Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Canadians?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]http://wulol.com/media/uploads/2013/10/TheMostCanadianPicEver-91028.jpg[/img] Are there any Canadians here other then me? I've only found 2 fellow Canadians on this site, and I'm getting kinda lonely without my Maple buddies... ;-; *Stands in the corner of the room labeled "Canadia" alone*
TheMostCanadianPicEver-91028.jpg
Are there any Canadians here other then me? I've only found 2 fellow Canadians on this site, and I'm getting kinda lonely without my Maple buddies... ;-;
*Stands in the corner of the room labeled "Canadia" alone*
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
I thought this site was filled with Canadians, eh.

Sorry.
I thought this site was filled with Canadians, eh.

Sorry.
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
No, shh, we're a myth. An apologetic myth though. Because sorry eh.
No, shh, we're a myth. An apologetic myth though. Because sorry eh.
tumblr_inline_nawph50IcF1qfvxaz.pngPlague heart, Wind eyestumblr_inline_nawpgprMrP1qfvxaz.png
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if we're all in hibernation mode right now.
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if we're all in hibernation mode right now.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
-30C, my whole block is covered in snow, and school is still on? Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm Canadian.
-30C, my whole block is covered in snow, and school is still on? Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm Canadian.
[quote name="Lumen" date="2014-11-28 15:10:43"]-30C, my whole block is covered in snow, and school is still on? Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm Canadian.[/quote] ...-30C??? D: BUT YEUP, Canadian here! Southwest c:
Lumen wrote on 2014-11-28 15:10:43:
...-30C??? D:

BUT YEUP, Canadian here! Southwest c:
i... am not for the moment but i will be in about two months? 8D;
moving from near the chicago area all the way to calgary and man is it gonna be a change but i'm sO PUMPED.
moving in with a couple people i've known for about four years who recently moved to calgary as well, but from a town in british columbia.
i... am not for the moment but i will be in about two months? 8D;
moving from near the chicago area all the way to calgary and man is it gonna be a change but i'm sO PUMPED.
moving in with a couple people i've known for about four years who recently moved to calgary as well, but from a town in british columbia.
@Sunwearer
At least in the morning it was like that, but it's warmed to a toasty -20C, with a comforting snowfall warning. Yay for Canada!
@Sunwearer
At least in the morning it was like that, but it's warmed to a toasty -20C, with a comforting snowfall warning. Yay for Canada!
@Sunwearer Southwest Canada? is this a fellow British Columbian I see?
@Sunwearer Southwest Canada? is this a fellow British Columbian I see?
@Lumen ..goodness grace ;v;

@Zephyrbreeze yes, yes, yes! you are correct! i do reside in B.C. *v*
@Lumen ..goodness grace ;v;

@Zephyrbreeze yes, yes, yes! you are correct! i do reside in B.C. *v*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8