Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Kingdom Hearts fans?
1 2
The only KH game I really enjoyed was Kingdom Hearts 2. All the others didn't really stick with me, ESPECIALLY KH re chain of memories. UGH screw those cards. >:^(
The only KH game I really enjoyed was Kingdom Hearts 2. All the others didn't really stick with me, ESPECIALLY KH re chain of memories. UGH screw those cards. >:^(
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
I'm eternally stuck in the Kingdom Hearts pit, hello! My favorite character is [pick a girl, any girl].

I don't have a PS3, so no 2.5, but I've been replaying BBSFM anyway! Slowly but surely tackling level 1 Critical mode and regretting every second.
I'm eternally stuck in the Kingdom Hearts pit, hello! My favorite character is [pick a girl, any girl].

I don't have a PS3, so no 2.5, but I've been replaying BBSFM anyway! Slowly but surely tackling level 1 Critical mode and regretting every second.
I'm a KH fan! BBS has probably been my favourite game, with Ventus being my favourite character. I have been making my way through 2.5 very slowly, played BBS up to the point where you pick whose story you go with (picked Ven first of course). Otherwise, I am working on KH2FM first, since I don't have a PS2 I had to play it at my friends house and not on my own system.
I'm a KH fan! BBS has probably been my favourite game, with Ventus being my favourite character. I have been making my way through 2.5 very slowly, played BBS up to the point where you pick whose story you go with (picked Ven first of course). Otherwise, I am working on KH2FM first, since I don't have a PS2 I had to play it at my friends house and not on my own system.
1 2