Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Game Glitches
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@shawy

Oh my god the GIF. I've seen that, but I never knew what it was from!
@shawy

Oh my god the GIF. I've seen that, but I never knew what it was from!
My lair is a Nuzlocke Lair! Follow the story here!
Oh man, all those RdR glitches c:

My Skyrim is pretty buggy, during the first Alduin battle I got blown back and became trapped underneath Paarthurnax, and it wasn't too bad, as he shielded me from all the damage, but it took three hours for Cicero (who was running around in the snow with a tiny dagger, chasing a dragon) to finally get a bow and take him down ;n;

Also this has probably been mentioned but Heavy Rain ---> Shaun!!
Oh man, all those RdR glitches c:

My Skyrim is pretty buggy, during the first Alduin battle I got blown back and became trapped underneath Paarthurnax, and it wasn't too bad, as he shielded me from all the damage, but it took three hours for Cicero (who was running around in the snow with a tiny dagger, chasing a dragon) to finally get a bow and take him down ;n;

Also this has probably been mentioned but Heavy Rain ---> Shaun!!
"Thou who art Undead, art chosen. In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords. When thou ringeth the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know..."— Oscar, Knight of Astora
I'm rather fond of skyrim glitches, my personal favourite though has to be the tree climbing mammoth. I mean, it was just a huge mammoth standing at the very top of a tree, but it amused me.
I'm rather fond of skyrim glitches, my personal favourite though has to be the tree climbing mammoth. I mean, it was just a huge mammoth standing at the very top of a tree, but it amused me.
I love coaxing glitches out of games. Here's one from Black Mesa Source (the fanmade remake of Half-Life 1).

Skyrim's also great for glitches. I once had a mammoth randomly fall out of the sky and kill me.
I love coaxing glitches out of games. Here's one from Black Mesa Source (the fanmade remake of Half-Life 1).

Skyrim's also great for glitches. I once had a mammoth randomly fall out of the sky and kill me.
I think my favourite glitch dates back to 2001-2002, somewhere in there in Legend of Dragoon for PSX.

Hellena Prision, second time around. On a Mission to save the King of North Serdio. Fricken buttnugget Frugel and his two pets kept killing me, but everytime I reloaded my save, Dart would gain a DLV (hard to gain, usually takes til the 2nd or 3rd disk if you grind), so here I am, a pathetic level of 12 or some shizz, with this almighty power to summon a fire dragon only 5-7 hours into the game. was awesome.

Or cabella's dangerous hunts (or something) 200...6? 2008? All animals I had tags for were frozen in place. Made the game WAY too easy but was still kinda cool at the time. I was only 13-14 at the time, gimmie a break
I think my favourite glitch dates back to 2001-2002, somewhere in there in Legend of Dragoon for PSX.

Hellena Prision, second time around. On a Mission to save the King of North Serdio. Fricken buttnugget Frugel and his two pets kept killing me, but everytime I reloaded my save, Dart would gain a DLV (hard to gain, usually takes til the 2nd or 3rd disk if you grind), so here I am, a pathetic level of 12 or some shizz, with this almighty power to summon a fire dragon only 5-7 hours into the game. was awesome.

Or cabella's dangerous hunts (or something) 200...6? 2008? All animals I had tags for were frozen in place. Made the game WAY too easy but was still kinda cool at the time. I was only 13-14 at the time, gimmie a break
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
There's a glitch in animal crossing, new leaf, that I just love.

Find a nice corner to stand in by the river, dig three holes around you, and run. Eventually, you fall. Into the river. Nothing like fishing while you stand on the fish. Fully clothed.
There's a glitch in animal crossing, new leaf, that I just love.

Find a nice corner to stand in by the river, dig three holes around you, and run. Eventually, you fall. Into the river. Nothing like fishing while you stand on the fish. Fully clothed.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Team making out with the opposite in Fifa. Who doesn't enjoy romance while playing football.
Other than that I just laugh my face off when Sims had distorted faces in Sims 3. It was fun. Or their limbs just defying all laws of everything and expanding like crap. Good times.
Team making out with the opposite in Fifa. Who doesn't enjoy romance while playing football.
Other than that I just laugh my face off when Sims had distorted faces in Sims 3. It was fun. Or their limbs just defying all laws of everything and expanding like crap. Good times.
spiderman116_spideydancing1.gif
Speaking of the Sims, in Sims 3, every time a parent sim of mine tries to read a toddler sim to sleep in their crib, the toddler becomes some sort of horrifying mass of elongated limbs and just sits there stuck in the crib, with the sim parent's arms wrapped around in the air like they're still 'holding' them.

It's creepy lol
Speaking of the Sims, in Sims 3, every time a parent sim of mine tries to read a toddler sim to sleep in their crib, the toddler becomes some sort of horrifying mass of elongated limbs and just sits there stuck in the crib, with the sim parent's arms wrapped around in the air like they're still 'holding' them.

It's creepy lol
My lair is a Nuzlocke Lair! Follow the story here!
I was watching my friend play skyrim a while ago and she fast travelled while on her horse- they arrived but the horse was floating quite high and was falling slowly at first. Then it gained speed, felll and died :/ HER HORSE WAS SHADOWMERE. IT WAS KILLED TWICE! HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT??
She had just killed a dragon and had to go and try again. I think she had to kill that dragon 5 or so times because something just kept glitching over and over.
I was watching my friend play skyrim a while ago and she fast travelled while on her horse- they arrived but the horse was floating quite high and was falling slowly at first. Then it gained speed, felll and died :/ HER HORSE WAS SHADOWMERE. IT WAS KILLED TWICE! HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT??
She had just killed a dragon and had to go and try again. I think she had to kill that dragon 5 or so times because something just kept glitching over and over.
exb7bDm.png
I was playing Sonic 2's multiplayer on the IOS re-release,and I entered one of those transport tube things in Chemical Plant Zone at the same time my sister (whom I was playing with) hit a warp box and also tried entering the tube.The end result was both of us falling through the floor and hitting the bottom screen boundaries without dying.If I went left a little bit,the screen would scroll upwards,show Tails (whom I was playing as) in a ball going down before wrapping back to the bottom.That isn't the only accidental glitch I've done in the IOS's multiplayer,either.

I also have forced my games to glitch.I've tried getting underwater in Noki Bay in Super Mario Sunshine via the Blue Screen of Death,but I've failed multiple times.I also did the Back in Time glitch in The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess because I felt like messing with a new file.The Back in Time glitch is my favourite by far,though.
I was playing Sonic 2's multiplayer on the IOS re-release,and I entered one of those transport tube things in Chemical Plant Zone at the same time my sister (whom I was playing with) hit a warp box and also tried entering the tube.The end result was both of us falling through the floor and hitting the bottom screen boundaries without dying.If I went left a little bit,the screen would scroll upwards,show Tails (whom I was playing as) in a ball going down before wrapping back to the bottom.That isn't the only accidental glitch I've done in the IOS's multiplayer,either.

I also have forced my games to glitch.I've tried getting underwater in Noki Bay in Super Mario Sunshine via the Blue Screen of Death,but I've failed multiple times.I also did the Back in Time glitch in The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess because I felt like messing with a new file.The Back in Time glitch is my favourite by far,though.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11