Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Otaku out there?
1 2 3 4
@velg | i like your taste, Cowboy Bebop has always been my fav

EDIT: deleted my post, how dare you

I've actually fallen away from anime the past few years, unless the manga or LN really intrigue me. I just like reading more, I guess, not to mention the artwork.

waiting for this peach in the mail: eeeeeeeh can't wait
@velg | i like your taste, Cowboy Bebop has always been my fav

EDIT: deleted my post, how dare you

I've actually fallen away from anime the past few years, unless the manga or LN really intrigue me. I just like reading more, I guess, not to mention the artwork.

waiting for this peach in the mail: eeeeeeeh can't wait
@ShadowsDragon Yeeeeeeeeeeesssss.

"The Ressurection of 'F'" WHICH, obviously the "F" stands for the most obvious bad guy in the entire series.

I actually made a blog post spilling all of my feelings about the new movie to simply spare my facebook feed because I had so many questions and little to no answers.

It's just...really hard to find people who share the same excitement I do (which borders on kind of hyper) when it comes to a series that's been around for 30 years at this point. u-u
@ShadowsDragon Yeeeeeeeeeeesssss.

"The Ressurection of 'F'" WHICH, obviously the "F" stands for the most obvious bad guy in the entire series.

I actually made a blog post spilling all of my feelings about the new movie to simply spare my facebook feed because I had so many questions and little to no answers.

It's just...really hard to find people who share the same excitement I do (which borders on kind of hyper) when it comes to a series that's been around for 30 years at this point. u-u
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
@Kassina

Yeah it is :)

(Is it okay if I add you as a friend? It's getting kinda late, as in very, and I better go to bed but I would like to talk later!)
@Kassina

Yeah it is :)

(Is it okay if I add you as a friend? It's getting kinda late, as in very, and I better go to bed but I would like to talk later!)
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@ShadowsDragon

YES YES YOU CAN. :D
@ShadowsDragon

YES YES YOU CAN. :D
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
@apothic
It's pretty much quite possibly the most fantastic anime there is. I had already owned the series, but one of my friends just sent me the newly released special edition bluray series for Christmas, with art books inside. I was so stoked when I found out, I may just have to binge watch the entire series again this weekend.
@apothic
It's pretty much quite possibly the most fantastic anime there is. I had already owned the series, but one of my friends just sent me the newly released special edition bluray series for Christmas, with art books inside. I was so stoked when I found out, I may just have to binge watch the entire series again this weekend.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
@velg | I dont know what to be more jealous of! them art books or that you have a friend that cool. myfriendsthinkmycartoonsarewierd. ;n; sounds like a fun weekend ahead of you. I enjoy those shorter series so much better than the artists who drag stuff out for centuries, it helps them leave a lasting impression i think. (Hey bleach manga is still going, I'm beginning to question my commitment to it.)
@velg | I dont know what to be more jealous of! them art books or that you have a friend that cool. myfriendsthinkmycartoonsarewierd. ;n; sounds like a fun weekend ahead of you. I enjoy those shorter series so much better than the artists who drag stuff out for centuries, it helps them leave a lasting impression i think. (Hey bleach manga is still going, I'm beginning to question my commitment to it.)
@apothic
I feel your pain. For many years most of my friends outside my college anime club thought my "cartoons" were weird as well. But, real friends love you no matter what kind of "cartoons" you watch.

I agree whole heartedly. I much prefer my series to have a clear end point in sight. Even if it's a longer series, like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood which is 64. It still ends, and doesn't drag on needlessly. I used to actually be very into Naruto when I was a youngun, and it was brand new. It got old, very quickly. Same with Bleach. One Piece I could never get into. Looking at my library... I think the only two series I own, that breaks the 100 episode count, are YuYu Hakusho and Slayers. But those are like... classics...So it's acceptable lol.
@apothic
I feel your pain. For many years most of my friends outside my college anime club thought my "cartoons" were weird as well. But, real friends love you no matter what kind of "cartoons" you watch.

I agree whole heartedly. I much prefer my series to have a clear end point in sight. Even if it's a longer series, like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood which is 64. It still ends, and doesn't drag on needlessly. I used to actually be very into Naruto when I was a youngun, and it was brand new. It got old, very quickly. Same with Bleach. One Piece I could never get into. Looking at my library... I think the only two series I own, that breaks the 100 episode count, are YuYu Hakusho and Slayers. But those are like... classics...So it's acceptable lol.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
OuO how many anime should i have seen before i can be called otaku? [url=http://www.anime-planet.com/users/KinkyRice/forumsig][img]http://www.anime-planet.com/images/users/signatures/KinkyRice.jpg[/img][/url] Anyone else use MAL or Anime-Planet? Very handy tool~
OuO how many anime should i have seen before i can be called otaku?

KinkyRice.jpg

Anyone else use MAL or Anime-Planet? Very handy tool~
[quote name="ShadowsDragon" date="2014-12-16 19:26:17"]@EnviousEnvy I've never heard of KITE, in what way was it disturbing?[/quote] Sawa is a young girl who's parents were killed so she's taken in by a detective who has her kill other people for him. Sawa has a kick butt gun with ammo that explodes after hitting it's target.
ShadowsDragon wrote on 2014-12-16 19:26:17:
@EnviousEnvy

I've never heard of KITE, in what way was it disturbing?

Sawa is a young girl who's parents were killed so she's taken in by a detective who has her kill other people for him. Sawa has a kick butt gun with ammo that explodes after hitting it's target.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
yesss , full on otaku here :^ )
yesss , full on otaku here :^ )
tumblr_inline_mqgr1tR0zn1qz4rgp.gif♥DanganRonpa & Homestuck Trash♥ tumblr_inline_mqgr1tR0zn1qz4rgp.gif
1 2 3 4