Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven universe though
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@Kuhli I haven't watched the pilot but I read about it and Garnet calling Steven a buttface is just so hilariously out of character.
@Kuhli I haven't watched the pilot but I read about it and Garnet calling Steven a buttface is just so hilariously out of character.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Astriferious As much as I love the theory on Rose being Pink Diamond there is one reason why I don't want to see it in the show. [b]STEVEN[/b]. Just imagine what would it be like for him to hear about it. His perfect mom was the one responsible for almost destroying the earth AND creating Amethyst? He has suffered so much already.... And the fact that he has just started to think about the concept of him [i]being[/i] Rose DOES. NOT. HELP. AT. ALL. Imagine how heartbroken he'd be, and how much guilt would he experience. [b]Someone please save me before I cry myself to death.[/b] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/4b78a564ec194589fb819a74fb5dcc5f/tumblr_n1w2qoQRCq1t4x32xo6_500.gif[/img]
@Astriferious

As much as I love the theory on Rose being Pink Diamond there is one reason why I don't want to see it in the show.

STEVEN.

Just imagine what would it be like for him to hear about it. His perfect mom was the one responsible for almost destroying the earth AND creating Amethyst? He has suffered so much already....

And the fact that he has just started to think about the concept of him being Rose DOES. NOT. HELP. AT. ALL. Imagine how heartbroken he'd be, and how much guilt would he experience.

Someone please save me before I cry myself to death.
tumblr_n1w2qoQRCq1t4x32xo6_500.gif
25fu4ux.jpg
@TheOutsider

I agree with you that Jasper is quite terrible and abusive as a person/gem. For this reason I don't ship her with anyone, but I do want to see her fused with Peridot at some point because I'm curious.

@Bolton

Rip my heart out and stop on it wHY DON'T YOU.
@TheOutsider

I agree with you that Jasper is quite terrible and abusive as a person/gem. For this reason I don't ship her with anyone, but I do want to see her fused with Peridot at some point because I'm curious.

@Bolton

Rip my heart out and stop on it wHY DON'T YOU.
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
@Bolton As much as it would be absolutely heartbreaking i'd love to see how steven would react.
as @Lesley mentioned rose is too perfect, it would make sense for her to have some sort of bad past to keep secret and some way to atone for what she previously did.
As much as I hate to admit it, steven could quite possibly be a way to atone for her sins against humanity, and a dual testament for her love for greg.
@Bolton As much as it would be absolutely heartbreaking i'd love to see how steven would react.
as @Lesley mentioned rose is too perfect, it would make sense for her to have some sort of bad past to keep secret and some way to atone for what she previously did.
As much as I hate to admit it, steven could quite possibly be a way to atone for her sins against humanity, and a dual testament for her love for greg.
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious @Mrsquidgereen Lemme tell you a secret...I'm the guy who wrote all the crying breakfast friends episodes XD Making sure you get the right dose of feels every day! [img]https://secure.static.tumblr.com/983173ad0df1517278459ec150d03adc/ystujpn/Crhnd84m4/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_67gbunlvqz48ggc0gk0o00og4_640.gif[/img] ...Or what if Rose wasn't really all that loving and caring at all and Steven is a part of her plan to create an ultimate weapon against the Homeworld? [b]Next episode on crying breakfast friends:[/b] We discover horryfing facts about our beloved leader and Steven-mom! Let's experience the horror of being utterly broken and crushed by feelings together! Have fun kids!
@Astriferious @Mrsquidgereen
Lemme tell you a secret...I'm the guy who wrote all the crying breakfast friends episodes XD Making sure you get the right dose of feels every day!
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_67gbunlvqz48ggc0gk0o00og4_640.gif

...Or what if Rose wasn't really all that loving and caring at all and Steven is a part of her plan to create an ultimate weapon against the Homeworld?

Next episode on crying breakfast friends:

We discover horryfing facts about our beloved leader and Steven-mom! Let's experience the horror of being utterly broken and crushed by feelings together!

Have fun kids!
25fu4ux.jpg
GAAAAAAAH. Steven Universe. AAAAAAAGH. This show is driving me insane.

I love it and it is amazing and it is beautiful.
GAAAAAAAH. Steven Universe. AAAAAAAGH. This show is driving me insane.

I love it and it is amazing and it is beautiful.
1f8coh.jpg_zpse2zx0mqm.png
@Bolton I kind of thought about that possibility before. It's clear Steven has some advantages over the homeworld gems in that his humanity makes him immune to some things. I always wonder some about her motive for having a child with Greg in the first place. She knew she couldn't be around. She had to take some very specific and rather drastic steps to make it happen. And meanwhile Greg is there just, what? Okay with this woman he loves being gone in favor of a child? I mean, there's no doubt he loves Steven and he wouldn't give him up for anything. But how hard must it have been to say, "Yeah, okay. Let's go ahead and have a child even though it means you will no longer physically be here." I feel like either I'm still too naive a person to understand this or there's something more to it. Or for the sake of overall plot they handwaved the struggle of choosing that option. [quote=Astriferious]@Lesley I could see pearl being a fusion, if not being a slave caste as you had pointed out. I Feel like that makes an incredible amount of sense.[/quote] I don't know how Pearl could be a fusion? I'd love to hear the evidence. With Garnet, they gave quite a few specific clues. Granted those were a lot easier for me to notice as a) I binged the entirety of the series through Jailbreak rather than watched everything a week apart from each other and b) had already been spoiled to the fact before I started watching. Though I love fusions so much that I'd be pretty hunky-dory with everyone being a fusion. You're a fusion! And you're a fusion! Check under your seat because you're a fusion! Everyone's a fusion! But the lower caste theory is a solid one imo.
@Bolton I kind of thought about that possibility before. It's clear Steven has some advantages over the homeworld gems in that his humanity makes him immune to some things.

I always wonder some about her motive for having a child with Greg in the first place. She knew she couldn't be around. She had to take some very specific and rather drastic steps to make it happen. And meanwhile Greg is there just, what? Okay with this woman he loves being gone in favor of a child? I mean, there's no doubt he loves Steven and he wouldn't give him up for anything. But how hard must it have been to say, "Yeah, okay. Let's go ahead and have a child even though it means you will no longer physically be here." I feel like either I'm still too naive a person to understand this or there's something more to it. Or for the sake of overall plot they handwaved the struggle of choosing that option.
Astriferious wrote:
@Lesley I could see pearl being a fusion, if not being a slave caste as you had pointed out. I Feel like that makes an incredible amount of sense.

I don't know how Pearl could be a fusion? I'd love to hear the evidence. With Garnet, they gave quite a few specific clues. Granted those were a lot easier for me to notice as a) I binged the entirety of the series through Jailbreak rather than watched everything a week apart from each other and b) had already been spoiled to the fact before I started watching. Though I love fusions so much that I'd be pretty hunky-dory with everyone being a fusion. You're a fusion! And you're a fusion! Check under your seat because you're a fusion! Everyone's a fusion!

But the lower caste theory is a solid one imo.
~Duckie ( " )>
@digitalduckie

Nope. No way. I'm sure there is something more to it. SU would never just ignore something fot the sake of the overall plot. And whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it will break our hearts.

And there is the question of why did she decide to have a child at all. How did she come up with this idea? Why Greg is so ok with this? Wouldn't it be more logical to stay with the person you love, rather than sacrifice your life to create a human-gem hybrid? Something is out there. I can smell it but I have no idea what it is.

I NEED TO KNOW.
@digitalduckie

Nope. No way. I'm sure there is something more to it. SU would never just ignore something fot the sake of the overall plot. And whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it will break our hearts.

And there is the question of why did she decide to have a child at all. How did she come up with this idea? Why Greg is so ok with this? Wouldn't it be more logical to stay with the person you love, rather than sacrifice your life to create a human-gem hybrid? Something is out there. I can smell it but I have no idea what it is.

I NEED TO KNOW.
25fu4ux.jpg
@Bolton

They said there's an episode coming up where Greg tells Steven how he met Rose in the first place? And I don't want to see it because it means the poor sweet babies are going to cry. But I do want to see it because maybe I'll get some answers.

Ug all this anticipation building up! I'd rather it hit me like a freight train. Just rip it off in one quick move like a band-aid. I wish I'd never known about this episode!
@Bolton

They said there's an episode coming up where Greg tells Steven how he met Rose in the first place? And I don't want to see it because it means the poor sweet babies are going to cry. But I do want to see it because maybe I'll get some answers.

Ug all this anticipation building up! I'd rather it hit me like a freight train. Just rip it off in one quick move like a band-aid. I wish I'd never known about this episode!
~Duckie ( " )>
@digitalduckie A band-aid? Nope. More like a band-aid that was stapled to your skin and then covered with a layer of glue. It's gonna hurt a lot and it won't stop hurting for weeks ;-; ... I'm fine with not seeing this episode. I'm fine with waiting. It's not like it bothers me or something. No. I'm okay. I'm sure it won't break my heart, it will be a happy episode, yeah! [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/6fc511b160040e3a24526db6f99aea03/tumblr_ndkas51Xzi1teyh5yo1_500.gif[/img]
@digitalduckie

A band-aid? Nope. More like a band-aid that was stapled to your skin and then covered with a layer of glue. It's gonna hurt a lot and it won't stop hurting for weeks ;-;

I'm fine with not seeing this episode. I'm fine with waiting. It's not like it bothers me or something. No. I'm okay. I'm sure it won't break my heart, it will be a happy episode, yeah!
tumblr_ndkas51Xzi1teyh5yo1_500.gif
25fu4ux.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22