Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MAPLE STORY HYPE x3
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95 96
Well, yesterday at rollover I went to search for a Jaria on my WH. (critical rateeee)

I found several snow whites and armored crimsons instead. (I caught an armored crimson, already had snow white)

I might have to grind on that one, to at least level 130 for the event. So, uh, I'm open to cross world party quuests? Unless you are in Yellonde, Kradia, Mardia,or Chaos (WH is in Mardia, but there's an alliance, right?)

Wh is level 100.

I created a placeholder resistance char in Bora, but I think I may not end up using it? I still don't like BM that much.

Edit: I should specify that I should be playing a little tomorrow + next week.
Well, yesterday at rollover I went to search for a Jaria on my WH. (critical rateeee)

I found several snow whites and armored crimsons instead. (I caught an armored crimson, already had snow white)

I might have to grind on that one, to at least level 130 for the event. So, uh, I'm open to cross world party quuests? Unless you are in Yellonde, Kradia, Mardia,or Chaos (WH is in Mardia, but there's an alliance, right?)

Wh is level 100.

I created a placeholder resistance char in Bora, but I think I may not end up using it? I still don't like BM that much.

Edit: I should specify that I should be playing a little tomorrow + next week.
6pUNHAC.gif
@Drav
Can you just catch snow whites and armored crimsons now?
@Drav
Can you just catch snow whites and armored crimsons now?
LIo8D8G.gif
@TokiToki

What? Maybe. I don't know. Probably.

Enter a jaguar habitat and hop around channels?

I did catch a jaria, though. And my WH is level 130! WH is a lot of fun now, wow. Good for bossing, and mobbing! All those summons!

I love WH.

EDIT: If you are in the Mardia alliance, I can help you search for jaguars.
@TokiToki

What? Maybe. I don't know. Probably.

Enter a jaguar habitat and hop around channels?

I did catch a jaria, though. And my WH is level 130! WH is a lot of fun now, wow. Good for bossing, and mobbing! All those summons!

I love WH.

EDIT: If you are in the Mardia alliance, I can help you search for jaguars.
6pUNHAC.gif
@Drav
Oh wow, actually I just made a new WH and caught snow white and armored crimson yea.
I know Jaira was always available in the habitat, so i guess it's still up in the air whether you can catch an onyx jaguar too?
@Drav
Oh wow, actually I just made a new WH and caught snow white and armored crimson yea.
I know Jaira was always available in the habitat, so i guess it's still up in the air whether you can catch an onyx jaguar too?
LIo8D8G.gif
@TokiToki

I have not seen one in the habitat yet. You don't need one, though... but it is so pretty!
@TokiToki

I have not seen one in the habitat yet. You don't need one, though... but it is so pretty!
6pUNHAC.gif
@Drav
Yea i just thought it would be nice to complete the collection :P
@Drav
Yea i just thought it would be nice to complete the collection :P
LIo8D8G.gif
yay the freud's diary thing sequel is being released in kms tomorrow. i think. but either way. that is aka fandoms birthday
HAPPY BirTHDAY FANDOm

EDIT: IM READY http://maplestory.nexon.com/MapleStory/Page/Gnx.aspx?URL=Event/EventBoard&maskPageType=2&oidArticle=1498

and wow
http://maplestory.nexon.com/MapleStory/Page/Gnx.aspx?URL=Resource/FriendsStory_PDS
YEAs
yay the freud's diary thing sequel is being released in kms tomorrow. i think. but either way. that is aka fandoms birthday
HAPPY BirTHDAY FANDOm

EDIT: IM READY http://maplestory.nexon.com/MapleStory/Page/Gnx.aspx?URL=Event/EventBoard&maskPageType=2&oidArticle=1498

and wow
http://maplestory.nexon.com/MapleStory/Page/Gnx.aspx?URL=Resource/FriendsStory_PDS
YEAs
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@afrien

oh my god the pictures though
I love them

I cannot do the frickin pulverizer quest so I gave up on black heaven.
I'm so pathetic omg
I hate the pulverizer quest it's horrible I HATE IT

oh and does anybody else like the new tomato costume in the cash shop? I have no money but I really really like it cx

and it's been so quiet lately ;o;;;
@afrien

oh my god the pictures though
I love them

I cannot do the frickin pulverizer quest so I gave up on black heaven.
I'm so pathetic omg
I hate the pulverizer quest it's horrible I HATE IT

oh and does anybody else like the new tomato costume in the cash shop? I have no money but I really really like it cx

and it's been so quiet lately ;o;;;
@kaan

yeah
i took elwin's portrait. and i put googly eyes on it. its my skype icon now whoops

and that one was pretty hard... ;-; i cheated and used my teleport skill though hehe
i'm stuck on when you're fighting that... ship thing. and i struggled a lot on baroq too whoops

i guess? ''xD

and that's true... ;w;
@kaan

yeah
i took elwin's portrait. and i put googly eyes on it. its my skype icon now whoops

and that one was pretty hard... ;-; i cheated and used my teleport skill though hehe
i'm stuck on when you're fighting that... ship thing. and i struggled a lot on baroq too whoops

i guess? ''xD

and that's true... ;w;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@Afrien

teleport skill?
tELEPORT SKILL?

TELEPORT SKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?????

you cheater omg I'm gonna report yOU!!1!!1!!11!!1!!1