Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Game Glitches
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@heavenlyEarth

Yes. But you don't necessarily need to stick them there. Just keep it still on one spot, or give it a fruit/pet it. Though you have to be fast enough, and its harder to perform on certain characters. It's the easiest way to get all level 99 chao : D . I like to perform it with animals because its harder with drives (and they give out less exp, meaning you have to give a crapload of them).

On the subject of glitch, though it may be more of a one time bug, something really weird happened to me once in Kirby super star. I was playing great cave offensive, and inside the castle place, the game screwed up on me. A mirror enemy appeared and the game lagged, but when I entered a door, I had all treasures (and 000000G, which is impossible considering I had all of them, supposedly. (Take note I probably had 1/3 of them before entering the room.). Then the game went broken. The camera wouldn't move, some graphics went missing and I was stuck in the room I had just entered. I could view the pause menus (the treasure one too). Inside the treasure menu, it said I had 9999999G, but the max is 9999990G!

I do have a video of it here. (Skip to about 4:30 to see it happen)
@heavenlyEarth

Yes. But you don't necessarily need to stick them there. Just keep it still on one spot, or give it a fruit/pet it. Though you have to be fast enough, and its harder to perform on certain characters. It's the easiest way to get all level 99 chao : D . I like to perform it with animals because its harder with drives (and they give out less exp, meaning you have to give a crapload of them).

On the subject of glitch, though it may be more of a one time bug, something really weird happened to me once in Kirby super star. I was playing great cave offensive, and inside the castle place, the game screwed up on me. A mirror enemy appeared and the game lagged, but when I entered a door, I had all treasures (and 000000G, which is impossible considering I had all of them, supposedly. (Take note I probably had 1/3 of them before entering the room.). Then the game went broken. The camera wouldn't move, some graphics went missing and I was stuck in the room I had just entered. I could view the pause menus (the treasure one too). Inside the treasure menu, it said I had 9999999G, but the max is 9999990G!

I do have a video of it here. (Skip to about 4:30 to see it happen)
I can't believe I forgot to post this one. I always lose it at the guy randomly spinning on the bed. Aaaaah Skyrim, such a fabulous game.
I can't believe I forgot to post this one. I always lose it at the guy randomly spinning on the bed. Aaaaah Skyrim, such a fabulous game.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
This happened to me in Skyrim...
This happened to me in Skyrim...
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I know The Forest is absolutely full of glitches and is in alpha but my favourite is Constant Bird. why is the bird here. why wont it leave. my hand isnt even out for you to perch on anymore. dont you have bird things to do
I know The Forest is absolutely full of glitches and is in alpha but my favourite is Constant Bird. why is the bird here. why wont it leave. my hand isnt even out for you to perch on anymore. dont you have bird things to do
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
[quote name="Metakit" date="2014-12-15 19:28:13"]There is too many to count, but one I often performed was in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle 's chao garden. If you spammed the bouncing/homing attacks in a specific corner of the neutral garden, you could go out of bounds, causing the chao and animals to sink through the floor, and swimming through it. .[/quote] That's literally my favorite glitch in the game! The glitch in the GC version of Wind Waker where you push those kids into the stair void is the best. Oh and the Net Glitch in New Leaf is fun too~
Metakit wrote on 2014-12-15 19:28:13:
There is too many to count, but one I often performed was in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle 's chao garden. If you spammed the bouncing/homing attacks in a specific corner of the neutral garden, you could go out of bounds, causing the chao and animals to sink through the floor, and swimming through it.

That's literally my favorite glitch in the game!

The glitch in the GC version of Wind Waker where you push those kids into the stair void is the best.
Oh and the Net Glitch in New Leaf is fun too~
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif

WvEXipG.pngnuDdgOy.png
lSyxazy.pngcdqdRxL.png
kCHWEjf.pngjo4fU6U.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
The entirety of Sonic Boom. Seriously. That game is more like a giant glitch with some gameplay thrown in every once in a while.

You can skip 1/3rd of the gameplay with the Knuckles double jump glitch. The other characters fall through the ground constantly. One time they just started moonwalking down the path we were supposed to be running down. It's ridiculous.

Don't even get me started on the cut scenes. The amount of disappearing, reappearing, disappearing AGAIN then reappearing everything does in those is ridiculous. I remember watching a lp where the entire WORLD just disappeared from beneath them and they had to leave the area and come back to get it to work properly.

You can always count on the Sonic franchise for producing the most ridiculous glitches.
The entirety of Sonic Boom. Seriously. That game is more like a giant glitch with some gameplay thrown in every once in a while.

You can skip 1/3rd of the gameplay with the Knuckles double jump glitch. The other characters fall through the ground constantly. One time they just started moonwalking down the path we were supposed to be running down. It's ridiculous.

Don't even get me started on the cut scenes. The amount of disappearing, reappearing, disappearing AGAIN then reappearing everything does in those is ridiculous. I remember watching a lp where the entire WORLD just disappeared from beneath them and they had to leave the area and come back to get it to work properly.

You can always count on the Sonic franchise for producing the most ridiculous glitches.
tumblr_nognntCFjV1rw2dxfo1_500.png
My fav is definitely missingno from Pokemon cause of all the different "forms" it has [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130905140530/mugen/images/b/b7/Missingno.png[/img]
My fav is definitely missingno from Pokemon cause of all the different "forms" it has
Missingno.png
opal_by_ceederskittles-db54ilv.png
@Endee
THE VIDEO WITH THE PEOPLE IN THE WATERTHING
AND THEN FLYING INTO THE AIR

I AM DEAD OH MAN THIS MADE MY DAY
@Endee
THE VIDEO WITH THE PEOPLE IN THE WATERTHING
AND THEN FLYING INTO THE AIR

I AM DEAD OH MAN THIS MADE MY DAY
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
One time I killed a raider in Fallout 3 and then this happened.
It flung around like that for a few minutes. Horrifying.

I'm also a big fan of this minor one from Skyrim.
Also this one with Cheyanne's eyes creeps me out.

Oh, and I had this happen in Mass Effect once.
Garrus and Shepard are just super close okay.

I'm sure I've got more in my Steam screenshots, but I'm too lazy to upload them.
One time I killed a raider in Fallout 3 and then this happened.
It flung around like that for a few minutes. Horrifying.

I'm also a big fan of this minor one from Skyrim.
Also this one with Cheyanne's eyes creeps me out.

Oh, and I had this happen in Mass Effect once.
Garrus and Shepard are just super close okay.

I'm sure I've got more in my Steam screenshots, but I'm too lazy to upload them.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
@SarcasticGryphon
Did you see the Game Grumps' editor break it down frame by frame just how bad the cutscenes were? I believe it was the beginning 5 minutes of episode 7 of their very broken run-through of Sonic Boom.
I was astonished that they released the game in that condition.
@SarcasticGryphon
Did you see the Game Grumps' editor break it down frame by frame just how bad the cutscenes were? I believe it was the beginning 5 minutes of episode 7 of their very broken run-through of Sonic Boom.
I was astonished that they released the game in that condition.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11