Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MAPLE STORY HYPE x3
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
@cordyceps

good to know!~
@cordyceps

good to know!~
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
There was an orchid outfit for 100mil meso in Broa and I had to stop every fabric and cell of my body from buying it, oh man. D:

I waaaaanted it, though. But equips come first. ;w;
At least I got some Faf and Empress equips, but man Broas FM is so empty compared to Scania...

ps: i still havent been accepted into the guild |D

@millecartes
Also psst you're the guy who wrote the selling guide, right? I forgot to ask, how do you sell them? Do you find shops that buy the items or do you get a store permit? o:
There was an orchid outfit for 100mil meso in Broa and I had to stop every fabric and cell of my body from buying it, oh man. D:

I waaaaanted it, though. But equips come first. ;w;
At least I got some Faf and Empress equips, but man Broas FM is so empty compared to Scania...

ps: i still havent been accepted into the guild |D

@millecartes
Also psst you're the guy who wrote the selling guide, right? I forgot to ask, how do you sell them? Do you find shops that buy the items or do you get a store permit? o:
JAufpfb.gif
[quote name="Afrien" date="2015-03-27 16:46:05"]@millecartes oh no rush! good luck getting to 200 for the ignition by the way. i'm fine with waiting! [/quote] tyty i just needa hit 165 and itll be smooth sailing but i'm at 153 :s [quote name="Braixen" date="2015-03-28 12:44:25"] @millecartes Also psst you're the guy who wrote the selling guide, right? I forgot to ask, how do you sell them? Do you find shops that buy the items or do you get a store permit? o:[/quote] ye that would be me (tho im a girl cries) you can either look for people in the fm w/ granny shops that are buying them in their buy tab, or you can set up a shop yourself.
Afrien wrote on 2015-03-27 16:46:05:
@millecartes
oh no rush! good luck getting to 200 for the ignition by the way.
i'm fine with waiting!

tyty i just needa hit 165 and itll be smooth sailing but i'm at 153 :s
Braixen wrote on 2015-03-28 12:44:25:
@millecartes

ye that would be me (tho im a girl cries)

you can either look for people in the fm w/ granny shops that are buying them in their buy tab, or you can set up a shop yourself.
@millecartes
yw yw hehe
i would never have enough motivation to actually get to either level haha
@millecartes
yw yw hehe
i would never have enough motivation to actually get to either level haha
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@afrien i rarely have motivation to train after 200 tbh like my lumi is at 200 82% and i just haven't bothered.
@afrien i rarely have motivation to train after 200 tbh like my lumi is at 200 82% and i just haven't bothered.
@millecartes
if i ever do get to level 200 i might just leave it there. forever. for eternity. and like. try to do another character or something.

of course i'll never know if that will change. or if i'll actually even get a level 200 hahaha
@millecartes
if i ever do get to level 200 i might just leave it there. forever. for eternity. and like. try to do another character or something.

of course i'll never know if that will change. or if i'll actually even get a level 200 hahaha
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@afrien

ahh theres like
nothing left for me to do in this game other than boss and train characters to 200~210 so yeahhh thats what i do.
@afrien

ahh theres like
nothing left for me to do in this game other than boss and train characters to 200~210 so yeahhh thats what i do.
OH MAN MAPLESTORY................ actually im pretty close with braixen and ive been playing in broa with her for a while!! ive been meaning to post here but i keep on forgetting, oops... but anyway, my ign there is Kirisameme and im a wind archer! O:
OH MAN MAPLESTORY................ actually im pretty close with braixen and ive been playing in broa with her for a while!! ive been meaning to post here but i keep on forgetting, oops... but anyway, my ign there is Kirisameme and im a wind archer! O:
X1Th6Ol.gif
@chlomaki my kaiser will join our hat club

soon
@chlomaki my kaiser will join our hat club

soon
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
oops sorry for double post but @millecartes you got to 200 on your WH??? woah congrats!!
oops sorry for double post but @millecartes you got to 200 on your WH??? woah congrats!!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96