Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Kingdom Hearts fans?
1 2
(I imagine at one point there must have been a thread, but I looked at least 15 pages back and nothing).

So, I know I can't be the only one.

What're you all playing- I know 2.5 came out recently.. though I haven't got the system. I have been playing Kingdom Hearts X [chi] like a deadbeat though.

thoughts? Opinions? Favorite characters? (I'm still rather fond of Saix).
(I imagine at one point there must have been a thread, but I looked at least 15 pages back and nothing).

So, I know I can't be the only one.

What're you all playing- I know 2.5 came out recently.. though I haven't got the system. I have been playing Kingdom Hearts X [chi] like a deadbeat though.

thoughts? Opinions? Favorite characters? (I'm still rather fond of Saix).
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
I wish I could talk with you about it, but I haven't played them. I've watched my wife play through 1 and 2, but I never did fully understand the plot (I would go to work and miss parts of it)
I wish I could talk with you about it, but I haven't played them. I've watched my wife play through 1 and 2, but I never did fully understand the plot (I would go to work and miss parts of it)
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
*raises hand*
Though I've only gotten back into the hype because 2.5 Remix has taken over my life. xD Just finished BBS today.

So far, I've played all the games except for Chi and Re:Coded. As for favourite characters? All the trios, Saïx, and Vanitas. (Who make for pretty amazing villains in their own right.) I literally cannot choose between the trios for the life of me. However, if I had to choose a single favourite, it would probably be Roxas. My first Kingdom Hearts game was 358/2 Days, and I'm very attached to him as a result. ;_;
*raises hand*
Though I've only gotten back into the hype because 2.5 Remix has taken over my life. xD Just finished BBS today.

So far, I've played all the games except for Chi and Re:Coded. As for favourite characters? All the trios, Saïx, and Vanitas. (Who make for pretty amazing villains in their own right.) I literally cannot choose between the trios for the life of me. However, if I had to choose a single favourite, it would probably be Roxas. My first Kingdom Hearts game was 358/2 Days, and I'm very attached to him as a result. ;_;
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
Yesssss. c:

I'm one of those losers who is like Organization XIII > Everyone else.

Favourite characters would be Marluxia, Saix, Vexen, Zexion and Xigbar.
Yesssss. c:

byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Kinda? I haven't played any of the new ones but way back when I played the bleep out of 1 and 2. I've not really had time to get and play the others.
I will admit though that I only fandomed for the Yaoi. Both art and fic.
Kinda? I haven't played any of the new ones but way back when I played the bleep out of 1 and 2. I've not really had time to get and play the others.
I will admit though that I only fandomed for the Yaoi. Both art and fic.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
KH Fan right here.
Never got any further than the pride lands in the first. (I think?)
And in the second I think I got a bit past the Roxas parts ?

It's been a while since I played.
KH Fan right here.
Never got any further than the pride lands in the first. (I think?)
And in the second I think I got a bit past the Roxas parts ?

It's been a while since I played.
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
I played the first one in fifth grade and have never not been a fan since, whoops. :x I've played all of the games, even the bad ones, even the ones I had to save up and buy a new console for, because I'm KH trash, damn it, and I'm proud.
I played the first one in fifth grade and have never not been a fan since, whoops. :x I've played all of the games, even the bad ones, even the ones I had to save up and buy a new console for, because I'm KH trash, damn it, and I'm proud.
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2015-01-18 02:25:41"]Yesssss. c: I'm one of those losers who is like Organization XIII > Everyone else. Favourite characters would be Marluxia, Saix, Vexen, Zexion and Xigbar.[/quote] I am the exact same way, though Riku's cool too. @starsystems Well, I know the only reason I'm going to have to buy a PS4 *looks at poor money* I'm also going to assume I'm the only one who really likes CoM.
Greyjoy wrote on 2015-01-18 02:25:41:
Yesssss. c:

I am the exact same way, though Riku's cool too.

@starsystems
Well, I know the only reason I'm going to have to buy a PS4 *looks at poor money*

I'm also going to assume I'm the only one who really likes CoM.
@DragonArbock Haha, the original CoM is my favorite, but re:CoM was, uh, one of the bad ones I mentioned. (unsurprisingly I'm also Organization trash and shipping trash basically just a rotten woman all around lbr)
@DragonArbock Haha, the original CoM is my favorite, but re:CoM was, uh, one of the bad ones I mentioned. (unsurprisingly I'm also Organization trash and shipping trash basically just a rotten woman all around lbr)
@starsystems
Yeah, I can accept that assessment of Re:CoM. I got it just for the Zexion battle, but still can't even be bothered to defeat Marluxia's extra form (and they added a sleight that completely wrecks most bosses, but stopped being effective towards the last 2.. meaning I need a new strategy).
@starsystems
Yeah, I can accept that assessment of Re:CoM. I got it just for the Zexion battle, but still can't even be bothered to defeat Marluxia's extra form (and they added a sleight that completely wrecks most bosses, but stopped being effective towards the last 2.. meaning I need a new strategy).
1 2