Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MAPLE STORY HYPE x3
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
@Drav @NuclearNoxi
would you like the mesos anyway? o: i'm on right now! training my bam though.
@Drav @NuclearNoxi
would you like the mesos anyway? o: i'm on right now! training my bam though.
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@Afrien

Would it be possible for you to buy the things for me if it's not too big of a hassle? D:
@Afrien

Would it be possible for you to buy the things for me if it's not too big of a hassle? D:
@kaan
nope, not a hassle! as long as the total of items is under or a little over 200 million mesos. :D
@kaan
nope, not a hassle! as long as the total of items is under or a little over 200 million mesos. :D
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@Afrien

I haven't been able to play because my partition doesn't have enough storage to install the black heaven update and I have no idea how I'm gonna clear memory for it D:

EDIT: I could probably use Wineskin, if possible, but that might cause performance problems. It might be my only choice though if I can't figure out how to clear memory.
@Afrien

I haven't been able to play because my partition doesn't have enough storage to install the black heaven update and I have no idea how I'm gonna clear memory for it D:

EDIT: I could probably use Wineskin, if possible, but that might cause performance problems. It might be my only choice though if I can't figure out how to clear memory.
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
@Cordyceps
Have you tried uninstalling MS and reinstalling it? o:
@Cordyceps
Have you tried uninstalling MS and reinstalling it? o:
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@Afrien

wait hold on are you like giving 200 mil away to everyone or something? sorry i haven't been keeping up at all XD
@Afrien

wait hold on are you like giving 200 mil away to everyone or something? sorry i haven't been keeping up at all XD
Hn7RVKF.png
* They/Them *
[quote name="Afrien" date="2015-03-26 17:52:31"]@AFandomADay @BluberryBat @Cordyceps @Drav @Kaan @Kio @kurapika @Lesley @millecartes @NuclearNoxi @Pheonixia @sneakingfox @TokiToki @zezleijon @Zygarde so hey what's up guys would you still be interested in the mesos/stuff winter planned for me to give you all? i'm kind of in a rush, i don't want to be tempted to spend or hold the mesos and all that. so i'm wondering, would you be able to pick up mesos to buy stuff on your own - or do you want me to buy something for you that's under 200mil mesos? thanks![/quote] Sorry everytime i get on im usually busy w/ guild things. I dunno when I could pick things up cause I really haven't gotten far on my stuff & then there's the wild hunter event n i only have a few days left to hit 200 for the mount so :s
Afrien wrote on 2015-03-26 17:52:31:
@AFandomADay @BluberryBat @Cordyceps @Drav @Kaan @Kio @kurapika @Lesley @millecartes @NuclearNoxi @Pheonixia @sneakingfox @TokiToki @zezleijon @Zygarde

so hey what's up guys
would you still be interested in the mesos/stuff winter planned for me to give you all? i'm kind of in a rush, i don't want to be tempted to spend or hold the mesos and all that. so i'm wondering, would you be able to pick up mesos to buy stuff on your own - or do you want me to buy something for you that's under 200mil mesos?

thanks!

Sorry everytime i get on im usually busy w/ guild things. I dunno when I could pick things up cause I really haven't gotten far on my stuff & then there's the wild hunter event n i only have a few days left to hit 200 for the mount so :s
I'm not even going to bother with the mount... my main is 168 or something? I did manage to level it a little...

But aside from that, I'm not going to be playing until after the Jamboree at least.
I'm not even going to bother with the mount... my main is 168 or something? I did manage to level it a little...

But aside from that, I'm not going to be playing until after the Jamboree at least.
6pUNHAC.gif
@millecartes
oh no rush! good luck getting to 200 for the ignition by the way.
i'm fine with waiting!

@kio
yep yep. 200 million mesos to everyone in the group, if you're interested. or something in the FM that's under or a little over 200mil. c:
@millecartes
oh no rush! good luck getting to 200 for the ignition by the way.
i'm fine with waiting!

@kio
yep yep. 200 million mesos to everyone in the group, if you're interested. or something in the FM that's under or a little over 200mil. c:
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@Afrien

Ah, after I reinstalled it, it seems to work. I'll try it out and see how it does tomorrow.
@Afrien

Ah, after I reinstalled it, it seems to work. I'll try it out and see how it does tomorrow.
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96