I was like an awesome student and he was very non academically oriented and frequently goofed off. I thought it was hilarious at the time because I could've gotten in trouble for it, but now I just feel guilty about it.
When I was in I think 6th or 7th grade, this girl and I spent a lot of time flipping pencils off our desks into the back of the room, since no one was generally behind us.
Well, one time, we didn't realise anyone was there, and I flipped the pencil, and it hit this guy in the back, so he went to go tell the teacher and...

she didn't believe him.
because I was like an awesome student and he was very non academically oriented and frequently goofed off. I thought it was hilarious at the time because I could've gotten in trouble for it, but now I just feel guilty about it.
@buneari self ping 4 further reading this thread is gold lmao
--
when i was like 2 i sat on my cat by accident and he bit me on the butt

i used to pretend that the sonic the hedgehog characters were real and lived in my house but i was the only one who could see them for some reason??? i also used to do the naruto run in p.e but bc that was how sonic ran tbh.... i used to b so obsessed with sonic
@buneari self ping 4 further reading this thread is gold lmao
--
when i was like 2 i sat on my cat by accident and he bit me on the butt

i used to pretend that the sonic the hedgehog characters were real and lived in my house but i was the only one who could see them for some reason??? i also used to do the naruto run in p.e but bc that was how sonic ran tbh.... i used to b so obsessed with sonic
k2pEFmO.png
Spanish slugs are called “murderer-snails” in Swedish and as a kid I took this name literally. A rainy midsummer party was interrupted by seven-year-old me bawling my eyes out and hugging my little sister to stop her from walking around because there were slugs in the bushes and I was convinced they would kill us if we moved.

My little sister was maybe nine or ten when she grew convinced that Gollum from Lord of the Rings would come to her one night and peer in through the bars of her top bunk bed like in this scene. The only way to stop him was to gather the wood shavings from sharpened pencils into a small bucket she kept on the desk. Not just any trash – only wooden pencil shavings, which would distract him somehow. She can't explain it but it felt logical back then.
Spanish slugs are called “murderer-snails” in Swedish and as a kid I took this name literally. A rainy midsummer party was interrupted by seven-year-old me bawling my eyes out and hugging my little sister to stop her from walking around because there were slugs in the bushes and I was convinced they would kill us if we moved.

My little sister was maybe nine or ten when she grew convinced that Gollum from Lord of the Rings would come to her one night and peer in through the bars of her top bunk bed like in this scene. The only way to stop him was to gather the wood shavings from sharpened pencils into a small bucket she kept on the desk. Not just any trash – only wooden pencil shavings, which would distract him somehow. She can't explain it but it felt logical back then.
CLCsigWT.png
I remember on the playground in elementary school we had tree forts, aka pine trees in the back that had their lower branches cut, and we would play pretend back there and there were these purple flower weeds (Creeping charlie maybe?) that grew back there and so we would suck on the flowers. Not the healthiest kids out there haha!

Then in 4th grade I got a friend of mine to blow into a cup of soil, without thinking about it he did it. He ended up getting dirt all over his face.

I also saw a kid's genitalia in 1st grade, I still know the kid too. It's awkward to talk to him now.
I remember on the playground in elementary school we had tree forts, aka pine trees in the back that had their lower branches cut, and we would play pretend back there and there were these purple flower weeds (Creeping charlie maybe?) that grew back there and so we would suck on the flowers. Not the healthiest kids out there haha!

Then in 4th grade I got a friend of mine to blow into a cup of soil, without thinking about it he did it. He ended up getting dirt all over his face.

I also saw a kid's genitalia in 1st grade, I still know the kid too. It's awkward to talk to him now.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
One time when I was maybe 5 or 6 I was running around outside with my friends when I found an unopened blue can of "soda." We all gathered around the can and I said I was going to drink it. Everyone else told me not to, "don't drink the strange drink you just found on the ground, where has it been, how long has it been there, what is it ect"... But me being the stupid kid I was I though "It's unopened so it's completely safe and why would anyone pass up on free soda?" So I drank it and immediately spat it out.
It was not soda.
It was beer.
After that we decided to make soup out of it with rocks and wood chips as every child does and poured it into the birdbath. A bunch of birds drank it and I swear they weren't flying straight afterwards.
One time when I was maybe 5 or 6 I was running around outside with my friends when I found an unopened blue can of "soda." We all gathered around the can and I said I was going to drink it. Everyone else told me not to, "don't drink the strange drink you just found on the ground, where has it been, how long has it been there, what is it ect"... But me being the stupid kid I was I though "It's unopened so it's completely safe and why would anyone pass up on free soda?" So I drank it and immediately spat it out.
It was not soda.
It was beer.
After that we decided to make soup out of it with rocks and wood chips as every child does and poured it into the birdbath. A bunch of birds drank it and I swear they weren't flying straight afterwards.
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55